The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: More info..? {Private: Me and blackfox100}

Postby blackfox100 » 04/02/2009 1:53 AM

She started to walk ahead, good thing her stide was usally smooth, the rough collar of her coat should give him something to grap if he did feel jostled. A bit bossy and abrasive he didn't seem apt to pinch or sting unreasonably. "Does your sting have poison? If so how do you produce it if you don't mind my asking, that seems so amazing" blackfox had a bit of a technical and annilitical mind keen on novelty. She peered around as she walked for a place to settle for a better chat, they seemed to be in an industreal district many thugs stood around gaurding wearhouses and the like. One yelled out something obscene and she made a rude hand motion back. "Nothing around here it seems" she kept walking, "there should be some shacks nearby for all these workers to stay in" she said thinking outloud. W trotted about aimlessly keeping up, some stepped out of an ally and grabbed for him, he elecrified his metal plateing that served for his skin effectively deturing any farther foal play. He made his way back over to the group, looking bored. He shut off the elecricity with a loud zap as not to waste energy. Soon they came upon some shacks that seemed to serve as homes, children ran about shoeless and bearly clothed blackfox avoided their grubby hands holding her jacket close. "Shoo get on!" She kicked at a few, they scattered. Blackfox found and empty shack, probally not inhabited due to the large holes in the roof. Inside they found a few broken creates, blackfox Kicked on over and sat for a second "how is this? It's not like we will be staying enless I am mistaken?"
blackfox100
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 49
Donate

Postby blackfox100 » 04/02/2009 3:03 AM

"Oh there isn't much to say about me, I was abadoned at birth and found by an old childless couple. We lived in a poor farming village, the other kids teased me quite alot... after a bit of fighting they all got sorted into a sort of ranking. I could always hold my own but would always be on the outside not quite fittin in. The next few years were relitively peaceful until my adopted parents got ill one winter and died. I did odd jobs and slept in barns for a while, until a string of bad happenings hit the village. The havest didn't do well, we became infested with rats that ate what food we did have and everyone got sick. In later years I came to learn what happened next isn't that unusual, all the troubles were blamed on me and I was run out of the village. I stuck around a little while, It was the only home I had ever known but everytime a villager saw me they would throw rocks at me so after a while I left. Since then I stayed on the move learning diffrent skills and doing whatever it took to stay alive. At one point I was like one of those children outside, stealing to keep from starveing." She stops a second remebering then she shook her head "Not long ago I came upon this land and found my choopa, I have seen many others like myself here and decided to stick around".
She looks embarressed at having talked so much "what about you? who are you and from where did you come?"
blackfox100
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby blackfox100 » 04/03/2009 12:07 AM

Blackfox laughed, she didn't mean any harm by it but she was amazed at this machine. "I imagine most people have built their lives on a string of follies. That is to be expected really" she paused raising one eyebrow " Us fleash type beings arn't gifted with instuctions in life... We have to sort of try diffrent things to find our places in the world." A'Kelack's lack of emotion didn't bother her, life would be so much easier without emotion she mused, but flater, one-dementional. Emotions colored one's experinces gave life some of it's depth.
"I don't consider my life to have been sad... a little harsh in a few spots, but hey what happens, just happens." Blackfox had learned to remain upbeat in her life and take things as they came. She leaned back slightly, this converstaion was becoming quite stimulating.
W walked over he felt he had to ask "Don't you care for your owner? You speak so coldly of him." The LEDs on his facial display flashed to look concered "Is gathering information your only goal? What good is it to gather it if you can't use it?" W wanted to know everything and most of the times he spoke it was a question. W could understand A.K.s thirst for knowlege he supossed but why gather it if not to use and share it? W was short for What but he could have been more aptly named Why, he wanted to know the reasons for everything.
blackfox100
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby blackfox100 » 04/05/2009 1:16 PM

Satified with his questions answered w sat down and smiled, he had decided to ignore A.K.s attitude. Blackfox smirked into her hand, covering her mouth out of politeness. "Don't let W get to you A.K. he is young. He has only been on a few weeks and dosen't seem to have the complex and specfic programing you do." Blackfox figured a little complement never hurt. "If nothing eles he seems programed to commit the same follies we were just speaking of, Imagine him as a child of four or so. Inquizitive without the experince to keep him out of trouble. His main function seems to be to bond to a master and imitate other life forms as closely as possible perhaps to understand the better." Blackfox shurgs and Idley wondered what W would do if he ever met another choopa. "In fact you are the first macanical being we have met. Your master must be quite smart to be about the change your progaming without ... " She waved her hand looking for a good word. "Causing problems" she finished. "He must be an amazing man."
blackfox100
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby blackfox100 » 04/07/2009 10:34 AM

Blackfox looked faintly embaressed "I am just known as what I am, Blackfox, I have never seen another so I have never chosen a better name." She jumped up and streached she could feel the static in the air she swished her tail "I think it is going to storm. Say, I am getting tired of sitting around lets go someplace and do something." She looked a W thoughtfully the two clockworks didn't seem to get along she leaned over a said quitely "We could pick up another pet at my pen if you like... I know W can be..." she searched for the right word "a bit tiresome." She scratched one ear thoughtfully, she loved W accually but thought it would be better for him if he didn't annoy A.K. too much, while it was true he could learn a few valuble lessons any damage would be... costly to fix at best, impossible at worst. She knew she as no computer genius like daemon was. "W is innocent of the ways of the world and may not be helpful on an adventure just yet. Seeing the world through W's eyes give me a freash perspective but that won't be needed if we go hunting for something."

((ooc: I am going to add some pets to my pen today to choose from, a few with nice... quite personalities and a few that are a bit more thoughtful and devious then w. This whole sitting around storyline gets sort of old don't you think?))
blackfox100
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby blackfox100 » 04/12/2009 11:01 AM

Blackfox streached and watched A.K. skitter out the door, she moved to the doorway and leaned on the doorframe. "Well I don't know too much of the area, but I have heard some pets can only be gotten by hunting for them." Blackfox looked at W, he seemed to be learning to ignore A.K.s insults, being around A.K. was acually good for him forcing him to learn to get along with all sorts of personalities. "I doubt we can subude something... large, but there are some smaller wild creatures to be had. If you master is interested in what we find you can keep it I suppose." Just then the sinister clouds let out a rumble and the wind kicked up, the shack groaned and Blackfox felt the doorway shift. She steped away following A.K. "so were do you want to go? I was thinking about heading up to caross caverns to hunt for an Akail. What do you think?"
blackfox100
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous