The beautiful, clear waters of Nodia are a popular destination for swimmers, divers, and aquatic creatures alike. It is home to a wide array of natural wonders: coral reefs, kelp forests, and even an underwater river! (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nodia Sea

Re: .:Beyond the Sea:. [P: Baalsbaby, M:E]

Postby BaalsBaby » 02/14/2015 1:39 AM

Honestly, it was amazing how eager his godling was, it seemed almost to baffle the good doctor at times. He wasn't an idiot, he knew how he presented himself, how he was when he quenched his addictions and fell into a world of haze. He was belligerent and wild and obsessive, not a man you wanted to mess with and all of the splicers knew it. He was important and he was mad and he was lost; why then did this boy seem to drink in every touch?

But Jack was leaning into everything he gave and Steinman was not going to deny him.

"Mmm. Needy little godling. Very well then, I will pay you tribute," he purred as he grabbed the other's hips, rolling his own and pressing himself inside, insistent. Jack was tight again, definitely not used to this still and since there had been time between now and their last coupling, his muscles had restored their tension. "D-damnit," he hissed, invading Jack inch by slow inch, growling and now able to sink his teeth into supple flesh, marking his back as he wished, the teasing of scars only adding to the feeling.

He let himself enjoy the moment he was completely buried to the hilt, pausing for a moment and panting against Jack's ear, his breath surprisingly sweet, smelling of wine that he had tasted just prior. He began to move then, his body staying aligned with Jack, pressing him down against the mattress with the boy's arms still bound. He would have to bear this without any way to fight him, the doctor lording over Aphrodite's vessel. Goddess, if only his seed could to to the man what he could have to a woman... their offspring would likely have become the perfect embodiments of beauty and divinity...!

The thought only drove him to work harder, his nails gripping hard into the other's hips as he continued to slowly speed up his pacing. "I want all of Rapture to hear you, my godling. You are mine, do you hear me? All mine."

[46]

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby Middy » 02/14/2015 2:12 AM

"Unng.... Steinman..." he hissed, wanting to grip at the sheets from the discomfort of being penetrated again, but being able to due to the bindings on his wrists. His body tensed up just a little, feeling the doctor push into him ever so slowly, his body struggling to adjust to the size of the other. Teeth made contact with his skin again, making him cry out in ecstasy, the pain from being entered fading into pure pleasure.

Jack started to roll his hips against him, becoming more and more eager for the doctor to start moving-- and it seems as though his wish was granted. Nails were biting at his hips, the surgeon behind him pounding into him with hard, fast thrusts. Jack was panting now, moving against the other to match his thrusts, to dig him in further, loving how full he was feeling from their heated coupling.

"Y-yours...?" he stammered, not expecting Steinman to show such ownership towards him. His lucid mind came back only for a moment, realizing that he was in deep with him now-- but as soon as the thought came, it was gone with another loud moan. "Y-yes.. oh god more! Harder... faster...!" he cried out, knowing Steinman would give him just what he wanted. Oh he wished they could explore some other positions, to lock lips, to be touched all over, to keep going until both of them had reached utter exhaustion.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 02/14/2015 3:40 AM

Oh yes. Jack in was in deep, though Steinman would argue that he was deeper. He grinned at his internal joke before he groaned, needing more, needing a new angle, needing Jack to scream for him. As if he had been reading Jack's thoughts, the doctor grunted, halting his thrusting if just to grab the boy's hips and lift him entirely on the bed, moving with him so that they would not separate. It was a difficulat task but thankfully the boy weighed like nothing to him when he was on the slightest bit of ADAM (it did, after all, boost many things).

He scooted Jack up like a parcel to be used, a toy, moving him until he was close enough to the headboard to grab it and use the leverage to pound into him. "Lift your lower half," he commanded, making his demand clear by pressing Jack's upper half down, looking so submissive like this with his arms tied and his poor little godling unable to see. Steinman lifted himself higher to better fit the new angle, panting aloud now, feeling the mixed pleasures of the lube itself and Jack's tight, wet heat slowly driving him mad. But in a much, much better way.

"That's right. All mine," he grunted, shoving harder as the other had requested, the bed tapping out the rhythm of their lovemaking against the wall. "I want to hear it, my godling. A-ahhh..." Goddess, perhaps he actually hoped Cohen was watching. He wanted this admission to be heard, for his dear friend to know just who exactly the 'little moth' truly belonged to.

[47]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 02/14/2015 5:59 AM

Had he read his mind or something? Without even saying a word, he was pushed up higher onto the bed, the other following with him as if they were one body. It amazed him that he was so easilly lifted and moved around, but he knew it was mostly the ADAM's doing. Even so, he couldn't complain, it just mean that if the doctor wanted him in a certain position that would benefit the both of them, then he could just move him in to place-- maybe throw in a command here and there. Being commanded, he was beginning to get a thrill from it now, especially when it was in an intimate setting such as this.

Which is just what he did next. Jack lifted his backside up, just as he was commanded, screaming out his name as the change of angle caused the surgeon to hit the tight bundle of nerves inside him. He made his best attempts to move with him despite the shock that went through him every time he was struck in that oh so pleasurable spot.

He was slammed into even harder, sending another shock-wave through him, eliciting a throaty moan and causing his inner muscles to clamp down. "Oh... y-yes! I---I'm yours!" he cried out, arching his back, "I-I wish to feel all of you, to kiss you, t-touch me," he felt like he was going mad, every little movement and sound were making him feel like he was on fire. No, he didn't want it to be over--- if he could find a way to hold out just a little longer, he had to!
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 02/14/2015 3:28 PM

"That's right, my little godling, yes, that is right," he uttered as he worked, screwing into him harder, feeling the tight clenching around him. He needed so much more. His fingers made sure Jack would be confronting Ryan with hidden marks scoring his hips, his ass, smiling at the thought of Jack limping to the fight and remembering just what they had done.

And my, was it just the sex talking or did Jack really want these much more intimate things? The doctor felt his own body wracking before he shook his head, knowing Jack's cries were getting higher. He was coming closer. Too close.

Steinman coud feel the telltale twitches of Jack skirting around the edge of orgasm, and so reached around to make a tight ring with he fingers around Jack's base. "Uh uh. Not yet," the doctor breathed into the other's hair. "It is not time for you, yet," he growled. Another nudge with his hands and he was switching it up, silently commanding Jack to move with him. He was rolling them over, changing their position and making sure they did not come apart as he himself moved to lay out on the bed. Jack he positioned over his lap, looking so cute bound as he was, clueless and beautiful as he made the boy sit on him.

"I am sure even without prior experience, you know what to do, godling," Steinman purred up at the boy and even though Jack couldn't see, the doctor was getting quite a lovely sight to go along with the pleasure that coiled up from their joining.

[48]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 02/14/2015 10:58 PM

So close, he was getting so close to the edge now... but then he felt the doctor's fingers clasp around him, denying him the release he craved. He whimpered, wanting so badly to let go, but he knew that him doing this would draw out their lovemaking even more. Jack pressed against him more, his legs beginning to shake, and the pressure building up was driving him insane.

He thought Steinman was going to let him go, but instead he was starting to move him, and from what it felt like--- going into a different position. Jack had to hand it to Steinman for being so talented in being able to adjust positions while staying locked together, never once parting, it was almost like he couldn't bear to slip out of Jack for too long.

From what he could tell, the doctor was now on his back, and he himself had resumed the position on his lap. The boy tightened his legs against the other's hips, feeling the pressure from earlier begin to fade. He was on the brink of release before, but now it felt like he had been reset. "I-- can take a guess..." he breathed, gently moving himself up so that only the tip remained inside, before slamming back down on the hardened flesh. He grit his teeth while doing so, feeling as though this new angle allowed Steinman to go in even deeper, and oh how he loved it!

Again, he slid up and down, making sure to increase both roughness and speed, the sounds of his panting and moaning also increasing in volume mixed with the sound of skin slapping against skin. He was coming close to release once more, "O-oh... I-I'm getting so close...!" damn, he wished he could use his hands to take care of himself, or at least have Steinman take care of him-- or even lock him into the kiss he was craving from him. Maybe being bound made it more exciting, having to rely on his partner to do things for him instead.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 02/15/2015 5:26 PM

Oh, his Jack was way too quick a learner. Steinman let out a sharp gasp at the first slam down on his lap, the wet slap of skin reverberating through the room to join his sounds of enjoyment. He wasn't a loud man, not during sex, but Jack was slowly finding ways to make him usher higher moans and animal grunts as they began the pace again (though this time it was Jack's doing).

His bare hands helped to urge and guide Jack's bouncing, but he barely needed to do anything. It seems the starved boy was just as greedy as he was, and he made for quite a sight, bound and bouncing, proud member bobbing with his movements, body red and flushed in many places. It was delicious, really.

The surgeon too, couldn't hold on for much longer though, Jack's exclamation making Steinman only that much more eager for his release. "That's right, that is my good godling, bounce for me," he said, his words nearly whine as the noises constricting in his throat, holding onto Jack's hips as he moved his own up to meet each downward thrust. "Let me take care of that for you. Y-You must be positively -ahhh- aching for it," he purred, moving to sit up and drawing his knees up to cage Jack against his body, smelling the sweat and the sex between them. His hand wandered down to Jack's member, though this time he didn't stifle the other; this time he began to pump his newfound toy, fingers working fast and efficiently.

"Come for me, my godling. I want to see it." He thought about it. He thought about... kissing Jack, without the mask. He wanted to, by the Goddess he wanted to but he couldn't bring himself to, not yet.

[49]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 02/15/2015 7:27 PM

Sweat seemed to be pouring off every inch of his body, continuously impaling himself on the doctor's thick member. Strong hands helped guide him, driving him down harder, ragged gasps and moans escaping his lips. Jack was beginning to become more erratic in his movements, having to work harder to increase speed with shaky limbs. Steinman's demands for him to bounce more made Jack push himself to keep up, despite almost being at his limit.

"Oh yes... I'm getting so close now..." his heavy breathing intensified when a hand wrapped around himself, stroking it in time with each labored movement. He wasn't going to last much longer, not with that hand sliding up and down on him like that, each touch driving him mad. "That feels so.... nice... aahhh" he made a couple more hard bounces, and grinding down, slowly losing momentum.

Then, he couldn't take it anymore. His body stiffened up, inner muscles clamping down on the surgeon inside him, throwing his head back and crying out the doctor's name as warm liquid seeped out of him. Jack continued to bounce up and down, riding out his orgasm, even though his body was weak and shaking from such a powerful climax. He knew his partner couldn't be too far behind him, and he always knew that he could be the one to come first since he wasn't as experienced as the older, but he felt good about keeping up as long as he did.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 02/16/2015 12:42 AM

Steinman didn't release Jack when he finally came, watching the boy's body stiffen and spasm as he climaxed, watching how beautiful he looked. Fingers grew sticky with the boy's orgasm, Steinman purring as he encouraged the last of it with a few subtle squeezes and strokes of the fingers.

Of course, he couldn't help it himself when Jack didn't stop even when he reached his peak and soon he came too, gritting his teeth hard as he squeezed out breath, his world flooding with ecstasy. It washed over him like a tidal wave, making his throw his head back and slam one final time into Jack, filling him and claiming Jack for the second time.

"U-uuhhhnnn...." Steinman groaned, overly sensitive and not exactly keen on moving, laying out as he was already and comfortable (a hell of a lot more comfortable than he had been in a long time, as if he had realized just HOW uncomfortable passing out in the medical ward actually was just now). The cushion clung to his body and Steinman lazily retracted his soiled hand to secretly taste a bit of Jack. It was a taste he could get used to, pleasantly bitter on the tongue. "Mmm. That was wonderful, godling. For a boy who has barely tasted anything of such pleasures, you're naturally talented," he exhaled, sounding pleased and a little groggy, actually making no move to shove the boy away. He did chuckle though, not offering to remove the bonds either. His godling was resourceful, right? He could figure a way out.

The doctor fished a hand off to the side, moving to replace the mask on his face and just let himself lay there. He could almost sleep here, honestly, like this...

[50]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 02/16/2015 1:38 AM

Jack stopped his movements once he felt Steinman give one final thrust, then filling him once more. He just sat there on top of him, trying to catch his breath after such a 'workout' between them. His body was still trembling, and quite sore, making him not want to move from his position--- not ready to slip the other out of him just yet. "That was... wonderful..." he breathed, already trying to remove the bindings from his wrists (now that he was sure he was allowed to) followed by removing his blindfold.

Finally, he removed the bindings, then slowly removed Steinman from him, flopping on the bed next to him. "Steinman... is this something we are going to keep doing?" he asked, resting his head on the other's chest, giving a sleepy yawn. He was so tired and just wanted to sleep. Ryan could wait, besides, he wasn't going to feel like moving right away anyway, not unless he wanted to limp through Hephaestus.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 02/16/2015 1:59 AM

Steinman almost mourned the loss of heat around him, not bothering to cover up at the moment. He was too content, too sated to do much of anything else except accept Jack resting against him. This was odd. This was truly and strangely out of his own character; he, Dr. Steinman! Laying here with some boy who had chased him into the Medical Pavilion (and he was pretty sure he may or may not have lobbed a few sticks of dynamite and sicked some reprogrammed security bots on Jack, now that he thought about it).

Not though, it was different.

But it was something just borne purely out of pleasure, yes? The goddess sang in Jack and Steinman wanted it for himself, there was nothing else to it. So he told himself anyway.

The question caught him off guard, the doctor turning to look down at the other who seemed comfortable just making himself at home right on his chest like that. Steinman hadn't even given him permission, but he wasn't feeling up to shooing him either. Not right now. "I..." he thought about it. Well. Jack WAS his, yes? Jack would return to him so- "I suppose..." the doctor mumbled, "If you return to me, that is. You've a vendetta against Andrew Ryan, that is not something to take lightly. He is, after all, the man who rules here." Though Ryan had never wanted to admit it, but yes, he did (or once did) though Steinman couldn't help but think there was something more at play here than just Ryan. Something was motivating Jack but- ugh. He would think on it later. "Stay for now and rest," he offered in the form of a command.

[51]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 02/16/2015 5:04 AM

Jack snuggled against him more, part of him still craving contact. He closed his eyes, body completely spent and relaxed. "Right... Andrew Ryan, I-I still need to take care of him, so I can--" he paused, wanting to say something along the lines of going back home to the surface, but caught himself. "So I can return to you without having to worry about his tyranny," he smiled softly, his pause making it sound like he was just exhausted.

What would he end up doing after killing Ryan? Would he really just forget about Rapture and to that extention, Steinman, and return home to the surface? Could he resume a normal life despite what had happened? Those questions... they were difficult on him. It wasn't like the doctor meant anything besides being a means of stress relief, and a warm body to be with to break up the monotony of killing splicers and running through the decaying halls of the ocean city. Right?

He would need to really think hard on this.

Sleep was beginning to set in now, and unlike their first time, wasn't going to be easy to fight off. Relaxation was setting in deep, mind drifting, and then---

The crackling of a radio sounded off in the room. Jack froze, eyes shooting open at the familiar noise. It was coming from his pants pocket, meaning it could only mean one thing...
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 02/16/2015 5:49 AM

Steinman seemed content at the answer. Yes, his little godling would kill Ryan without a hitch (just look at how deadly he was whereas Ryan barely had a plasmid to call upon, one of the few who had chosen to stay 'clean' too) and he would come back to him. Then they could... they could...

...Hmm. Well that was a question now, wasn't it? The good doctor furrowed his brows in quiet thought. He and Jack would continue together the search for ultimate beauty. That seemed right, yes, just he had never thought to include someone else in his lifelong dream to become the 'Picasso' of the body, the creator of the aesthetically divine. But Jack could be a helpful addition. The doctor even swore perhaps not to lay a scalpel on him; he was afraid now, afraid that he might ruin such beauty as was already possessed by Jack, afraid that-

-Jack would look like himself. A ruined reflection, a crumpled design with horrible flaw. He could barely stand to look at himself in the tiniest reflection now, how could he touch Jack with a knife...?

No. Not until perhaps he tested on others...

He was beginning to nod off though, one arm instinctively moving to drape around Jack's shoulder without realizing it. Steinman was quickly being lulled into unconsciousness when suddenly- "...!!!" He hissed as he lifted his head a little, looking around. "What? What is that racket?" he huffed, looking angry and about ready to mess up whoever would dare intrude on them.

[52]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 02/16/2015 5:26 PM

"Um... it's nothing... just a minute!" Jack scrambled off the bed, now realizing just how sore he was now. He grit his teeth, ignoring it just for the moment, and limped over to his discarded pants on the floor. Dammit why now, did Cohen unlock communications!? Why, why now, at the worst possible time! Jack fished the radio out of his pocket, bringing it to his ear.

It was Atlas, asking where he was and what happened with the radio earlier. He then went on demanding why he was taking so long to get out of Fort Frolic. The boy swallowed hard, knowing he had to reply to him, but at the same time he wanted to keep Atlas a secret from Steinman.

To compensate, he brought his voice to a low whisper, "I'm fine, Cohen cut communications is all. That and he wanted me to perform a favor concerning his art before he let me off the hook," he glanced back at Steinman, fearing he would hear something, or get suspicious enough to seize the radio from him.

Atlas only retorted with him asking for him to hurry to Hephaestus to take care of Ryan, "I know I know... I will be there as soon as I can. Just keep your pants on," heh, funny he would tell him that when he was standing in a room butt naked. That was... something Atlas didn't need to know. The real reason he was spending an extra long time there. Heck, he didn't even know what happened in the Medical Pavilion, for all he knew, Steinman was dead.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 02/16/2015 10:03 PM

Steinman, by the time Jack had gotten up and over to his pants, was sidling up and resting on his elbows, watching the boy. He saw that he was still hanging out, tucking himself back into his pants and grunting as his godling did... whatever he was doing. Was he truly taking a call right now? And more importantly, from who?

"Godling. What are you doing? Who is that?" he grunted in irritation, his calm, relaxing moment ruined by the hiss of static. "Godling," he insisted again, considering stalking over and tearing the thing from his hand. The only thing that kept him from completely raging and getting up to silence whoever was bothering his godling at this time was the sight of that naked body, standing there looking statuesque and beautiful.

It made him smile. All that was his. "Come back to me," he purred, waiting. He didn't care who was on the radio (though... perhaps whoever was on the end of that line was a cause for all this trouble?), he just wanted Jack again, close to him. All his. He wouldn't share with some stranger Jack had managed to somehow contact over the radio.

[53]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext