The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Another Day... Another Life (P Me and Cookie)

Postby Cookie » 04/04/2009 11:41 PM

Aveline blinked for a few moments, taking in what he just told her. She looked away for a moment, thinking, but then turned back to him "Bane, I love you.. I don't care what you do.. it isn't going to change my feelings for you..." at this, she kissed him, pushing him down onto the bed they had been sitting on. One hand cradled his neck and head, the other helped keep her balance. She didn't care what he was... she loved him and that was all that mattered to her.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 04/04/2009 11:47 PM

Bane took her affection all in, feeling more happy then he had ever felt. He wrapped his arms tighter against Aveline, kissing her back. Tears.. there were tears running down his face, caressing his markings. He... he never wanted to let her go, for once he felt like an individual and not a monster.

He rolled over so Aveline was against the bed, he smiled over her wiping some of his tears from his face, "I love you... more then life itself; and no one will ever EVER take that away from me. Not my father, not my brother, no one," he bent down, kissing Aveline again... he knew... no one would ever hurt her.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Cookie » 04/04/2009 11:55 PM

Aveline kissed him back, then pulled away for a second "I'll always love you Bane.. I promise..." she caressed his face with her hand, whipping away the tears that he had missed. She kissed him again as she pulled at the shirt he was wearing, trying to take it off as she caressed the skin under it with one hand, raising it above his head. She held him close to her, her heart beating at an amazing race as she tenderly kissed him. He was the first person she ever loved, no one could ever replace that if it was ever taken away from her.. but she wasn't about to let anyone take him away.. not ever.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 04/06/2009 12:50 AM

Bane stoked her hair once more, feeling the cool air touch against his bare skin. There was no turning back now was there? He didn't want to, he in turn started to unbutton Aveline's shirt, "I believe you are the only person to make me happy, and there is no going back now. I would rather stay and risk dying with you, then to never be with you," the night went on in the throws of passion...

Morning fell, the sun glistening in the sky with the light barely shining on Bane's eyes. He tiredly sat up rubbing his eyes and looking towards the phone, there was a text message left on it. Bane yawned, stretching his arms up and picked up the phone to read the message, "We need to have a talk... Sable~" it must of been serious. Reluctantly he picked up the phone to dial his father's number.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Another Day... Another Life (P Me and Cookie) PG 13

Postby Cookie » 04/06/2009 6:20 AM

She woke up, laying on the bed and curled close to Bane. She yawned a little as she watched Bane fiddle around with his phone. What was going on? She tiredly shook her head, sitting up slightly and smiling at Bane, mouthing the words 'Good morning', making sure she didn't disturb him if it was a important call. Her eyes gazed over to the window, the sun shining through the slightly tilted blinds. The club music was gone, and she could see the people from the nights parties emptying out into the streets, most likely, half of them were drunk. She rubbed her eyes and laid her head on Bane's stomach, careful not to bother him and breathing in his scent. She could tell that something was wrong.. but she didn't know what.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 04/06/2009 8:31 PM

Bane nervously answered the phone, it was Sable, and he didn't sound happy at all. "Bane... you were supposed to kill that girl, instead you slept with her..." Bane looked shocked, how did he know!? He looked down at Aveline with a grim look on his face, "I... I love her. I'm not going to finish my mission."

"If you are not going to kill her, then you had better figure something out," Bane heard Sable snap his fingers on the other hand, "Why not make her join up as a killer with us then? Surely she would be willing if she loves you thaat much," replied Sable in his usual cold hearted tone.

Bane sighed and looked at Aveline... it was time to tell her the cold hard truth... if she didn't already hear over the phone.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 04/07/2009 6:30 AM

Aveline could hear over the phone. She didn't move, just laid there with her head on his stomach, "I'll do whatever it takes to be with you..." she said softly, now sitting up and looking at him. "I love you.. nothing is going to change that.. I'll do whatever it takes... whatever your father wants me to do... just as long as I can be with you.." she said, curling into his arms now, looking up at him. "The only thing I have is you... I'm not going to loose you.." She kissed him softly, holding his head close to hers with her hand.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 04/07/2009 3:26 PM

Bane gave a weak smile to Aveline, replying to his father, "She will come with us Sable... just please don't hurt her,"

"Oh we won't, unless she decides to wriggle out of this deal," replied Sable with a snark laugh to his voice. Bane was getting angry at him a little, but kept his temper down.

"She won't... I know she won't," replied Bane, he hung up the phone and looked back at his mate. "No need to worry ever again Aveline, I am sure we will take good care of you. Besides, I need to keep my promise of protecting you until the end, right?" Bane kissed her back, putting his hands down her back, "We have each other, always."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 04/07/2009 3:38 PM

Aveline smiled slightly "You probably should fill me in now about everything I need to know about this... I'm not really up for any more surprises today.." she said, laughing slightly. She knew there was probably training involved in this, since she didn't think they would try and make her kill someone without the proper knowledge, so that was a given. But what else was there to that? She wasn't up to finding out later, she wanted to know now.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Previous