Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

whoof i'm new

Postby galacta » 01/05/2020 11:20 PM

hey there, friends! I'm Junebug, or you can just call me galacta. that's fine, too. I'm very new to this place, though not at all new to forum RP and collecting pets.

i'm here to play with my friend, Gray, but i'd love to meet other people, as well. feel free to PM me whenever, and we can chat. my interests are anime and manga (i'm into Osomatsu-san, and Kimetsu no Yaiba, and My Hero Academia), and cartoons in general. I draw and RP a lot, been playing Pokémon SwSh, but I am not that big of a gamer. oh, and I do a little amigurumi crochet from time to time.

right now, I'm in the process of moving up to northern WA, so I'm kind of all over the place. But I should be settled within a month, and will have a better schedule. until then, I'll poke in here periodically to play! thanks for having me. ♥
galacta
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 310
Donate

Re: whoof i'm new

Postby zapdragon555 » 01/05/2020 11:39 PM

Heya Junebug!! :D I love Osomatsu too omg, it's so nice to see fans of that series xD I hope you find the forums and discord server (if you do discord) welcoming and fun! Please let us know if you have any questions ^^

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby galacta » 01/05/2020 11:52 PM

oh yay! nice to meet other fans of that! i do use discord, but i haven't felt brave enough to enter the server yet. maybe after i get a little more comfortable around here. so far, the forums seem really nice, and people are so friendly. :3
galacta
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 310
Donate

Postby Remedy » 01/05/2020 11:55 PM

Hi there galacta! I'm Remedy~ I hope you enjoy it around here! I just moved from Texas to New Mexico today, so I know how stressful moving can be. XD I hope you find time to relax and have fun! I'm down to RP anytime, and if you have any questions I'm sure Gray's got you covered, but also feel free to reach out! <3

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate