Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

A Fire from Within [Eragon Dragon rp]

Postby SpringsSong » 07/27/2009 5:41 PM

There was once a time when the land of Alagaësia was uninhabited by humans, Elves, and Dwarves; but the dragons had been there for ages before that.  They have been, and likely always will be, the only species within that realm that will remain forever...

Here are some rules to keep in mind for this roleplay:
*Try to keep a posting order going.  I know that there are people that get frustrated when they're gone for a day or more and they come back to 2+ pages of replies having nothing to do with their character.
*Put the word "brisingr" in the middle of the form.
*Only dragons may be in this roleplay!
*Your dragons may not be mated to other dragons that you roleplay.
*For now, only 3 dragons per person.
*Put the word "adurna" at the bottom of the form.

Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Dragon's name: [/b]
[b]Dragon's gender: [/b]
[b]Dragon's color: [/b]
[b]Dragon's personality: [/b]
[b]Dragon's age: [/b][since these are Eragon dragons, fire-breathing age [maturity] is 6 months]

~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: FireHeart
Dragon's name: Dorada
Dragon's gender: Female
Dragon's color: Gold
Brisingr~
Dragon's personality: Dorada is a very commanding dragon.  Her parents weren't around when she finally hatched, so she always had to fend for herself.  However, she didn't seem to have a problem with it; she's made it this far in her life with only herself to teach her how to live.  With her feathered wings and shard tongue, Dorada is a dragon that could easily teach you not to judge someone before you know them.
Dragon's age: One year, five months
Adurna~
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5883
Donate

Re: A Fire from Within [Eragon Dragon rp]

Postby potterchic » 07/27/2009 8:29 PM

Username: potterchic... I think.
Dragon's name: Rora
Dragon's gender: Female
Dragon's color: Bright Red
BRISINGR!!!!!!
Dragon's personality: With a sharp mind and a tongue to match, Rora isn't one that you'd want to mess with. She fights to the finish, and then some more. She's not without her faults, such as her quick temper, but really she isn't that bad. Oh, yeah, and if she bites you... Eh, I dunno what you should do, other than maybe hold a few herbs to the wound and hope it doesn't get infected.
History... What would you expect for a history? All of her life was completely normal except for growing up. Let's just say, if you ask who her parents are, she'll say 'What parents?'.
Dragon's age: 9 Months
adurna

If more people don't join with males, I'll make atleast one. *is glad to see a crazy Inheritance fan* (Brisingr spoilers ahead: Are you going to include Eldunuris in this, or would you be leaving that out for people who haven't read Brisingr?
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby amberra » 08/01/2009 6:48 PM

Ooh! Looks like fun! I love dragaons.

Username: amberra
Dragon's name: Skilne
Dragon's gender: Male
Brisingr
Dragon's color: Black
Dragon's personality: Skilne is as mysterious as his past. He has no recollection of anything that happened to him his first year of life, save for unusual memories that pop up in his dreams. He has a hard time figuring out who he is and what he truly wants, because he knows nothing of his past. He is usually quiet, and will speak very little. If you are able to hold a full conversation with him, you are lucky.
Dragon's age: 1 year, 3 months
Adurna
<center>Image</center>

Clickie please? -------> Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you to MillietheWarrior for my banner and avvie!!!
amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 08/01/2009 7:43 PM

No idea if it'll involve the Eldunarí yet, Potterchic. x3;

All accepted to this point.  To any others that want to jump in, read what's happened first before doing so.

Dorada exhaled a long stream of smoke from her nostrils as she emerged from her cave, shaking her head to try and rid it of the fog of sleep.  Over the night, there had been a light rain--she could tell this for the clouds had not yet left the sky and the rock outside the cave was still wet.  She shook her head as she stretched her wings out and leapt from the cave's ledge, taking flight as the sun finally began to peek through the clouds.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5883
Donate

Postby potterchic » 08/01/2009 10:21 PM

Rora rolled, crashing against the side of her cave. She quickly stood, looking over at the spot in the middle of her cave where she'd fallen asleep that night, to where she hade woken up. Oh, great, she rolled a few of her body widths in the night. She forgot about it, going towards the exit to her cave, bumping into a few things on the way. She heard a squish as her foot sunk into the wet grass, and looked up. The sky was still cloudy, which didn't please Rora. She hated flying when the sun wasn't out, it just didn't work for her, especially since she was still young, compared to the other dragons, and wasn't the strongest flyer. She noticed a gold shape among the clouds. Someone had either decided to take a morning flight or find some breakfast. Breakfast sounded good... She could probably find a few deer in clearing she knew of, thanks to the wet grass... Rora turned, starting to walk until the sleep wore off. She'd have to fly after a little while, but he might as well let her wings rest...
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby amberra » 08/04/2009 4:49 PM

Skilne felt drained, exhausted, as if he could barely keep his wings flapping. He had woken up in the middle of the night, perhaps early morning, with more nightmares, images of his past that were becoming all too familiar. He had taken off, despite the rain soaking his scales, into the night, flying as fast as he could, trying to flee from his troubles. Perhaps, one day, if he just flew fast enough, he would be able to leave them all behind. Of course, he knew this wasn't true, but it was nice to hope...

He noticed the reflected light of the sun on dragon scales, colored in gold and red. Suddenly, he realized just how far he had flown. Where he had been before, he was completely sure that no other dragon dwelt. But here there were two dragons, and he was no longer alone. The exhaustion suddenly weighed much heavier on him, and he felt himself losing altitude. He strained to keep himself from plummeting down, manuevering down in tight spirals, doing all that he could to land without getting himself killed.
<center>Image</center>

Clickie please? -------> Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you to MillietheWarrior for my banner and avvie!!!
amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items