The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Another Day... Another Life (P Me and Cookie)

Postby Middy » 03/20/2009 7:08 PM

Bane gently put his hands on Aveline's shoulders, "You might what?" he was starting to get more curious by the moment, she wouldn't do something stupid would she, he looked back at her once more, "You can tell me Aveline, there is no one else worth telling secrets, but you," he stoked her hair. She seem troubled... perhaps they had more in common then he thought.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/20/2009 7:39 PM

She looked into Bane's eyes, wanting to look away but not being able to. "I- I think I might love you Bane..." she said softly, her eyes still locked with his. "I-  I don't want my mom to try and separate me from you.." her eyes burned with both anger for her mother and love for Bane, her emotions causing tears to swell in her eyes. She shut them tightly, trying to get the tears to go back, but only causing some to rush down her cheeks.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 03/21/2009 5:47 PM

"I believe I feel the same way about you, Aveline," Bane smiled, an actual smile from him. He had never felt this much happiness in forever, was this his first time feeling this way? "I would never let you go, we can be inseparable you and I," he leaned forward gently placing his hand on the side of her face, "My love is eternal... for you," he kissed her softly, letting everything around him fade away. Aveline... the only person he had ever loved, and no one would take that away from him.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/21/2009 7:49 PM

She opened her eyes as his hand touched against her face. She kissed him back, letting the world around her dissolve into a pitch black shadow of her mind. She actually loved someone, not just liked them and flirted with them, but loved them. 'My love is eternal... for you,' the words ran through her mind over and over again, filling her with a passion for him that she had never had for anyone before.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 03/21/2009 11:48 PM

"Aveline, perhaps you would like to look elsewhere? Surely you wouldn't want to stay in this cave forever, even if it is with me," he pulled her against him, putting his hands around her waist and embracing her tenderly, "You know... you are the first person I have ever loved, no one will take that away," he ran his hands through her hair, gently kissing her on the forehead, "I just hope this isn't going to be our last time together, will it?"
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/22/2009 1:09 AM

Aveline looked up at Bane "I'll see you again, even if I have to sneak out.. I'll be sure to see you again." she said, now pausing for a second "Your the first person I have ever loved too, Bane..." she added in a soft whisper, laying her head on his chest now. "I'm getting tired.. but I don't want to go back home.. maybe we can find a hotel or something.. If I go back now, I'm sure Lirit or Aph will see me.. or someone else for that matter."
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 03/22/2009 8:17 PM

Bane gently picked up Aveline, gazing into her eyes intently, "I know a place where we can stay, it's one of the few nice hotels down here, I have the money... what do you say?" he smiled and started to walk out of the cave, feeling the cool air hit him once they got outside. Just... the feeling of holding someone he cared for was enough to keep him warm in such dank weather. "Would you mind sharing a b-... room?"
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/22/2009 8:27 PM

Aveline smiled "Lets go then." she said, curling herself into his arms as the cold air hit her skin. She nodded "We can share a room, that's fine with me." she said, her face buried in his chest. But wait, did he say share a.. broom? He must still be a little drunk she thought to herself, laughing softly, but not enough to be heard by Bane.

{{Hehe, love your post~ Made me laugh~}}
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 03/27/2009 4:15 PM

Bane felt like collapsing at this point, he felt so lightheaded, but the cold air hitting against him seemed to wake him up for just a moment. He frowned slightly, "I apologize, I just can't talksh... must of been all the drinksh I had," oh now he wasn't making any sense at all. Bane fumbled around in his pocket pulling out a phone, he had to make a call to Titus... he dialed the number and waited turning his attention back to Aveline, "I might have to have someone pick us up... I feel so tired," he held her tighter, but in turn fell over with her landing on top of him.

Oh things were not going so well at all now.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/27/2009 4:46 PM

Aveline looked to Bane, holding herself up from laying on top of him with her palms on the ground "Are you okay?" she asked, one hand holding his face in her hand now. Her hair fell to one side, looking down at him before getting up, getting behind him and helping him up to his feet, holding him close to her so that he didn't fall. "You want to see if we can make it to the hotel, or you still want to call?" she asked, trying to help him stand up still.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 03/28/2009 4:08 PM

The phone rung out, Bane wearily took the phone in hand and answered it, "Titus?" the conversation between the two could be heard.
    "Bane... why did you call me this time? I'm a bit busy," said the other voice.
Bane sighed, of course. When wasn't he? He covered the phone so Titus couldn't hear Bane and Aveline, "I think we could get a lift. It's all up to you, I just feel like I can't walk on my own is all." He uncovered the phone to reply, "And when aren't you? Isn't Sable there at least?"
    "Yes, he is here with me. That is why I may be a bit busy, now what is it that is so dire?" replied Titus. From his tone Bane could tell that he wasn't happy with him. He looked back at Aveline with a worried look on him.

((Yes, I am tired XD))
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/28/2009 4:18 PM

"If he cant come pick us up, I can help you walk to the Hotel... I don't want you to get in any trouble or anything.." she said, smiling softly "If they can come pick us up, that's fine, but I think there is a okay looking hotel right around this next turn.. that is, if you want." she said, her hand on his arm and squeezing it softly. "Its whatever you want to do, Bane, I'm up for anything."

(Haha, its okay, at least your post is readable unlike some others, including mine, when I'm tired. xD)
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 03/31/2009 7:48 PM

Bane listened at Titus apparently fell over doing... something. Probably concerning some relations between him and his mate, again. "Dad?" Bane asked, hearing Sable over the phone.

"Bane... you will have to do things for yourself for tonight. Me and you father are having some small issues," replied Titus, sounding blank again.

Bane sighed, "Can you take me to the hotel then?" he asked weakly smiling at Aveline squeezing her hand back. She seemed so beautiful in the moonlight, almost glowing.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 04/01/2009 3:52 PM

Aveline gave him a soft smile, tugging on his arm "Of course, c'mon." she said, pulling him off into the direction of the hotel she had seen earlier. As they neared it, it didn't actually look half bad. But it had probably seen better days. She led him into the office like building, to get a room, and looked over at the slumped over man at the counter. "Um.." she looked from the man, to Bane and then back again. "We would like a room, please.." she said, pulling out some keystones and setting them on the counter in front of the man. He grumbled something under his breath, counting the keystones and then tossing her a key. She was about to say thanks before the man slumped back over, looking down at the paper and still grumbling to himself. Shaking her head and sighing, she pulled on Bane's arm, leading him to one of the rooms and opened the door, smirking to herself as she sat Bane down on one of the two twin beds. She stood in front of him at first, observing the room before sitting down in his lap, snuggling close to him, trying to ignore the constant yelling from the streets outside, and the loud music that played from the nearby clubs and bars.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 04/04/2009 11:35 PM

Bane wrapped his arms around Aveline, gently kissing the back of her neck. He was still feeling a bit clumsy from all the booze he had, but the affects seemed to be wearing off. He sniffed her hair, it was sweet... then again this was his first time being with another person so close without tearing them apart.

"Aveline, there is something I must tell you, and I cannot keep it to myself no longer," he rested his head on the back of her shoulder, "My trade... I am a killer for hire. Obeying my father's orders as a Tsviet..."  he sighed, he couldn't believe he told her! Would she run away from him now? Great, did he mess up his only chance now, he felt more words coming out of his mouth, "I... I hope this doesn't change anything, I will still love you know matter what."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext