A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

The shadows, they call (Draiz and me, private PG-13)

Postby Icey » 04/18/2009 8:25 PM

Gabrieall glanced over the selections. She picked up an apple, looking it over with empty eyes. Yes, this would do fine. She placed the apple in her bag, paid, and left the small shop. Her master was waiting for her. She was watched by the man at the stall, his eyes looking her over hungrily. She couldn't blame him, her new master was rather perverted, having her dress in rahter provacative clothing. Many men stared at her these days.

She was a small girl, weighing only a hundred pounds or so, looking much, much, younger than she actually was. She held her basket in her arms, moving gracefully in a rythmic pattern. It didn't take her long to reach her master, who looked at her hungrily as well. Gabrieall didn't care anymore. She vaugley rembered a time where men didn't stare at her. She bowed, placing the basket on the ground next to him. "Girl, get against the tree." He growled, snearing happily. Gabrieall complied, resting her back against the tree. He grasped her hands and through her to the ground, instantly looming over her.

She looked to the side, eyes blank. He undid one of the bottons on her shirt, kissing her neck. He was a disgusting man, but she layed still, unmoving. The voice in her head, not her own, shouted at her. Run! Scream! Fight! Do SOMETHING! But she layed still. She would obey. Her master wanted.. her.. And she would comply, as was a slaves job. She didn't realise it, but she was crying. Her continued to touch her, inwardly she cringed away from the filthy man. She was a slave, she always had been, and she always would be.

You could chose not to be. No, I couldn't. I've been a slave all my life. I do what is asked of me. Even if it means loosing a large part of myself.
[Why do we die?] (So you can live!)
[Why do we strive?]
(So you can win! But why did you defy every truthful word I recommend?)
[My question back, why do you recommend an ode temptation]

ImageImage
(So I can test your patience and tolerance in the face of sin)
[But why attest when you hold all the answers to the state we in?
(For you to bear witness of imperfections of mortal men)
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/18/2009 9:10 PM

The forest... That was where Kurosuist said he and the vixen had grown up together so that was where he would be most likely to find her. The Garudor hadn't been sure if it was Roraldi or Tengel, but the fact of the matter was that it had been a forest. Even if she didn't still live in a forest he'd at least be quite likely to find her there since it would be where she would be most comfortable. Once he managed to get his hands around that scrawny little vixen's neck there would only be one more person from that family that he would have to take care of.

Emerald eyes soon caught sight of something that pulled his mind away from finding the demon Fenling. Had that man... just thrown that woman to the ground? After she had done what she was told...? His pale hand twitched at his side, sharp claws flexing. A flutter of wings brought him to where they were, hand instantly moving to tear the other man's from the woman.

"I don't believe the lady seems very happy about this." All appearances considered, the man that had come to her 'rescue' looked like a heavenly being. His skin was pale and his white tresses were pulled up in to a loose high pony tail so that a few stands escaped it was his moved, his bangs hanging freely to sometimes cover his eyes. Golden tipped white wings were spread out behind him as he stayed kneeled down on one knee.

"It would do you well to leave this place and let her be." The only feature about him that betrayed him as an angel were the golden horns that broke through his hair. Was he really an angel? Or were those horns the truth, showing him to be more of a devil? The few golden feathers that drifted down still wanted to say angel.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: The shadows, they call (Draiz and me, private PG-13)

Postby Icey » 04/18/2009 9:24 PM

The man grunted, looking up at the new comer. He had managed to undo most of her shirt, she layed still, unmoving. "She's mine, back off." He growled, letting her hands go. Her wrists were bruised already, it was easy to see against her pale skin. She didn't move, just layed. If this man killed her master... he would take the role. "I bought the little twit from an auction." He growled, almost asking to be killed. He was fat, hairy, and rather ugly, which begged the question of why she allowed him to treat her so.

Please, Gabe, please. Run away. Before its too late. the voice in her head pleaded in vain. She layed still, eyes dead to the world. The wind blew over her bare torso, causing her the shiver lightly, but she made no move to cover herself up. It was almost as if she was a toy, while her oaf of a master stood up, ready for battle, if need be.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/18/2009 10:15 PM

Asking to die... Certainly. R'cai knew not a single being with the guts to stand up to him that actually knew him. Even that fox was in hiding that had managed to kill his son. For this man to disobey him and now stand up again him...? He wouldn't be having that. It would only tarnish his name if he let this fat, pathetic excuse of a man go one to live after insulting him so. "A pretty face like that shouldn't have a value put on it."

Things moved... rather quick suddenly. It was hard to tell exactly what happened, but blood spilled everywhere right before the man's body caught on fire with odd, green flames. Obviously this man was no angel. R'cai looked at his left hand, covered in blood, and made a face of utter disgust. It had gotten on his wings a bit as well it seemed. How sickening....

Still, that wasn't important for now. Kneeling down again, R'cai took off his white jacket and put it down on her body, allowing her to cover herself up with it if she wished to do so. "Filthy pigs aren't meant to touch the beautiful." That was his own way of saying that she was free and that guy wouldn't get to do anything to her again.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/19/2009 1:16 PM

Well.... He had seen no fox here yet, even after having left himself so vulnerable for an attack for a short time there. Since this woman seemed to have chosen on her own that she was going to keep after him, R'cai figured it'd be best to get her back to his place, where she could get washed up and get some better clothes on. While starting to walk away, he looked back at her and his eyes dropped to the spots of red on the white jacket. It would have to be thrown away along with his shirt and pants.

"Tell me.... I don't believe I ever caught your name..?" Nor had he given his out. Someone didn't have to know you for you to save them, but if they were going to keep calling you things like 'Master' they certainly needed to. "Only under special conditions can you call me master. My name is R'cai, and you're not a slave. You'll be free to come and go from the castle as you see fit, but if you do leave the castle you'll make sure to clothe yourself much better. That filthy pig wasn't the only one of his kind. This world is filled with them, and I don't feel like coming to save you every single time one of the rats try to touch you."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 04/20/2009 10:02 PM

Gabrieall blinked. "But what if I do not wish to be free, Master?" She asked, clutching the blood stained shirt. His scent.. and blood.. it was magical. She shifted, standing up and dusting off her skirt. "I am your Gabrieall pet." She said, giving a small curtsey. Her heart pounded and she looked at the carnage around her, the life slowly draining from her eyes as she rellasped into her old ways.

I can't help you anymore, Gabe. the voice in her head chimed in, only getting a small growl from her. Annoying voice. Why wouldn't it go away?
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/20/2009 10:35 PM

"I already said you're not allowed to call me master, Gabrieall." His voice was stern, his emerald eyes narrowing as he looked back at her. "Call yourself whatever you want, but I won't be having a 'slave'. Pet, maybe, but not a slave. I'm not going to hold anyone in my castle against their free will." He started to walk away now, expecting her to follow him if she really wished to tag along.

"Tell me... Why are you so willing to throw away your life and give it to me? For all you know I could be more horrible than that other man." Honestly, he wasn't against having a hot woman follow him home and do whatever he wanted. It was just the fact that she was pretty much throwing herself on him instead of him saying that since he save her she now belonged to him. It sort of made him want to save people more often really.... but that wasn't the point.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 04/20/2009 10:45 PM

Gabrieall's eyes faded into thier dead state. "I am a slave. I have no free will, R'cai. If I were to be on my own I would perish, by my own hand. There is no life for me, no will, no freedom. Simply servatude. I accept who controls me, if I do not I will allow them to die, as many have before you." she said simply, following him obiediantly. "I find life in servatude. If you take that away from me.. I will perish." She finished, eyes dropping down to the ground in yet another bow.

She would obey him, but, as they say, you can take the girl out of slavedom, but you cannot take the slave out of the girl. "I am sorry, R'cai, but my desire to be controlled is as real as my own heartbeat. Born a slave, stay a slave. Pet, concubine, wife, slave, servant. Whatever your word is for it.. I was born, and so I shall be."  Her eyes closed, the blood draining from her face as she 'died'. It seemed she was only one to live when there was death around.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/21/2009 11:58 PM

Ugh. This woman was going to be quite the difficult one... He'd have to find a way to break her of that. At least she wasn't calling him 'master' anymore. "Let's go with servant..." he muttered, deciding that sounded the best for now. If he wanted a pet he'd go find a Kuhna or something to put a collar on and keep in the castle. Concubine... Well that might eventually seem a bit fitting, but he didn't really much like that choice of word. Wife was a bit... too far. He'd never take a wife in his life. All of his children knew their mothers but knew at the same time that their father wasn't married to their mother. Slave now... Yeah. He didn't need a slave. He paid people to do work for him, and they were all called servants. Her pay would just be room and board with freedom to buy anything she thought they needed.

"Do you think you can walk for a while, or would you like for me to carry you?" Honestly, he'd prefer to carry her. It would mean that he could fly home and get there a lot sooner than just walking. The castle wasn't anywhere near Tengel really. He had flown most of the way here.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 04/22/2009 3:08 PM

Gabrieall smiled, actually.. happy for once. "What ever you wish for me to do, R'cai." She said, eyes shifting to meet his face. She could walk for quite a whil, but he had wings... He could fly, which would be much faster than her slow, human, pace. "I am merely a human in your power." She added, voice sounding happy, rather than sarcastic. She knew her own wings were useless, only being props for play.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/24/2009 3:43 PM

Turning back to her once again, R'cai walked over to the human form Hollowheart and picked her up. "Flying it is then." The sooner he got there the sooner he'd be able to get rid of the bloody clothes and get a nice hot shower. He wasn't exactly sure what he'd do with her while he got that shower, but he'd find something to keep her occupied. There was another flutter of white and golden wings, a few falling to the earth below, as the male Paragon took to the air in his still most human form. Hopefully Gabrieall wasn't afraid of heights, as he wasn't staying close to the ground. He went quite a bit above the trees, not wanting to slam in to anything due to not paying attention.

"Why don't you tell me more about yourself while we're traveling?" It was a question, but in a way it was also a statement, almost a command.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 04/24/2009 8:17 PM

Gaberieall tenses lightly, her claws digging into his chest. "I am Gaberieall... a simple human servant who wonders the land jumping from master to master." She said, closing her eyes lightly. There wasn't much about Gaberieall, she liked to serve. She was human. And she was Gaberieall. Her claws dug into his chest harder when she looked down, being minutely afriad, yes, only a little afriad of plumeting to her death, as demonstrated as her claws dug deeper into his skin and she pressed her face against his chest, for comfort.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/28/2009 12:20 AM

"That doesn't tell me much at all." He could feel her claws digging in to his shirt, soon pressing against his skin until they actually broke the flesh a bit. "Honestly... I meant more along the lines of your lineage. Where you were born and the likes. You're certainly not human, even if you say you are." While he did not know the wings on her back were fake, he knew that she wasn't human. There was something about this one... Honestly, he visioned her as some type of dragon. She wasn't a Paragon.. he knew that for sure. She was something though... No human. "You don't have to worry about falling. Even if you do slip from my arms I'd catch you before you went much of anywhere."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 04/28/2009 8:30 AM

Gabrieall looked down a bit, releasing her grip from his chest. "I don't know any of that. My parents sold me for drugs.. at least I think. My first master made remarks that lead me to believe thats what happened." She said, blinking a bit. "I remember he kept me in a chain harness type thing...Oh, nevermind that.." She said, glancing down one more. It was starting to get exciting. She halfway wished he would let her fall, at least for a little bit. "I don't know anything more than I told you, honestly. I don't even know where I grew up." She added, still watching the ground below.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 05/02/2009 5:45 PM

After letting out a small sigh R'cai became silent and just focused on where he was going. It'd take a lot of time to figure this woman out, but it didn't seem like he'd do any of that right now. It'd take a lot of work to get her to remember most things like where she came from and such.

Time slid by in which he spoke of nothing until finally he feet came down upon solid ground. A castle was in view, maybe a hundred yards from them or so. "That place will be your home for the time being, until you wish to leave or I decide that it is time for you to leave." After gently setting her down the angelic looking man started walking again.

Post count recorded to here

Edit: So yeah. RP has been dead for a long time. Pulling R'cai out of here.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate