Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

What should the Pack be called?

Poll ended at 06/15/2009 11:53 AM

Amberocs Tribe
75%
Noskelet Pack
25%
Noseb Clan
No votes
Other (PM Lionkit!)
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Dino Times

Postby Jetfire » 05/13/2009 8:35 AM

"What,did you take his whole kill or something?If it were me who had my meat stolen,I really wouldn't care."Sail added.He was the peacekeeper back home.His cousins would fight all the time and since he was the biggest,he stopped the fighting."Okay,I'm gonna go fish some more.Sail,you should probably lay down."Megaclaw said.Sail layed down,closing his eyes,trying to get some sleep.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 05/13/2009 7:33 PM

"What if it was something that could save you." Hissed Durne as he stood over Sail back. Zen leaped back onto shore.

Yang walked up to Mega claw. "Let me help you."
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/13/2009 7:41 PM

"You get out of my face,or I will toss you in to the river."Sail said as he got up.He was smaller before when he and Zen met,but now,he was leaner and meaner.He stood about as tall as a nearby tree."Alright,you cane help."Mega said to Yang.He had never fished with a velociraptor before.Maybe she would use her killing claw to spear fish.Mega saw a large fish and plunged his massive claw into the water.He took the fish off his main weapon,then speared another.This was a good fishing spot.He saw a large shark,not half as big as him though.He speared it,then dropped it.He looked back and saw Sail getting up,the raptor in his face."I still don't trust that Durne guy.No offense,but he's getting in my cousins face."Mega told Yang.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 05/13/2009 11:00 PM

Durne was about up to Sail backs neck. Durne snickered. "Yeah. Right."

Zen growled at Durne. "Shut. Up. Durne." Zen stomped up to Sails side.

Durne just snorted. "Big words, for a low-life theif."

"I'd rather be a low-life theif then a low-life assulter." Durne just growled and stomped up to the far end of the shore. Zen whimpered. "Of all the Velcoiraptors in this country, she had to mate with that one!" Zen moaned silently with despair. "How does a girl like Yang even want to go up even a mile away from that jerk!?"

Mega claw was right, Yang did use her claw to spear fish. Yang sighed at what Sail back said about Durne. "No, that's just a first impression. He's really nice once you get to know him..." Yang said shakily before killing another fish.

Zen over heard Mega claws and his sisters discussion. "I know him pretty well, and he's not what you call friendly with me." Yang didn't say anything to her brother.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/14/2009 8:24 AM

Sail was still getting up.His full height was 11 ft.This raptor was probably only 5 feet tall."Ah,your not worth it.Hey Zen,wheres Kurmak?"Sail was really annoyed at Durne,trying to stand to his neck.He hadn't even stood up all the way."Listen feather face,I've killed bigger things than you."Sail said.He was a fast healer.Meanwhile...."What I don't get is why he wanted to fight Zen to the death.I mean,he's his step brother for Pete's sake.That would be like Sail fighting me.We all know Sail would win.He's much larger than me and Durne combined."Megaclaw said.He really hated it when people were jerks.If he could,he would probably go over there and skewer Durne on his largest claw,but,unfortunately,hke was not as large as Sail.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 05/14/2009 5:08 PM

Kurmak had stayed behind, looking for the fleeing Austroraptor, he had injured it badly. "Hey, Austro are you there?!", Kurmak yelled, his self inflicted cut was still open, bleeding on his back.

Wraith, was still in pain, he had very long claws impaled through him. He endured this, and kept a steady pace. He could smell the Therinzo was close, he was still very weak, but he would kill if anyone came too close.

Kurmak heard a snap of a twig, he was closer to the Austro than he thought, it was right in front of him. Wraith turned around quickly, and his mouth gaped open and snapped at Kurmak, Kurmak ducked and used a slow, but powerful movement of wrist, and his claws slapped the Austro in the head, it was more than enough power to take the weakened raptor out. Kurmak panted, and with all his strength to drag the Austro with him.
It took a good few hours to find  his 'friends'. Kurmak set the Austro down beside him,"Okay, I am back everyone!", he said.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/14/2009 5:15 PM

Sail looked at the unconscious raptor."Had your self some fun,eh Kurmak?That raptor looks like it was mauled by a triceratops."Sail joked.He turned back to Durne.If the raptor wanted a fight,he would have the fight of his life.He was the biggest in the group.He could probably even take Kurmak if he wanted."Are we going to get moving or what?Hey,Mega!Nice haul!"Sail said to his cousin.He was bringing back the fish he and Yang had caught.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 05/14/2009 9:36 PM

Yang blinked at Mega claw. "Neither one of them knew they were brother-in-laws. You see, Durne really needed a piece of kill, and it was in the Snow-Era, but then my brother stole it from him and then Durne nearly died by starvation and other animals trying to kill him  becuase he looked weak to them. It was the worst days of his life." Yang said, as she walked beside Sail backs cousin. Staring at the ground.

Durne just broke out luaghing at Sail back. "Yeah. Let's keep on going..." Zen sighed as he hopped onto the first stepping-stone.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/14/2009 9:53 PM

Sail got up and roared.It was a loud roar.This was his signal to his cousin that they were leaving now."Are you laughing at me or with me?For your sake,you had better be laughing with me."Sail told Durne.Mega walked next to Sail.Sail jumped in the river,Mega following.They jumped out on the other side."Hurry up!"Sail called to them.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 05/20/2009 7:27 PM

"Oh, is the scary Spino sad?" Dunre luaghed as Zen hurried up to catch up with Sail.

"Please what ever you do, don't hurt him!" Yang said as she hopped up to, Dunre said he was going to be behind them. "He may not seem nice at first but when you truly get to know him he's a vcery charming person!" Yangs voice was musical, as always.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/20/2009 7:39 PM

"Oh really? He's acting like Zen when I first met him. Threats and warnings. You know Durne, why don't you prove you can fill that cockiness you have." Sail yelled from across the river. " He's not worth it Sail, just leave him. He's trying to mess with your mind." Mega told Sail.

Name: Razor slash
Species: Deinonychus
Description: Black scales, red eyes, large claws
Personalty: He will attack anything that gets in his way.

Razor slash was stalking a lizard when he heard voices. He exited the forest to find a large group. He needed to get to Ice age and they were in his way. He began to rocket towards them and attacked the spino. He was struck by the baryonyx's claw, then got up, surrounded by other dinos." Hey! Move it!" Razor yelled.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 05/27/2009 10:33 PM

"At least I didn't luagh at you..." Zen muttered.

Dunre smirked. "Try it, you ugly over-grown lizard." Yang sighed and buried her muzzle into her tail.

*Razor Claw pops up*

Zen glared at Razor claw. "Wait, okay? Unless you haven't notice we have a friend here that's going to be laying eggs soon!" Zen nodded to Yang.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/08/2009 10:47 AM

*before Zen speaks*"Who are you calling an ugly over grown lizerd,featherhead."Sail snapped back.
*after Zen speaks*"You what!?!"Razor claw said in suprise.He looked over to Zen.They were about the same size."Hey.Are you guys going to Ice age too?Maybe I could tag along.I could be a pretty good scout."said Razor.He looked over at the Spino and the velociraptor arguing.He saw Durne and growled.He didn't like Durne right away.But,he realized they were family,so he decided to try and warm up to Durne."oh,I almost forgot.My name is Razor claw.Ithink I've heard of you spino.Your name is Sail back,right?"asked Razor.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 06/08/2009 11:10 AM

(ooc: Sorry about that!)

"More like Round Stomach." Durne growled. "A.K.A Small Brain..."

"DURNE! SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!!" Yang screamed. Durne stared at her, but Yang didn't dare look at her mate. Zen blinked at her sister, and immediately a picture of a withered flower came into his head.

Zen quickly shook it out, and returned his attetion back to Razor Claw. "Great to meet you, Razor Claw. Yes, that's Sail Back. My name is Zen, the female velociraptor is my sister, Yang. The over-grown feathered lizard over there is Durne, Yangs mate...unfortunetly...this is Scar, but I call him Lil' Z." He pointed his claw at Scar."That guy over there is Kurdak, he's our healer. And that other guy with him is...don't know his name is yet but...he's with us..." Zen shrugged. "That's Sails cousin, Mega Claw." Zen waved at Mega Claw. "Welcome to the pack."

(ooc: Okay! The very first post that was made you guys should look at!!)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/08/2009 3:03 PM

( Thats pretty cool )
" You know what? I don't have a job yet. Maybe I could be assistant hunter. I can fish really well. " said Megaclaw. Razor was getting kind of tired standing around so he went up to Zen and Asked if he could go scout around in the grass to see f it was safe. Sail back glared at Durne but then decided t leave him alone. Maybe he should try to get to know him better. " You know what Durne, I'm sorry for everything I said. I just hate to lose. Are we even? " Sail asked Durne.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

PreviousNext