Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

Holiday~

Postby Mousen » 07/30/2015 5:56 AM

I'm posting this now so I don't forget. Heheh.

From the 1st of August, I'm going to be in the Netherlands visiting the BF for three weeks. I'll have internet, but I probably won't be online as much as usual. Especially because I'm not taking my laptop, so if I want to post anything I'll have to borrow his.

Also, I won't have internet between the 7th and the 11th of August because I'm in Paris. (Hah. Can't believe I actually typed that.)

Anyway, just to let you guys know. uwu I'll still be replying to RPs, so if you want something of our's replied to, just shoot me a message!

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Re: Holiday~

Postby Mousen » 08/07/2015 5:41 AM

Just a heads up that I'm going to be gone for the next few days. I doubt I'm going to get internet in Paris, but even if I can I'll only have my ipod with me so I probably won't be posting anything. uwu Speak to you guys soon!

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.