Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

Hello I think?

Postby Stoffie » 09/02/2020 2:44 PM

Is this a hello or a good-bye? Who knows considering it's been over eleven years since my last post (and holy cow is that a thing). I was feeling nostalgic recently and managed to stumble upon my old stomping grounds. So, uh.... hi? I guess? I'm Stoffie. My old account was Stoffelees (I can't remember what email I used, give me a break, it was over a decade ago).

I was browsing the forum when I found that my Kuhna had been given an evolutionary form I think? They look so pretty T_T I was often here causing trouble with the OG gang (Rezzie was and still is my partner in crime).

It's almost poetic that my original form went from this:

To this gorgeous beauty:
As I like to think that I too evolved at least a little bit. I now have large wings to use to protect those I care for <3

I was proud to set up my sanctuary in a zoo-like setting with optimal care taken for each individual.
http://landsofevelon.com/viewtopic.php?t=265
Funny how that works huh? I recently left the zookeeping field after almost five years, yes I was an actual zookeeper, no you can't live on how much you get paid. I now spend my time as a supervisor in the veterinary field, guiding and training those younger than I and helping them take on the world, (no, I do not have  PhD, sorry). I'm pretty sure I was like that long ago too, the 'Momma Bear' as I've been known. An animal whisperer who takes stray humans under her wing.

Anywho, if nothing else, take this post as a bit of a time capsule reopening. Who were they then, and where are they now? Well, back then I wanted to help, organize and care for the community. Now? I help, organize and care for those I supervise.

Who you are is super important, as it will help you become who you want to be. I was not perfect, nowhere close, but in the end all the things I liked about my younger self I made sure survived to the present. Be the best version of you that you want to be!
Stoffie
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Re: Hello I think?

Postby Mojave » 09/02/2020 5:41 PM

STOFFIEEEEE!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3 -whispers- Are you coming back?
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/02/2020 6:01 PM

I saw the username on this and my eyes BUGGED tf out of my head for a sec. I've missed you!

(Sneak-edit: I was FireHeart but I decided it was time for a rename some time ago XD)
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/02/2020 6:56 PM

Yoo, that is a name I did not expect to see, what a blast from the past ;o; I hope you're well! Hit me or any of the other mods/modmins up if you need a hand accessing your account if you want, we'd be happy to oblige.
I'm sure the name is not familiar at all and I was fairly new to the site around the time you left but I used to be Krypto!

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/02/2020 11:06 PM

Holy heck, hello! I think you came and went before I was even joined, so it's nice to meet you!! Your name is absolutely familiar as a name I saw in topics, but I don't think we ever got to speak. It's awesome to see an old face return!

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Stoffie » 09/03/2020 9:54 PM

Oh my goodness, y'all are gonna make me cry. I can't say I'm "back" because I really can't RP anymore, nor do I have the time to dedicate myself to collecting. But the fact that people know my name, have heard of me, it blows my mind! It's funny, my memory is garbage (like really garbage, if I don't 'remember' you it's likely I do but haven't triggered the memory yet), but I can at least remember that my original avatar was created here on this very forum. I still use it to this day, it's kind of my key identifier XD
Stoffie
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 09/04/2020 1:32 AM

I was Zein back in the day. ^^ You, me, and Rezzie did a rp with all yalls kuhnas and my sahound Tarot during the war. I did evolve your self kuhna to help me give it a new character, but my offer to return it to you if you ever came back still stands. ^^
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stoffie » 09/04/2020 2:15 PM

Omg Zein! Yes!! What good memories! And the war XD what an experience!

You were the one who evolved the Stoffie Kuhna? The design is beautiful and genuinely made me cry. They are yours to keep, although I do remember your offer to return them, I feel they have developed so much more in your care. I'd love to catch up on all of their antics. I saw one offspring, Xidel, that genuinely has the personality of my darker side (I was stunned and flabbergasted to read his bio, also purple is my fav color now and he is beautiful).

Rezzie is still my BFF, she has created two tiny humans and decided that I am their aunt even if not by blood. I guess if we go back a bit more, I'm also the one who helped her meet her mate XD  

Time does strange things, but one's base personality really never changes, I think. I could be wrong though. I'd be interested to hear what the common or personal opinion of me was here. Positive or negative. I know I fell off the face of the earth, but who was I before? Here's a hint: you'll remember better than me!
Stoffie
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stoffie » 09/04/2020 2:25 PM

And Redd, I might take you up on the account recovery. I'm now finding that the email provider of the time no longer exists and all of that info may be lost to the void XD Knology.net was sold in 2012, how the heck am I supposed to access an email that old  :oops:
Stoffie
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 09/04/2020 3:31 PM

If you have Discord, I can easily catch you up on Kemnebi's headcannon stuff. ^^ I'm Zeinjave #2542
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stoffie » 09/10/2020 4:31 PM

Ahhhh! Okay, I hit you up on Discord Zein, I'm so excited.

Redd, I got your message, and is it fair that I'm scared to log into my old account? I never meant to abandon anyone and I'm sure there are going to be SO MANY kuhna trade messages. BUT! If the current kuhna keeper would like those records I will be more than happy to log them.

For now, I don't really know what my place is. I've read over so many chats/messages that came up when I searched my name and they made me cry. I've never seen myself as someone of importance, but some roleplays compare me to a deity?

If there is anything I can do to be of use, please hit me up. It brings me joy to bring joy to others <3
Stoffie
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stoffelees » 09/18/2020 11:25 PM

Oh wow, I never thought I'd have access to this account ever again XD

Geez. What do I even do now? To be one of the 'old ones' a forgotten relic of the past. That's not helpful to anyone now is it? What takes place here and now? What can I do as an old font of knowledge for those who are active here and now?
Stoffelees
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 953
Donate
Status: Currently a full-time big sis and supervisor at work.