Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

Gone for a bit...

Postby Kitsumi » 09/19/2015 6:39 PM

I'm going to be gone, not sure for how long. Things have gotten...incredibly rough. I'm holding it together for now, but there is no energy left over in the day to even log in like I had hoped before. I may read messages (as of now I see I have unread messages - so if you sent them, I'm not ignoring you I just have not read them yet) but I'm doubting that I'll even log on for a while.

To everyone that I've let down - with failed breedings, unreplied roleplayes and the like - I'm incredibly sorry. I truly hope that you can forgive me, and that we can resume things where we had left off or start things anew whenever I am able to get back.

Hopefully things will get better soon, and then I'll be back again...

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Re: Gone for a bit...

Postby Citanul » 09/20/2015 10:12 AM

We understand Kitsumi. Things happen, and hey, I left for an entire year to get things back together. They still aren't perfect, but good enough that I want to be here every day.

Just come back when you can. If you need someone to listen while you vent or whatnot I'm always around. I have a Skype and I'm not shy about giving out my phone number if texting is better for you. Just shoot me a PM. I hope we can pick up our RPs when you get back though. :)
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Re: Gone for a bit...

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 09/20/2015 1:45 PM

Stay safe, and take your time. -Hugs-
No rush. I'm always here on Skype, and I'll give you my phone, too. -Nodnod-
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari