While the waters close to the shore are tropical, Freighlei grows colder the further south you go. Very few areas are covered in ice, travelers are advised to watch out for icebergs. Because of the temperatures, the water is surprisingly clear! (+2 stat of choice)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Freighlei Ocean

Re: They Are Drawn To Us {Self|Quest} [M:L,V,G?horror?]

Postby Saahs » 07/27/2017 11:17 PM

His face fell as it occurred to him what in the world this paragon was actually doing. "Wait-- NO!!" He screeched, thrusting his hand out towards the water. A spike of it burst out of the depths, freezing into a sickly green spear-- but it missed the fleeing creature, and soon broke apart into a mix of water and disease.

"NO, NO NO!! His claws dug into his forehead, tearing the flesh save for where the Law was carved into, leaving it pristing while the rest of his brow was shredded to near ribbons. Not a first time, in fact, this seemed to happen every time he drowned. But now he was drowning yet again while drowned. He failed his masters, and they would take their wrath out on him, as they always did.

Collapsing to all fours and writhing in the cool sand, Leksa hacked and gagged as water manifested in his lungs. This was going to be a long punishment.
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer