Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

Re: Anyone Who Knew/Was Friends with Slynne, Please Read..

Postby Middy » 08/24/2014 10:46 PM

That's such awful news, and my deepest condolences for your loss. I knew her a little, but a death this tragic is very heartbreaking, and I wish you and the family well. She seemed like a very caring and loving person, and I wish her happiness in the afterlife.

If you need any grief counseling, I am here to be a shoulder to cry on and someone to talk to. As a funeral director, I am quite used to helping people through their hardest times, and since I knew Slynne a bit this hits me quite hard. I wish I could have helped her, but I hope to help you out through this.

I will miss you Slynne, and I hope your family will remain strong but never forget the wonderful person you were.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Anyone Who Knew/Was Friends with Slynne, Please Read..

Postby Freezair » 08/24/2014 11:31 PM

How tragic. :( I actually did speak with her quite a bit when she was newer. We had a quite fun RP Indy-inspired RP going for a while, and it's one I'll always remember. It is such a strong shame to lose someone so young, especially one with a promising life ahead of them.

I do thank you, Kitty, and her family for providing us with the obits. A lot of people have concerns with regards to giving out personal information online, but I think reaching past that was a very kind act. Despite their limitations, online friendships and relationships do still hold meaning, and by being open about the obituaries, I think it honors the validity of those friendships.

My condolences to her family and her real-life friends, such as herself. I'm afraid I'm not always the best at these things. But we will always have our fond memories of those we love. And once those memories resurface, then hopefully shall, too, our happiness.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Previous