Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

What should the Pack be called?

Poll ended at 06/15/2009 11:53 AM

Amberocs Tribe
75%
Noskelet Pack
25%
Noseb Clan
No votes
Other (PM Lionkit!)
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Dino Times

Postby LionKit » 04/28/2009 10:42 PM

"You couldn't tell that he was a boy? Are you blind or something?" Zen rolled his eyes. He looked up at the bloody looking Twilight sky, waiting for Sail back to stop warming his sail. "It's getting dark. We better find a good place to camp. NOT here. Oh, and becuase I really hate it when somebody goes againt me, we're going to make camp becuase we'll get more ground in the morning becuase we're fully rested. Okay?" Zen said before leading the trio a few miles away until finding a HUGE hollow tree. Large enough for two dinosuars to sleep. Zen glanced at his leg. Still bleeding. Of course. "It's not night yet. So let's just have dinner while we're waiting." Zen stretched his undamaged leg. "If another guy joins, let's hope it's a doctor..." Zen said. "Your personal doctor, Sail." Zen added with a smirk, as if his leg wasn't full of scars, bleeding, and possibly broken. "You're gonna need one, knowing how much you get yourself tangled up in these messes."
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/29/2009 8:28 AM

"Go ahead,you two can sleep inside.I've had to sleep out side most of my life.And I don't have a personal doctor,It's nature."Sail back droppeds the bags in the tree."Besides,I need to sleep outside 1)I'm to big to fit in the tree in the first place and 2) I need to sleep outside to keep my sail warm."Sail back said."Hey Zen,you're little friend doesn't talk much.Is he mute?"
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 04/29/2009 9:06 PM

"No. And he's not deaf either." He sniffed. "I picked this tree so that one of us can make sure nothing tries to kill us and stays up until midnight." Zen growled before letting out a big sigh. "Do you mind guarding until midnight? I'm not feeling all that great...AND IF YOU DARE START SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD STAY UP ALL THROUGH NIGHT AND MIDNIGHT I WILL DO THE SAME THING TO YOUR HEAD THAT, THAT TREE DID TO MY LEG!" Zen grabbed Scars arm and lead him into the tree. "G'night." Zen muttered before curling up and fell asleep instintetly. If I was born then and was with them, I would've been quite relaxed when I saw him sleep for some reason. He didn't snore either.

(ooc: Here, there are four countries (instead of eras-if you include the Ice Age *NOT an era*, if you don't count the Ice Age then there's just three eras-not including the current era!!) . There are Cretaceous-the one that Sail, Scar, and Zen are in, Triassic, Jurassic, and Ice Age *not an era-I know*. That's where they need to go, is the Ice Age country. Or if they get to slow and the dry-era comes before they get there. Makes sense, oh and the Ice Age country is not as cold as the Ice Age time period.)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/30/2009 8:24 AM

Sail back was guarding when he saw a troop of trodon investigating the tree the other two were sleeping in.He ran after them and grabbed one.He scared of the others and had a snack of the caught dino.He went back to his post.He laid down thinking he could finally get some sleep,but he was wrong.There was a thump.And another.Now there were many.He went to investigate and found a herd of paraltitans."Wow.And I thought I was big."(Paraltitans are a 90 foot sauropod that lived along side spinosaurus)
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 04/30/2009 9:45 PM

Zen blinked opened his eyes to the sound of thumping. He squirmed a bit but he knew why it was thumping. Curse those suaropods... Zen blinked at Scar to see if the thumping had woke the little t-rex up as well before stretching out the leg that was hurt to see how it was doing. It had stopped bleeding, that was good, but it still looked beat up. It's sometimes hard to say if that was a good thing, if there was scars it could frighten off enemies, but it could also make an enemy think you just came from a battle, giving it a easy meal. He sighed as he laid his head back down. Lets hope Ice Age is safer now... He thought.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/30/2009 9:50 PM

"You sauropods had better vamoose!"Sail back yelled to the annoying giants.One of the elders said"What are you going to do about it?"Let's just say,the elder is history.Sail back brought back the huge carcass.This was his third kill of the day,well,second,the charcaro was his and Zens kill.The giants were gone soon and Sail back got some sleep.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 04/30/2009 10:29 PM

Zen woke up at midnight, his shift. He got up and gave himself a quick shake and trotted out. Zen sighed as the sounds of night filled his ears, the sounds always gave someone chills down their spine but you had to admit that the smell of a forest would calm you down.

Zen glanced at some suaropod bones. See you got a snack, Sail back. Zen thought before becoming fully awake.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/01/2009 8:19 AM

Sail back was sleeping when a bird landed on him.He let it stay because this was the kind of bird that cleaned dinos.He felt soothed as the bird picked parasites out of his wounds."Hey there little guy.You can stay there all night."Sail back sleepily told the bird.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 05/01/2009 8:22 PM

Zen blinked at the bird before he continued to listen for any predators. Hours passed before morning came. Zen stretched and went inside and got a the two loaves of t-rex meat and one of the charcaradontasarus meat. "Breakfast!!!" he sang tossing a t-rex loaf at Sail back and the charcaradontasarus meat at Scar.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/01/2009 8:28 PM

Sail back felt something hit him in the head."Good morning."he said lazily.He stood up and warmed his sail,then ate the chunk of meat that was thrown at him.His wounds felt soothed.He looked at them and saw some were gone.That must have been one strange bird he thought.Then he remebered that spinos recovered quikly."So,when are we leaving?"Sail back asked,gnawing on one of the bones."Isn't it ironic how yeasterday we may as well been mortal enemys,yet today were acting civilized?"
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 05/02/2009 11:50 PM

"Whenever you feel up to a walk. We have quite the walk." They were about in the heart of Cretacious, and he never go the chance to check how many miles it was from the middle to the border. The good thing about being a Cretaciousian (a.k.a dinosuars and other critters living in Cretacious) was that you're countries neighbors was Ice Age.

Zen grinned as he listened to Sail back about how they acted last night. "Yeah. Jerks yesterday, non-sibling nest-mates the next." Non-sibling nest-mates was the dinosuar term room-mates.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/03/2009 9:06 AM

"Hows your leg doing?It got pretty banged up yesterday."Sail back was actually worried about somone else.That was a first,he thought.His sail was warmed now and he was ready to roll.He covered all the tracks he made yesterday bacause he didnt want to spook the remaining suropods.They traveled in half heards One at night the other at day.He didnt want to spook them because Sail back ,Zen,and Slash might run out of food.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 05/03/2009 3:55 PM

"Not bleeding anymore." Zen stretched his hurt leg. "Let's go, Lil' Z!" Zen dragged the t-rex hatchling out and lead the way to Ice Age. "We're gonna eat and walk at the same time. Covers better ground." Zen bit into his t-rex meat.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/03/2009 4:11 PM

Sail back already ate his meat.He fit it in one bite,but it was filling."Ice age sounds kinda dangerous.I LOVE DANGER!I live on danger."Sail back was pumped by the journey.He wanted to fight something.He soon was disapointed as he stepped on an overraptor.He began to scrape his fott on a rock,trying to get it off.He finnaly ripped it off and put it in a leaf bag.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 05/04/2009 7:40 PM

"Poor little guy..." Zen muttered as he watched Sail back scrape it off. "Yeah. It's dangerous. You should've seen what it was like for my family when I was a hatchling. It was terrible. A Wooly Rhino herd ran my brother, Yin, off a cliff on our third day there, my father was killed protecting us from a Mega-Lion, after that it was just my mother, my sister, and me." Zin looked at the leaf bag the overraptor was in. "What happened to you while you were young?"
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext