Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

Hi ~

Postby puppyluver4ever » 11/09/2015 8:12 PM

Hi ~ :)
So I have actually been part of this site for a few months now, but I just spent my time poking around at other user's accounts and reading their RP's. I recently had a mini tutorial on how to use this site, so hence why I am writing this :3 I am like still 100% confused by how this site works, but I'm confused by a lot of things XD I've never done a RP in my life (unless playing "house" as a child counts ~), so like yup :) I really like dogs, just sayin' XD
puppyluver4ever
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 410
Donate

Re: Hi ~

Postby Moofius » 11/09/2015 8:17 PM

Hai hai hai~! Welcome to Evelon, and forums and RPing in general!

Definitely don't feel rushed into doing anything, you'll get the hang of things eventually. The hardest part is the technical stuff, after that it's just putting together sentences to make a story. c:

Glad you posted, how exciting! Maybe when things calm down around school we can sit down and poke around together. c:

There are so many dog pets your head might explode, so I think you'll fit right in. ^u^
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1065
Donate