While the waters close to the shore are tropical, Freighlei grows colder the further south you go. Very few areas are covered in ice, travelers are advised to watch out for icebergs. Because of the temperatures, the water is surprisingly clear! (+2 stat of choice)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Freighlei Ocean

Re: Stormy Weather [Self]

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 07/30/2017 1:50 PM

"Was anyone else hurt, apart from myself and the doctor's current patient?" she asked; she hoped nobody else had been injured. They weren't due to put into port for two weeks, and an emergency docking would throw them disastrously off schedule.

"No Ma'am;" the Skipper replied, frowning at his hands as if he couldn't believe she was asking about the crew.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 07/30/2017 1:53 PM

"That is good" croaked Dylana, draining the last of her tea from the mug. She took a moment to rest her throat, before attempting to speak again.

"Skipper, this is nobody's fault. I'm lucky you were able to pull me up, and I am alive to tell the tale. The doctor will patch me up."
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 07/30/2017 2:23 PM

She watched as the Skipper frowned, and clenched his fist.

"Ma'am, with all due respect that's not the issue; we failed our Captain. We almost killed our Captain. I don't know what we would do if we had." The Cook nodded seriously in agreement, and Dylana, reeling, couldn't believe her ears.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 07/30/2017 2:31 PM

She smiled, grateful that the blanked covered her face. She had honestly believed they would leave her for dead - it would have been the reasonable thing to do. She was proud to be a part of the crew who, even though they didn't like her, still respected her enough to defend her as their Captain.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 07/30/2017 2:39 PM

She looked up as the Doctor entered the Galley, and nodded as the Cook and Skipper saluted and made their way out of the door.

"I trust you have spare clothes in your quarters, Captain; I suggest you get dressed and get into bed." The doctor checked her vitals over, and indicated that the cabin boy should leave.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous