Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

Not New but Old, Uncertain yet Determined

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » 09/07/2016 4:48 PM

So... It's been years since I've been here, but well, I think it's time to come back. Hello to you all! My name is Titanic-Wyvern, but you can call me Xeno. xD  

As I said before, I'm not new to The Lands of Evelon, but I left years ago, due to interest waning as well as general life. I could have gone back to my original account, but I think it is best to start with a clean slate, and leave my memories of the past alone. Anyways, things seem to have definitely changed since I was here. Some things seem to be the same, but that'll be determined as I get back into things.  ::3: Whatever the case, I'm glad to be back again, and hopefully for a long time as well.
Titanic-Wyvern
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Re: Not New but Old, Uncertain yet Determined

Postby Freezair » 09/07/2016 5:07 PM

Hiya, Xeno! Welcome back. Yeah, we're quite different these days, all right. But I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things. :) Feel free to ask any questions you have about what's changed!

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Re: Not New but Old, Uncertain yet Determined

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » 09/07/2016 6:01 PM

Freezair wrote:Hiya, Xeno! Welcome back. Yeah, we're quite different these days, all right. But I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things. :) Feel free to ask any questions you have about what's changed!

Hehe, thank you! ^ ^ I'm sure I'll be able to get back into things quickly enough, as long as I am careful and look things up when need be. And I'm pretty sure you adopt pets the same way as you did before I left in 2011 so... xD
Titanic-Wyvern
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate