Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Postby crow » 02/11/2016 3:15 AM

... if I can just figure out where I'm supposed to arrive, anyway. Oh well, my ticket's non-refundable, so if I'm screwed, I'm screwed. :')

Okay, I know that's a terrible way to introduce the post, but long story short, I'm heading off to Korea on the 21st. I'll be there for at least 5 months (possibly up to a year, depending on how things shake out). I'll probably have internet eventually, but I'll definitely be without access for the first month. I'm also going for work rather than as a tourist or study trip, so I don't know how that will affect my availability.

I've put in for an extension on my breedings, so those should be fine. If you want to blitz any out, let me know, but I might not be able to do that either since I received confirmation basically last Friday, and it's been a scramble to get everything ready in time. I've got a lot to buy and pack.

Hopefully I'll get to have fun and post some cool stories. Hopefully I'll have enough time to putter around the site. Everything's very up in the air right now (except the fact that I'm going; THAT'S set in stone) so... yeah.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Re: Leaving on a Jet Plane

Postby Thunder » 02/13/2016 2:41 AM

Ahhh enjoy your tripppp! ;v; anddon'tfreakouttoomuchaboutthekpopboys

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Skeetzybug » 02/17/2016 6:02 AM

Nuuuuu I have no idea what I'm gonna do without you, bud. Please to be keeping in touch again once you can!! I'll really miss ya. <3

He sleeps alone,
He needs no army where he's headed cause he knows
That they're just ghosts
And they can't hurt him if he can't see them
And I don't know
If in the morning I will be here and if so,
Let it be known
That I was worthy,
I was worthy,
I was worthy,
I was..
Imp Docs ☽☾ Zoo ☽☾ Wishlist
Skeetzybug
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 90
Donate

Postby Mojave » 02/17/2016 6:09 AM

Have fun! :D
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/17/2016 11:14 AM

It sounds like you'll have a great time! Have fun and good luck. ^^

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby crow » 02/24/2016 8:54 AM

zap i will have so many other reasons to freak out kpop boys got nothin on the threat level of small children

Thanks for all the well wishes guys! I've gotten to Korea, haven't died, and have managed to locate occasional wifi. I don't have regular access though, so I'm still not really back; just wanted to post a lil update. ovo

I'll try to start a blog or something at some point so if you guys want to follow my misadventures, I'll post the link here when it happens. Which is when I have regular internet. :')
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crow » 03/05/2016 5:42 AM

Small update: I've moved into my apartment but there is no internet there. I mean, there is, I just... don't have an IP address. Which I need the landlord to get. And he's on a business trip in Seoul right now. He won't be back til Monday, but no promises; no one at my school seems to have any idea about some things like when my foreigner ID will come in, or when I can get a phone plan. I think they're just as confused as I am. :/

So, sorry about the delay. I'll pop in sometimes when I find wifi (I'm currently at a cafe right now) but things are still looking pretty spotty.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crow » 03/08/2016 8:32 AM

Internet confirmed (still no wifi in the house but I do have a landline so I can use my laptop) so I will slowly be drifting back in. I'd love to throw myself headlong back into it but as it turns out, cooking and cleaning and having a job (which says it's 15 hours a week but what is lesson planning actually??? what is education) means I can't be as much of a plugged-in goober as before.

Hopefully within a month or two I'll have sorted myself out more but idk by then I might be travelling a lot too. That seems to be the way things go with people in my program.

At any rate, I missed you guys ;v; Hiiii
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/09/2016 12:49 AM

Yoooo it's great to see you safe and sound and with occasional internets!! xD I missed you fammm ;w;

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...