Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

Okay. For real this time, I'm back :)

Postby ShadowStitches » 03/18/2017 12:19 PM

sheeesh.
Okay guys, i am...so, so sorry to kind of pop my head in, scream I'm back and then run off again.
not exactly a nice thing to do.
I just got a little overwhelmed by life and work again, and the last 2 and 1/2 weeks I was visiting the USA (san francisco , more specifically) to attend GDC (Games Developers Conference) with my team, which was a blast.
we got on a roadtrip to LA afterwards, which was also super awesom. just got sick the last 3 days of the trip, and still am, had to stay in bed for a week :/ . Doc said bad cold to mild Bronchitis. so nothing overly bad, but I still feel pretty meh.

however: lying in bed coughing my lungs out for the better part of the last 10 days or so got me thinking about quite a few things, and I realized that I really miss you guys. even if i am a rather...quite member here, I still really enjoy the site and Rping.

That said, I also feel like I kind of need to makeover my pen. so before I get to responding to all the neglected rps, I'll tidy up a bit. Pretty sure that all of the active rp characters will survive the purge though, so no worries ;)

I hope to get posts out by tomorrow, and while I am still vey busy, I should be able to make time at least once or twice a week for responses.

really missed you, hope everyone did well while I was gone :)
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Re: Okay. For real this time, I'm back :)

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/18/2017 2:52 PM

Dang, you've been super busy! That all sounds amazing! Minus the sick part. D: That's no good, and I hope it clears up soon!

I'm glad to see you back though!! Take your time replying if you need it, it's fine to ease yourself back into things~

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...