Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

I'M BACK! - Life Update Included

Postby amanda784 » 11/08/2016 12:45 PM

Hey ya'll. I really missed writing here with you guys, but unfortunately my life took a dark turn the last few months. I was engaged to a guy (who genuinely was a good guy when we first started dating) who became abusive in many ways. I'm not going to go into too much detail, but it was bad. He was extremely unfaithful and dangerous to be around. Now my ex-friend (who I recently found out was part of the  many girls he cheated on me with) is dating him. Good luck to them! I'm on to better things.

I didn't feel comfortable writing while in that dark place. Now, I'm feeling much better and doing much better. I'm in school studying to become a vet tech. I am talking to someone new, but we are taking it extremely slow (both looking for something permanent and faithful). I am working as a dog-sitter making a good bit of money. I have an absolutely great support system!

My Imp. Docs are beyond messy so please be patient as I figure them out.

Thank you all for being patient with me as I know you all are so welcoming and forgiving.

-Amanda Renea <3
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1243
Donate

Re: I'M BACK! - Life Update Included

Postby Remedy » 11/08/2016 1:58 PM

Welcome back, Amanda! I don't think we talked much when you were here before, but I'm so glad to hear you got out of that bad situation. It's important to focus on yourself and do what makes you happy, and that's hard to do when you're around someone like that. You seem to have a good mentality about everything, I'm proud of you! Happy to see you back in a place where you can express yourself through writing. Hope to get the chance to RP with you sometime! <3

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Postby Thunder » 11/08/2016 6:47 PM

Welcome back, Amanda! I'm really glad to hear you were able to get yourself out of that situation and keep up a good attitude : ) Please feel free to make yourself at home again here, and if you have any questions about what went on while you were gone, don't hesitate to ask!

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 11/08/2016 11:23 PM

Gosh, that is a really dark place--I'm so sorry things didn't work out, but you're very strong for breaking away from those toxic people! I'm proud of you, and I'm so happy you're in a better place now. Welcome back!! I'm happy you can stretch your creative legs with us again!

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 499
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Kitsumi » 11/09/2016 2:10 PM

Whoa, I was actually just thinking about asking if you were planning to return ever xD I'm glad to see you back, and ironically at around the same time that Jed and I are making our return, haha!

You already know how I feel about all the stuff that had been going on, but I will say that I'm glad you feel happy and confidant enough to return to Evelon :) Make sure to send me a PM if you want to work out any plots or anything! (Or text me, whatever, haha)

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7174
Donate

Postby Freezair » 11/09/2016 4:02 PM

Welcome back! And while I never knew you before as well as others, I hope it's not too forward of me to say that your desire to break free from your bad experiences and your willingness to talk about them is very admirable. :] Not everyone can speak so freely about bad experiences, but those who can bring hope and confidence to those who cannot. You are clearly a strong lady who is not to be trifled with.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate