Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

It's me again

Postby Indigo » 03/17/2016 7:21 PM

I mean, I guess technically I haven't been gone gone--but I haven't posted since February and I haven't really talked to anyone for notably longer than that. Side effects of moving halfway across the country, and the preparations involved therein. And some other stuff.

Anyway, between moving and being sick and job interviews and whatnot I haven't really been able to muster much of a writing brain, but I'm doing better now and I want to get back to RPing and such, so this is my public announcement of intent to socialize, with the caveat that I still don't have a...permanent living situation so there may be occasional service interruptions while I cart my stuff back and forth across Madison. But yes.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Re: It's me again

Postby Mojave » 03/17/2016 7:33 PM

Indigo~ Welcome back! :D If you'd like a roleplay partner, hit me up. Sorry you were sick, but glad you're feeling better. I'm between jobs and home too so I understand where you're at.
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Re: It's me again

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/17/2016 10:38 PM

Hiii Indigo! I'm glad to see you're safe and sound. ;0; I really hope things settle down for you soon; uncertainty sucks, especially regarding living situations and health. I'm really glad you're checking in, though! <3

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...