The beautiful, clear waters of Nodia are a popular destination for swimmers, divers, and aquatic creatures alike. It is home to a wide array of natural wonders: coral reefs, kelp forests, and even an underwater river! (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nodia Sea

Two's Company, Three's a Crowd. [p, hunt]

Postby Celtic » 06/14/2020 4:23 PM

ImageImage

The two werebettas danced around each other in the water. There was nothing else going on, there were no other fish about in the dark sea, just the two brothers, dancing. Every so often, they cackled as they danced, but there was no context to what they were doing. They were drifting in a vague line North from their location, but that hardly mattered here. There was nothing, no landmarks, no directionality, nothing but these two souls.

Presumably they had scared off any other fish that may be in this area. The two didn't seem all together in the head and they flashed sharp rows of teeth every so often, suggesting they didn't only hunt for food. Currently, their movements weren't hostile or aggressive, but they were constantly looking about, staying aware.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: Two's Company, Three's a Crowd. [p, hunt]

Postby Celtic » 10/09/2020 3:54 PM

"We, the others, soon." One hissed.

"The others, yes, soon." The second replied.

Nothing else was said and nothing else would be said as they drifted North. The two did have a destination then, just a strange way of getting there. They flitted and swerved back and forth, their long fins rippling in the water. They stayed deep, just enough sunlight for something else to see them. They didn't seem to struggle with the lack of light, in fact it seemed preferred. Hunters did do better in the dark.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate