Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

The Prodigal Son Returns!

Postby Jetfire » 03/14/2016 1:22 AM

So. It has been... Two or three years since I have been on here. Which is quite a long time. Several things have changed, and several of my friends have left. I do look forward to being relatively active here again, though I'll have to get back into the spirit of RP. Regardless, I'm having a huge nostalgia burst going through here. Hope to reconnect with you lot soon.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Re: The Prodigal Son Returns!

Postby Thunder » 03/14/2016 1:49 AM

Welcome back, Jetfire! It's great to see you again! : D A good number of things have changed and moved around, so let us know if you need help reorienting yourself with anything.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 03/17/2016 1:06 AM

Yeah, a quick rundown of some of the more important changes would be nice, should you have the time. :P
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/17/2016 10:33 PM

Yo, Jetfire! It's great to see ya back, buddy! :D
I'm not positive when you left, so I'll post all of the updates that I know.

The War is going on right now, and you can buy a badge at, I believe, the Mage's Brewery to declare a side (coughJointhePurinescough) and gain access / RP in the war areas to get battle points for your faction! Right now there's a big scary battle going on where we all collectively take turns trying to fight a monster. ovo No pets can die right now, though, just faint, so it's pretty fair game.

Breeding got reformed too! Now everyone has 3 slots a month to breed Lucain, Paragon, Soveris, or Kuhna; doing a self breeding takes up 2 slots, though. So now you can breed more often, for a pretty modest fee (80 for kuhna, 120 for all other species). Also, breeding posts don't earn KS anymore, since people were basically earning back what they spent before! Free breedings? Pshaw!

Kuhnas got updated--I'm not sure if you were here for that? :0  They all have shiny new lines now! AND you can alter them and do some pretty cool stuff to them over at the area in the marketplace called the Tiger Scintilla.

Add-ons are a thing! Users can now draw their own add-ons for pets, or get other users to draw them.

Quests are a thing too! You can head over to contest central to see the current quest for the month. They usually involve simple tasks like naming a favorite species, or even completing a 10-post RP in a certain area or about a certain topic!

I could be missing something so if anyone else can think of anything / wants to elaborate on something, please feel free. ovo

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Jetfire » 03/18/2016 12:29 AM

Sounds... Interesting. Thanks for the info and such, I'll be sure to get back into the swing of things son.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items