Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

Heloo to everyone in Evelon! ^^

Postby Mimisia » 11/02/2007 9:30 PM

Hi, well I'm new here at evelon, just joined. I read the rules already and now I'll try to figure out where to start. I will be starting out with only one pet right now..the one in my signature. (Which I will add as soon as I get to that part.) For now how is everyone? I am quite happy to be joining the Lands of Evelon. My first pet is a Hydrokuhna that I adopted from the site of Evelon. I'll get to my Zoo Pen soon and settle her in there ^^

See you all later :D
Mimisia
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby Terri » 11/02/2007 11:24 PM

Welcome, Mimisia!  I love Hydrokuhnas, too.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or anyone else. ^^  Good luck figuring stuff out, can't wait to see you around! 8D
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 11/03/2007 12:10 AM

Welcome, to the awesome Lands of Evelon!! M'yes, Hydrokuhnas = luff <3!! ^^ Glad that you already read the rules and everything. Always feel free to ask questions yus. Questions is good, and we would be glad to answer them.

Kitty's Breedables------The Menagerie
"Control yourself; take only what you need from it." ~Kids by MGMT
Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 986
Donate