Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

Thank You for Everything

Postby AuroraSky » 01/19/2016 9:10 PM

So I have to stop kidding myself.

I thought that I could come back from my hiatus and that my second semester would be less aggressive. I was dead wrong about that. College is kicking my behind up, down, left and right. Between the 19 credits, organic chemistry, my philanthropies, my sororities, and newly managing one of my school's sports teams, it would be unfair for me to say I could make a commitment to Evelon.

Which is why I've finally decided to say a goodbye. I have one breeding left (one of the only ones I haven't managed to fail), so I'll be updating on that. And once that breeding is completed, then I really need to step away with from everything.

Hopefully over the summer I'll be able to return, once I have four months of only moderate stress. But even then that's up in the air. So if I don't get the chance, I wanted to thank everyone for all these many, amazing years. I grew up on Evelon, both as a person and as a writer. Although I wasn't the most vocal, or was able to make many personal relationships, Evelon was still a fantastic atmosphere to be around people who had imaginations as wild (and wilder) than mine. I never felt afraid or uncomfortable to play around with all my mind's creations, and Evelon taught me how to really stretch myself when it came to creativity and originality. This site is truly, truly wonderful and unique on the experience it gives its members, and I am so fortunate to have been able to have that.

In terms of all my babies in my Pen, I'll be keeping them all because, like I said, I might be making a return in the distant future. Besides, so many of them have characters that I'm so attached to, and I couldn't bear to see them all wiped clean. I have an assortment of PMs to go through and answer, so while it might take a while I'll try and get to them all. If I've failed a breeding with you, expect the KS either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

So...I guess that's it.

I love you guys, really and truly. And I hope to hear from you all in the future.

Thank you.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 486
Donate

Re: Thank You for Everything

Postby zapdragon555 » 01/20/2016 12:52 AM

19 hours is a really intense amount of work, and I'm proud of you for taking on so much. That's a huge commitment, and not just anyone could do it. I know I already said it, but I'm not upset in the slightest that our room failed; I completely understand that college just tends to suck the life and time out of everything. But you can kick those hard courses in the butt!! I believe in ya. C:  Take all the time you need, and when you feel like coming back, we'll all be here!

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby ShadowStitches » 01/20/2016 1:15 AM

I know that feeling :( and it really sounds like a lot of stress. Please do not beat yourself up about it. If it helps in any way: I've been gone for a full year, and right now I'm still on very erratically at best because of a quite stressfull job. I'm not feeling great about it, and am about to leave my own small "see you in february earliesst" note, sicnce there is no way I'm able to do anything for at least 2 more weeks here.

However. no matter how long I have been gone, I was always able to come back here and start right up again, because of the amazing comunity here.

what I am trying to say here is: keep your head up, and remember. no matter if its a hiatus of weeks, or months, or even a year. we will still be here, (Pretty sure at least XD) so dont worry too much. If you do not want to permanently leave, you do not have to (all though I am sure you know that ;))

I wish you all the best for college, give 'em hell :)

Untill then
Shadow
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby Thunder » 01/20/2016 3:20 PM

College is a rough time. I totally understand the feeling of it sucking out all your energy, and frankly I also feel that way with Evelon right now too, even though I'm not taking 19 credits (kudos to you for that, cause that sounds nuts >_<).

I'm glad you enjoyed being on Evelon, though : ) We didn't interact too much, but from what we did do together, I think you're a really awesome person and I wish you the best. Even if you can't commit, we're still here for you, so don't be afraid to ask us for anything if you need it <3

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Moofius » 01/21/2016 10:38 PM

Man I've been here forever and I have like, zero activity with a lot less work at university, so no worries. And no worries about the room, shit happens. I just saw this post, and I wish you luck with school! It's tough but doing all that stuff, you're gonna' have a great experience! I believe in you, and we'll see you when we see you!

Later~ <3
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate