Why not drop in and say hello to all the members out there. If you're new here and would just like to meet a new friend, or you just happen to be leaving this forum for good, go ahead and post here.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Hellos and Goodbyes

Back for the (counts fingers) 4th time?

Postby Firetra » 08/17/2021 10:12 PM

Ok, so where to start. I am not sure if many people remember me here, since the last time I was on was like... 5 years ago (sheesh), but guess who is back! Me, I guess...

Well, a lot has happened since I was last here. I went through the entirety of college, graduated, was unemployed for about a year. Had a 4 month long graphic design internship, worked retail for 7 months until the store closed down (not due to covid, the owners just didn't want to pay for the building anymore). And I finally got a "normal" job this last January and have since finally settled into life... sort of.

A lot of things have changed since I last was here, the inventory/zoo pens are a cool addition I need to explore. And now I get to remake all of my important pages again! Yay....

Well, I just wanted to formally post something here in case someone recognizes me, I will be joining the discord server here once this goes up, so I hope to talk to some of you guys there!

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate