Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

Hello! Again! Sort of!

Postby CatacombChevaux » 12/22/2019 6:14 PM

Hey there! I'm Chevaux, or Chevy, and this a reintroduction? I made this account about 4 years ago under the name EltaIncalescent and then promptly disappeared off the face of the earth because that's how life is, I guess. Though if I'm getting technical this is a re-reintroduction because I used to super active on here like a decade ago? 2008 to 2011? Under the name Lunasa, though I've lost access to that account because of lost emails. Oh well.
But I'm really looking to get back into writing and roleplaying and I have so many fond memories of this forum that it was my first choice to come back to. I'm hoping to have a lot of fun here!
A bit about me, uh, I love fantasy and sci-fi and horror, to consume and to write. I especially love worldbuilding and weird magic/cyberpunk fusion type stuff! Robots are my jam, basically. I'm kind of shy but love to talk about stuff like that.
I can't wait to get to know you guys!!
CatacombChevaux
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 105
Donate

Re: Hello! Again! Sort of!

Postby Thunder » 12/22/2019 8:41 PM

Hey, I kinda remember you! Welcome back! : D It's always good to see a returning face <3

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby CatacombChevaux » 12/22/2019 9:05 PM

Thank you! I kind of remember you too! I don't think we interacted much but I'm very excited to be back. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun :)
CatacombChevaux
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/22/2019 9:49 PM

I don't remember you, but back then I would have had the username Zein Duat (can't remember if there was anything between the two names). Regardless, welcome back! c:
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/22/2019 10:00 PM

I remember the name Lunasa! :0 That's so cool, welcome back! I saw you already joined the Discord, don't be shy to come and chill anytime. ovo It's pretty relaxed most of the time, but it picks up sometimes!

I hope you enjoy your comeback! I'd be down to RP some stuff if you'd like, too! Hit me up. uvu
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby CatacombChevaux » 12/22/2019 11:35 PM

Thank you you both!

Mojave wrote:I don't remember you, but back then I would have had the username Zein Duat (can't remember if there was anything between the two names). Regardless, welcome back! c:

I'm sorry to say I don't recognize your name but that doesn't mean much? I'm very bad at names and it was a fair bit ago at this point. But I'm here now and hopefully we can get to know each other!

Omnisearch wrote:I remember the name Lunasa! :0 That's so cool, welcome back! I saw you already joined the Discord, don't be shy to come and chill anytime. ovo It's pretty relaxed most of the time, but it picks up sometimes!

I hope you enjoy your comeback! I'd be down to RP some stuff if you'd like, too! Hit me up. uvu

It's cool to be back! I'll be honest, I joined the Discord like "oh no, I don't know anyone here, warning, warning" and froze but that should pass now that I'm talking on the forum a bit more.

I'll absolutely take you up on that once I overhaul my zoo pen and wrangle some characters! Thank you for offering!

(It's been over a decade since I was active on a forum so I can't actually remember if this is the right way to respond to more than one post at once, woops)
CatacombChevaux
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/23/2019 2:27 AM

CatacombChevaux wrote:But I'm here now and hopefully we can get to know each other!

(It's been over a decade since I was active on a forum so I can't actually remember if this is the right way to respond to more than one post at once, woops)

Yeah, feel free to message me any time~ c: I'm not in the chat but I do have a discord if you'd prefer to chat that way.

And yeah, it's totally fine to reply to multiple people in one post!
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby Remedy » 12/23/2019 4:15 AM

Hi Chevy! I remember you as Elta, I recently changed my username from Pickle to Remedy. Glad to see you back! Hope to see more of you. Let me know if you need a RP partner, I’m just getting back into it too! <3

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/25/2019 4:27 PM

Hi there!! I'm not sure if we ever talked, but I go by Zap on here! It's great to have you back! <3

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...