Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

oi

Postby ShoppingCartEngineer » 12/01/2016 12:19 AM

Hello, forum posters! With the encouragement of zapdragon555, I've joined the site. From what they've said, it's a fun time. I'm excited to be here with you all! Now, I'm not going to lie. I have absolutely zero idea about how this website operates and functions. I'll get used to it. I have roleplay experience, and I try to put effort into all of my posts and replies. If something doesn't suit your fancy feel free to PM me. Also, you can call me whatever you wish. Cart is simple enough. I look forward RPing with you all!

ShoppingCartEngineer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 230
Donate

Re: oi

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/01/2016 12:23 AM

What's up ya dang meme lolol glad to see ya here! Your comic sans hurts my eyes >8'|
Folks will help you out if you're confused! And you can always message me, too. I'll try my best to steer you in the right direction and everyone's real friendly.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 12/01/2016 8:15 AM

Hey there Cart :D

Welcome to the site; if you're unsure of anything, a good place to start is the All-in-One and FAQ thread, which should help with any general questions you have.

For any specifics, have a look in the 'Help' forum (where you can also search for posts using a keyword in the search bar on the top left), or post there to receive a direct answer from other users.

Like Zap said, we're friendly people so don't hesitate to chat to any of us, and RPs are always more fun with others!
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Postby Remedy » 12/01/2016 2:17 PM

Welcome to the site, Cart! Always fun to see new members join this lovely community. A friend of Zap's is a friend of mine~ C: Feel free to PM me if you'd like to RP, or if you have any questions about anything. Hope you have fun here!

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/01/2016 7:03 PM

Hello and welcome to Evelon! <3

Everyone around here calls me Toxic. It's a pleasure to meet you!

Once you've checked out all the rules and such, which I am guessing you already have since I've seen your pen pop up as a new post, and get a little more settled in, there are a few more things that might be of interest to you, as a new user.

Be prepared for me to spew info at you!

There are monthly quests, which all users can participate in. It's a fun, easy way to net some extra KS, and there are opportunities to win other prizes, as well, which usually include different pets, among other things. The quests for December should be live fairly soon, and I'm most certain that they will be themed for this month's holidays, so keep an eye out if that interests you at all!

This shop awards new users with a free pet from the Seasonal section here, and has an entire section of free pets, as well. You can claim both one free Seasonal pet and one pet from the Free section, if you so wish.

If you're interested in a custom pet, a pet which you get to design, this shop has a special Newbie's Choice Custom Token that is sold at a highly discounted rate for new users. A Custom Token is what is used to purchase a custom pet.

There is also the Wishing Well. Which, just as it sounds, is a place to go to get wishes granted! There aren't many limitations with it. You can wish for new pets, both customs and existing species, KS or GT (the main currencies of Evelon), items, just about anything available on Evelon. The only hitch there is that staff checks to make sure you're active and roleplaying, so you'd have to stop by there once you've actually gotten started.

And, last but not least, lots of users like breeding. There are five breedable species, Kuhna (cats), Lucain (wolves/dogs), Paragon (dragons), Soveris (griffins), and Diosol (winged rabbits). Diosol are a bit special and are more price-y to breed, and take longer to be born than the others. However, as new users may not have pets to breed, or there are users with no or few breedable pets, they can borrow pets to breed here, free of charge. You don't get to keep the pets you borrow, but you do get to keep the babies that are born after you complete a breeding. Like everything else, though, breedings require a KS cost.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby ShoppingCartEngineer » 12/02/2016 2:54 AM

Thanks for being so helpful, everybody! I've read the rules and such, and I'm fleshing out my pen. I'll get used to everything soon enough, and Zap is assisting too. I'll try to start something soon. And if you'd like, feel free to check out my characters and start something yourself!
ShoppingCartEngineer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 12/03/2016 11:51 PM

Ahhh a Zap friend! You look like a cool memer, bruh c: My name's Thunder, and I'm one of the mods on this site. Feel free to ask me or anyone else questions if you ever need help!

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby ShoppingCartEngineer » 12/04/2016 3:33 PM

Thunder wrote:Ahhh a Zap friend! You look like a cool memer, bruh c: My name's Thunder, and I'm one of the mods on this site. Feel free to ask me or anyone else questions if you ever need help!

Thanks, Thunder. All of you seem very friendly and helpful! I'm delighted to join your ranks.
ShoppingCartEngineer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DJBrightside » 12/15/2016 2:45 PM

Sup, Cart! Im a little late to welcome you but....You are welcome to join the newbie group! Im not very knowledgeable about what all goes on but many people are friendly and are willing to amswer any questions you might have!
DJBrightside
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 45
Donate

Postby ShoppingCartEngineer » 12/20/2016 3:23 AM

DJBrightside wrote:Sup, Cart! Im a little late to welcome you but....You are welcome to join the newbie group! Im not very knowledgeable about what all goes on but many people are friendly and are willing to amswer any questions you might have!

Thanks! I appreciate your offer. I'll ask you, along with these other fine people if I'm ever feeling lost!
ShoppingCartEngineer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate