If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

.:Jokes On You, Captain:. [P:Krypto, M:E]

Postby BaalsBaby » 01/12/2015 2:58 AM

((Continued from our breeding.))

Loki just tsked on top of his new little plaything  and smiled innocently. "I had no idea you were so easily offended. Since you are, you know, a 'rough and rugged pirate captain'?" Everything in his demeanor was teasing, the roll of his hips over John's, the coy biting of his lower lip as he began to rock over the other a little. How much could he frustrate this man, he wondered, before he finally broke?

That would definitely be something to test.

"We should indeed. Trust me, it is not the strangest thing I have ever done," he laughed, the sound light even as the pirate continued to tease him by simply proving to be an attractive distraction. But he wasn't doing enough and Loki growled, grabbing the man's hands and placing them back on his ass because he would demand and take whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. So right now? He gave the other permission to touch.

[13]

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Re: .:Jokes On You, Captain:. [P:Krypto, M:E]

Postby Redd » 01/15/2015 3:12 AM

#ec0120

"Maybe I'm just sensitive." He replied with a coy pout. Easily falling Loki's bait over and over again. "Ever consider that?" John, in the heat of the moment was slightly driven by Loki's chiding, driven by anger to prove him wrong anyway. He didn't want the other to walk away from the encounter like they'd felt nothing, he wanted the god to know just how different he was from other mortals. Then again, he had always had this kind of mindset with these things. Even his favourite prostitute in another town knew how to drive him nuts, by whispering him emasculating words. Even Ignaattus was starting to sexually frustrate him.
And evidently, Loki wasn't too far off from driving John completely batty.

He had been inching closer and closer towards Loki's inner thighs, when the other had taken his hands and put them back on his ass. Taking that as the final straw, John gave a little growl and gave Loki a powerful shove, with the intent to completely topple the god off him, and mount him before he had the chance to move. Goddamnit, being on the bottom, feeling the movement on top of him, not being able to control had shaken him into a lust fueled frenzy.
"I'll just give you a small taste of what bad behaviour feels like." He growled, fingers locking around the hem of Loki's jacket and moving to take it off.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 01/15/2015 3:57 AM

The harsh movement earned John a small yelp before Loki was on his back as planned, a wry smirk on his face. And his pulse just may have sped up as well. Mmm. Well this was nice.

Loki laughed a little beneath the other and looped his arms around John's neck, twisting long fingers and curling them coyly through short, mussed hair. "Oh please. Take pity on me," he crooned dramatically and shoved his hips upwards, trying to make this difficult for the poor man while taking what friction he wanted. Always moving, always writhing just enough over the comfortable sheets. It didn't help that his outfit was a tad bit complicated but he was sure the pirate captain would figure it out before the day was up.

"You do know that if you're bad, captain, I'm going to have to tame you, yes?" the god purred as he finally shifted to help the other remove his upper garments, leaning up just enough to bite at John's lip again and tug harshly.

With an amused sound at how long it was taking the other to wrestle his vest and clothes off, Loki smirked and showed one finger to the other. His pointer finger he dragged down along the other's chest between them, green energy sparkling to life and consuming the cloth of the pirate's vest and shirt, revealing more and more skin that Loki approved of. "Don't worry. If you're good enough, perhaps I might entertain the idea of returning those to you."

[14]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 01/16/2015 2:52 AM

From John's perspective, he didn't really want to work too hard to get Loki's clothes off. He had already seen them earlier and had decided the easiest way to go about it was to tempt the god out of his own clothes. John, all the while busying his lips with Loki's, moving from his lips to his ear lobes, and then slowly down his neck, began to re-position himself, from sitting on Loki's chest to placing his crutch squarely between Loki's legs, and began to slowly move against Loki. Between the movement's of the two, the pressure in his pants had increased, to what John considered to be it's maximum.

"You think this... was going to tame me? A lawless creature, a mindless monster like me, cannot be tamed." He panted, pausing his movement for a second. He looked down, eyes widening with surprise as he saw what Loki was doing with his clothes, taking them away and revealing tanned skin scored over and over again with scars. John was secretly proud of each and every one of them and they all had their own stories to tell, though now definitely was not the time to tell them. "I'd like to see you try. I wasn't needing those anyway."

John moved his hand to cup Loki's head, and he leaned into deeply kiss the other, drawing it out as long as he could before withdrawing and biting Loki's lower lip on the way out. He then moved, kissing, nibbling down Loki's neck, across his clothed chest, down his midsection, only stopping barely short of his lions.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 01/24/2015 5:23 AM

Gods it was fun prodding at this man, he seemed to take everything so seriously, it was adorable. The deity smirked at the way John refused to admit to ever being tamed. "Mindless, hmm? I'd hate to fuck a mindless creature, I need every bit of attention paid to every detail," Loki purred, though he had to say, John was definitely doing everything right. Those little wandering kisses and nips, the press of his body right where it needed to be.

And my. Look at all those scars. Loki's serpent green eyes roamed over the captain's body, one hand reaching out to pass his palm over each one. He could tell they definitely had a history, each and every one did, and it was obvious the man worked hard and lived life on the edge. It was definitely a turn on for the god of chaos.

He continued to rock his body then, slow and sensual against John, his eyes half lidded with lust. And John was moving lower, thrilling Loki and making his fingers smooth through the other's unruly hair and tugging harshly. "Remove the ties with your teeth," he commanded, lifting his head in amusement and want, "That's a good captain, hmm?"

[15]

BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Donate