Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

A Concert? Here?

Postby Indigo » 08/22/2009 12:30 AM

The middle of a park, around noon. A large stage, the curtain down, behind it various random items as well as a piano and a raised platform, strangely quiet...

Screech.

"Ow!"

"Sorry!" Trini, a black-haired, dark-skinned teenager, stopped playing with the sound system and picked up a small plastic dinosaur. "What's this for?" She examined it carefully. It appeared to be a velociraptor with bizarre purple spots. The spots looked freshly painted.

"Who knows?" Haley shrugged and sat back in the black round chair a few feet from the piano bench, blond hair sticking up randomly from lack of brushing. "It's almost all improv anyway."

"The real mystery is when Constance is getting here with my drums," Jasper muttered. As if summoned by his words, a battered green van with the faint outlines of letters on the side pulled up next to the stage. Constance opened the door and jumped out on the driver's side. Lyn, an Asian-looking girl with long black hair, jumped down from the other side.

"Hey, Jasp." Constance opened the back of the van. "I've got your drums." She eyed him critically. "You look like a mop."

"I know," he moaned, jumping off the edge of the stage. He was already tall and skinny, but his literal interpretation of the word "moptop" finished off the impression.

"I hope your friend gets here soon," Lyn muttered. "We have no security here. Why did we have to come play in Alameda anyway?"

"I was bored." Constance helped Jasper move the drums to the platform on the stage.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Re: A Concert? Here?

Postby Wolfie_Barrow » 08/23/2009 6:21 PM

"Coooooonstaaaaaance!" A girl with blond hair came running past, her arms flailing wildly around her. She skidded to a stop a few feet away and turned around, grinning. She was wearing a Beatles t-sirt and black pants.

"I found you!" she cried, and raced back, holding out her hand for a high five. "How have you been? This is your band? AWESOME!!!"
All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, Worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going no where, Going no where
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, No expression
Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, No tomorrow
And I find I kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles its a very, very
Mad world

Image Image
Wolfie_Barrow
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items

Postby Indigo » 08/23/2009 6:35 PM

Constance blinked. "Hi. You're...here. Um." She looked around. "Yes, I guess this is my band. Well, not exactly mine, but..."

"Well, it was your idea." Jasper dropped a drumstick, which went flying across the stage and landed in Trini's guitar. Trini pulled it out and tossed it back. Jasper ducked. The stick hit the wall and stuck there. He carefully pulled it out.

"Um." Constance blinked. "I guess I should introduce everyone. The lunatic who tried to kill Jasper with his stick is Trini. Jasper is the one who looks like a mop--oh, c'mon, you know you do--and Haley is the one in my chair." She paused. "Hey!"

Haley laughed and got out of the chair. "Yeah, because it's really necessary."

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Wolfie_Barrow » 08/23/2009 6:45 PM

The girl, Susan, swung her arms back and forth at her sides. "Cool. So... are you guys going to play? I could... you know... sit over here?"

She turned and walked over to a spot of freshly mowed grass. She plopped down with a huff, grinning. "Sgt. Pepper's, huh? Cool."

She began fiddling with a piece of grass subconsciously. After a moment she glanced at Constance and said, "I'm hungry. We should get food after this."
All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, Worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going no where, Going no where
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, No expression
Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, No tomorrow
And I find I kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles its a very, very