Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

Hi! I'm here again! (kind of maybe!!)

Postby Skeetzybug » 02/26/2016 4:50 AM

Hey guys. I know I kind of vanished for a bit there, and I wish I could say it was for some super important reason, but I'll be totally frank with you. Plain and simple, the last 10 days or so have been really negative for me brain-wise. Just bad brain day after bad brain day, and that makes it incredibly difficult to concentrate on anything at all, much less writing and much MUCH less any sort of social interaction.

I've had the last few days off, and I seem to be feeling better, so I popped in to make sure I had everything done and completed here. Hopefully it'll stick around and I won't sick back in cause I'd hate to have to take another break from here when I just really got back into it a few months ago, but that allll depends on my headspace. Y'all know how it goes if any of you have or have close friends or relatives with mental disabilities - some days we're par-normal, other days we're kind of as useful as an upside-down trashcan. Hoping to not be a trashcan again for awhile.

Thanks to those that have kept in touch, you're always awesome. <3 Hope to talk to you all some more.

He sleeps alone,
He needs no army where he's headed cause he knows
That they're just ghosts
And they can't hurt him if he can't see them
And I don't know
If in the morning I will be here and if so,
Let it be known
That I was worthy,
I was worthy,
I was worthy,
I was..
Imp Docs ☽☾ Zoo ☽☾ Wishlist