Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Should we have a "Past of CloudClan" rp?

Poll ended at 03/11/2009 9:14 PM

Yes!
20%
No.
No votes
Yes, but make another thread for it.
80%

Total votes : 5

Re: CloudClan

Postby LionKit » 04/27/2009 8:36 PM

Rhapsodypaw blinked at Pinefire before rushing over to him. "What're we doing first?" Rhapsodypaw purred with excitement.

The cheering died down, and Aquastar nodded to Lillyclaw to start the patrols. Lillyclaw nodded back before bounding over to Shadeclaw. "I want you to lead the border patrol-take your apprentice, Mothpaw, with you. You can pick the other cats. "Hey! Daisyrain!" Lillyclaw rushed over to her, but skidded to a halt when she saw Sun. "And who are you?" She growled.

Timefang, over hearing the conversation, quickly jumped to Suns defense. "She's a friend! She helped me get RainClan."

"I see..." Lillyclaw narrowed her eyes. "Anyway, Daisyrain, as soon as you two are done chatting, I want you to lead the hunting patrol-take Timefang, Flametail, and Stormyheart with you." Lillyclaw didn't leave. The only movement she made was sitting down.
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby potterchic » 04/27/2009 8:41 PM

Firepaw heard Snaketail say he was taking Cricketpaw to hunt. She hoped Hopesnow would take HER to hunt. She began looking around for her mentor.

StormyHeart stood. She wasn't that far from Daisyrain, but had only just noticed Sun. She heard that she'd be on hunting patrol. She stretched, waiting for the two she-cats to stop talking.
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/27/2009 9:24 PM

"Hey, Firepaw!" Hopesnow bounded over to her new apprentice. "C'mon! I'm going to give you an exclusive tour of the terriotry! Then if we have time I'll teach you how to catch prey!" Hopesnow purred.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 04/27/2009 9:36 PM

Firepaw considered that StarClan wanted her to be a warrior more quickly. She leapt into the air, ready to go. "Thank you, Hopesnow!"

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/27/2009 10:12 PM

"Good. This way now." She lead Firepaw out of the Camp and went to the closest land mark to the Camp. "The territory is very odd. It'll be any type of terrain EXCEPT mountainess." Hopesnow said before going over to the Clicking Pond. "Here is the Clicking Pond. Listen." Clicking noises emmited from the pond. "And that's why it's called the Clicking Pond." Hopesnow said before leading her new apprentice to a mound of dirt. "This used to be a ant mound-the only ant mound in the territory-but then a hurricane came and wiped all the ant life. Some how the mound is still here. Here is where all the new apprentices would play. But the mound has always been here. Looking like it has never been touched. We call it the Immortal Mound." Hopesnow said as she remembered her first month of being an apprentice. Playing on the large mound with Lillyclaw.

"When we're done for today you and Cricketpaw should play here." Hopesnow finally said.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 04/27/2009 10:35 PM

Daisyrain fell back awkwardly, mostly out of fear. "Wow!" She squealed when her paws gave out and her back hit the forest floor. Rolling over on her side, she shook off her pelt and dusted off Sun with her tail, "So, you where saying?" She looked around at the little impromptu crowd that had started forming. Sun blushed a very delicate rose-y red. "I, er, have sort of a story to tell. It could potentially involve all of you or at least your parents..." She muttered half to her self. Clearing her throat, a sheen of sweat dewed on her forehead. "Well, it's not really my confession, it's Torchflame's really...But," Her eyes bounced around to Daisyrain, "I'm your sister." Daisyrain froze in place, her body becoming erect and looking out-of place. "I-I-Impossible! I'm the only sort of f-f-family that she...sort of...has!" Cricketpaw stammered, his face drawing blank and pale under his grey fur. Sun crouched down to the forest floor, "Well, what you've been told is true, I would know." She kicked a pebble and continued with her story, "Our mother, Wolfberry, was a Medicine cat at the time. She ran away with Eaglefeather, our father." She sighed, shaking her head. "They where killed by Fang and his group. I was the stronger of the two of us and he stole me away. Torchflame took you back to camp and hid you safely away with a litter of new-borns from a cat Shimmeringdust. The queen gladly accepted you because I think she was our grandmother? Something like that... Torchflame quickly put on a charade that she was becoming a queen; of course she really didn't have Cricketpaw over there. She got tangled with Eclipseheart on a hunting trip. Apparently, Eclipseheart was dearly attached to Wolfberry and she was determined to be sinful so that she could, eventually, kill herself out of loneliness and misery." Her voice quivered a little, "And that's how Cricketpaw was born, right in the forest by the bush with the blue berries in it. Torchflame then took the tiny kit back to camp and nestled him in the den. Shimmeringdust was the only one that knew besides any of the other queens and kits in the Queens Den at the time. Well, this entire affair went unnoticed, the only one that did cause some trouble was the two kits -who I think are half related to us- are Softkit and Heronkit. Their story is still a mystery...Does anyone know what happened to them?" Daisyrain finally gulped loudly, "Umm, Heronswoop and Softstep are still alive, but her name is now Shorthead, everyone thinks she's crazy...and Softstep kept her name." Their heads all whipped over to the Elders den. "GO, now!"
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/27/2009 10:43 PM

Timefang stared at Sun. "So...that's how you felt so familiar..." Timefang muttered.

"Okay then." Lillyclaw said. "Daisyrain-you know the drill. Time for you guys to go." Flametail padded to the cats.  "Sun-sense you are of CloudClan blood, I suppose that it is only right for you to stay. If you want to. But if you do I'll have to make sure Aquastar confirms it...it'll mean another ceremony though...Not that that's a bad thing though."
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 05/01/2009 9:36 PM

Snaketail listened to Sun's sort-of-story in silence. The names Wolfberry and Eaglefeather brought his father, again, to mind, and his mother. Pinefire had told him stories of all the cats that had been apprentices with him, but most had just been about his mother and how he would always train with her. He had heard edited parts of when Torchflame had joined the clan, but just small parts, and he had barely understood most of it at such a young age. He was glad he didn't have some complicated history like Daisyrain, Sun, and Cricketpaw, thought he still felt bad that they had had to go through a lot, and had to got through ridicule from other cats because of their heritage. His parents had just been normal cats, normal warriors who had decided to have kits young and the event had turned disastrous. Nothing too exciting there...Snaketail could already feel the liquid in his eyes, and he knew it wouldn't be long before his fur started to get soaked by salt water. Didn't his father know what he had had to go through? His father had lost a mate, but he had lost both his parents, one to death, and one to grief. he had still been able to be a hyper little kit and apprentice, and had come to be a fine warrior. What happened to his father that was so hard he couldn't stand to look at his own son? His ears were plastered against his skull as he tried to blink away the tears to no avail. He felt something brush his fur and he felt comfort wash over him. Forgive... A voice whispered his his ear. His ears shot straight up and his head twisted to look at the entrance. He had to go. Without thinking he shot through the tunnel and into the forest, heading for Green Rocks.

Pinefire had been searching for Rhapsodypaw when he heard a voice in his ear. Follow him... The female voice murmured. Pinefire was able to catch a glimpse of Snaketail as the young warrior left the camp. Pinefire followed quickly, knowing exactly where to go, but not knowing why.

The male cat stepped into the clearing at Green Rocks, memories flooding his head."I...I can't do it." "Why not? Do you want to die knowing you never owned up to what you did?" The she-cat said behind him."I've already lost one--" "And if you don't do this you're going to lose another, for life. There's no turning back now. You're scents in the territory and probably will be recognized, and if it's not what's stopping me from telling them?" "You wouldn't dare." "You and your attitude. You never did grow out of that, did you?" The male loner fell silent and sat in the shadows of the trees.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 05/01/2009 11:34 PM

Sun glanced up at Timefang, "Of course..." She murmured. Her heartbeat began to speed up, a sheen of sweat beginning to dew on the nape of her neck. A blur of memories rushed by all in the forms of random pictures, a small kitten, an unlikely friend, a few moments of terror, a ceremony. Sun rocked back on her heels at the velocity her visions where coming at. Swallowing hard she shook her head sharply to dispel the images. They where all sort of meaningless, other then that it was all based on her kit-hood. Daisyrain looked between the two and limped over to Sun, "You're really my sister?" Sun nodded slowly, "Ya..." Daisyrain licked her ear affectionately, "Welcome then...sister." Her smile widened at the words. Sun's eyes tightened when a look crossed over Snaketail's face. She knew that look; she'd once lived through something like that before...in this place in fact. All of a sudden Snaketail took off into the distance, his pelt like a blur of fur and a small breeze flew up into the cats' faces. Daisyrain gasped and yelled shakily after him, "Snaketail?!"
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby LionKit » 05/02/2009 11:31 PM

Lillyclaw leaped up to her feet and chased after them. "SNAKETAIL!" She yelled at her old apprentice. Timefang just stood their staring at the Entrance.

"What's going on?" Asked Rhapsodypaw, staring at Timefang with his big, black eyes.

Timefang looked down at the apprentice. "Not sure..." He wasn't really paying attetion to Snaketail, instead he was thinking about Suns story.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 05/03/2009 12:13 AM

Snaketail dodged around trees, ignoring the faint shouts behind him. The only thing he could hear was the pounding of his heart in his ears. He couldn't even hear Pinefire, close behind him. He was starting to approach Green Rocks when he slowed down and started creeping through the foliage. He peeked through the bushes into the clearing and spotted the two cats at the other end. He thought they were just loners, and wondered if he should go back to tell Aquastar and Lillyclaw. Pinefire came up next to him and zeroed in on the cats. He didn't recognize the one in the shadows, but he could tell it was a she-cat. The one at the edge of the clearing brought back memories of his apprentice days. The multicolored coat...and when they male turned his head...the eyes. Pinefire glanced down at Snaketail next to him, and then looked in amazement at the loner at the end of the clearing. it was impossible, but, they looked exactly alike!"Leafpatch..." He murmured. He never thought he'd see the cat again. Snaketail heard Pinefire name the cat, his father's name. His breathe started coming in gasps and he started to back up slowly, his ears flat against his head. This couldn't be happening. His father was dead. he was just started to get a good life, moving away from his parentage, and it's coming back to haunt him. Pinefire looked at him."Are you ready?" He asked. Snaketail was only able to shake his head once. Pinefire nodded before he watched the young warrior trod off into the trees. Pinefire took a deep breathe and crept from his shelter in the bushes and standing up to his full height. His eyes went from Leafpatch to the mysterious cat in the shadows.

Leafpatch turned his head when he heard paw steps approaching, and a wide smile spread across his face when he recognized his old friend."Pinefire!" he called. The cat in the shadows opened her eyes, since she had been resting, and Pinefire's step faltered as he came to a halt in front of Leafpatch The she-cat's eyes were blue, a blue he had become accustomed to. He met her gaze as his mind tried to find a logical answer.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby LionKit » 05/03/2009 3:50 PM

Lillyclaw cuaght up in time to here Leafpatchs name. "That can't be right..." Lillyclaw cocked her head to one side and pawed the ground. "This can't be happening." Cats coming to life?
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 05/03/2009 5:24 PM

Firepaw nodded. "What else is there? What's the closest clan to us? I never have been able to know, I've never gotten the chance to ask."

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 05/04/2009 7:26 PM

"TreeClan." Answered Hopesnow. "Over here," She said as an eery field came into view. "This is Scared Field, this is where CloudClan cats come to be banned. "No one's aloud to touch the dead grass, if so then the soul of an evil CloudClan cat might come posess you."
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 05/04/2009 8:32 PM

Firepaw nodded, backing away from the field. "I don't think I EVER wanna go there. EVER." she thought for a minute. "Have you ever known a cat who got banished? What happens when a cat comes here because their banished?" she was pretty good at asking questions...

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext