Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Should we have a "Past of CloudClan" rp?

Poll ended at 03/11/2009 9:14 PM

Yes!
20%
No.
No votes
Yes, but make another thread for it.
80%

Total votes : 5

Re: CloudClan

Postby clackno1 » 05/04/2009 9:18 PM

"Come now, Pinefire. Don't tell me you don't recognize her? The fur and eyes should be enough." Leafpatch was right. Pinefire did recognize her, but it was impossible...he'd seen the lifeless, bloody body for himself. The she-cat hauled herself to her paws, and as she came into the sunlight her fur became a glistening silver, and the color of her eyes was intensified."Oh, so now you think I'm a real ghost, huh? I never died, Pinefire. My breathing was labored, and probably barely noticeable. I knew the clan was going back to camp to treat the wounded, and I knew that I'd be dead by the time you got back. Before that, however, another cat found me, a rogue. He took me back to a make-shift clan of rogues and loners and they healed me. Pinefire, please, look at my pelt! Am I really a spotless cat from Starclan?" Pinefire did look closer, and he noticed the scars and scratches where fur hadn't grown. They were scattered over her back, and one went down her the length of her tail, and a few small ones covered her head."Pinefire, who am I?" He could hear his heartbeat in his ears. He couldn't. Too many memories. Too much grief."Pinefire, if you had died that day, I wouldn't have taken help from that clan. I would have stopped my heart myself while I laid in the midst of cat corpses. I only came back to the territory for you, and if you can't accept that I'm alive, then I'll just leave." Pinefire looked into her eyes, searching for something. His heart beat quickened at the thought of never seeing her again."Say it." Pinefire took a deep breathe before whispering,"Silverpaw."

Snaketail collapsed onto a bed of ferns, somewhere in the territory. He had just run, mostly with his eyes closed. He was exhausted. He curled up into a ball and thought. His mother had told him to forgive. Forgive his father? How could he do that? He started shivering as he contemplated the leftover shreds of his life.

((I practically started crying while I wrote this. :cry: ))

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby LionKit » 05/05/2009 7:14 PM

Lillyclaw watched Snaketail go, this time not following.

"They leave the forest and is never allowed to come back. If they do they die." Hopesnow sighed. "Shrewclaw. He nearly killed Aquastar and Duststar the leader before Aquastar. He also killed Twilightstar, the leader before Duststar." Hopesnow shuddered as she ran the awful site of Aquastar as an apprentice with those awful claw marks in his neck, she nearly broke down into tears as the bloody picture of Twilightstar, dead.
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/22/2009 8:45 PM

Silverpaw nuzzled Pinefire under the chin, and he nuzzled her back as he tried to hold back tears unsuccessfully."You have absolutely no idea how much I've missed you." He mumbled into her fur, breathing in her familiar scent and burying his face in her pelt. She was right, there were no stars."I can only imagine." She said with a laugh, though there was no humor. Pinefire just wanted to sit there for all eternity, until he died and went to Starclan, but he felt her start to pull away and he did the same."I always wondered why you never spoke to me from Starclan." He stared into her beautiful blue-green eyes, the eyes he loved."You know I would have." She walked past him and flicked his nose with the tip of her tail."Lillyclaw! It's so good to see you again!" She said, walking over to her friend.

Snaketail covered his eyes with his paws. What was he going to do. His ears were plastered against his skull as tight as he could get them and his tail lie right by his side. He couldn't face his father, he barely knew him. They barely knew each other! he only had faint memories of his father, and when he tried to remember the scent his mother's scent always drowned it out. How much contact had he really had with his father? A light breeze ruffled Snaketail's fur, and he uncovered his eyes to see the black and white she-cat sitting in front of him. He thought about running, but then he saw the warm glow in her eyes and the stars in her pelt."M-mother?" He asked. So now she chose to appear to him."He is your kin, and the past does not matter. I know it hurts to think of it, but you must at least meet him. He will leave if you want, but he came back to make things right, and you must let him at least try." Her voice started to fade and Snaketail looked on in horror as his mother started to disappear. He felt her tongue run across his cheek before that too was gone and he again alone in the ferns.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 06/23/2009 7:47 PM

(ooc: I'm going to add color to what my cats are saying too, just for the heck of it!)

Lillyclaw gave Silverpaw a friendly nuzzle. "Silverpaw! I've missed you so much! Everybody who knows you misses you in fact!" Lillyclaw purred before smiling at Leafpatch. "They've also have missed you too, Leafpatch!"
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/24/2009 4:32 PM

"So what did Aquastar do?" Firepaw asked, her eyes wide. This was so cool! She wanteed to know EVERYTHING that happened. She wondered if StormyHeart was there... She'd have to ask.
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 06/24/2009 11:12 PM

((Eeeep! So, sorry~ I'm posting now! I swear! xD Also, I'm kind of lost. It may take me a bit to regain the awesomeness of this Roleplay. Not really...I'm just tired. Jet lag and all x3))

Sun and Daisyrain sat down in unison, taking everything in. There was something deep down inside Daisyrain that was trying to tell her something. Sun felt the same way. As soon as Lillyclaw took off behind the bush, Daisyrain stood, wobbling slightly on her bad back. It would be like that forever. There was no escaping it. "Cricketpaw, Sun. Stay here and tell the rest of the clan." She ordered although she was in no position to lead them around. It must have been the nerves. Daisyrain took off with her limping; it was almost unbearable to watch so Cricketpaw looked away. He turned to Firepaw, "Aquastar was the leader in a time of great pain. At least for my 'family'." Sun and Cricketpaw looked at each other neither one knowing much of the great cat. "I know that he was a good friend." Sun put in her two cents feeling ashamed.

Daisyrain tumbled through the forest, her clumsy paws catching what seemed like every single tangle of vines and every rut. She was leaping and falling then sprinting and tripping. Slowing down to catch her breath she pricked her ear, hearing the voices of other cats. She gimped into the clearing to see Snaketail, Pinefire, Lillyclaw and two other cats that were mysterious to her. Daisyrain scanned her memory and the story they had listened to. Let's see...a she-cat and a tom...Well that narrowed it down! She hissed at herself, standing on the rim of the clearing with a pensive expression on her face. Giving up, Daisyrain gimped over to the three cats she knew and puzzled at the red rimmed eyes of every cat. A spark of remembrance flashed. She knew who these cats were. The cats who had supposedly died. She didn't know much of the male, just that he was the father of Snaketail, Torchflame had told many stories to Sun. Daisyrain felt like she could recall every single word. Leafpatch and Silverpaw. Those were the names. A look of recognition dawned on her puzzled face, "Hi! Umm, you probably don't know me...But you know. Nice meeting you and all that jazz!" The way she said it sounded an awful lot like Eaglepaw used to say when he was nervous about talking to someone.

Cricketpaw felt a little sick for some reason. Like he was connected to something that made him feel tired lost and alone. He bit his lip, too busy to care or even hear for that matter the third telling of Sun's story. Sighing, he decided to go for a walk, to cool himself down. So much had happened today that it pained him to think. Head throbbing, Cricketpaw made his way through the trees and away from the camp. He wouldn't wander too far, getting lost or getting caught by rouges was a bad idea...Cricketpaw walked and walked, nothing and everything on his mind. Until he suddenly tripped over something. Fall flat on his face he grumbled and stood up, shaking off his pelt. He turned around but what he saw there was too odd. Snaketail was groaning and mumbling in his sleep. Sleeping, outside of the camp? What an absurdity!

((Never mind on getting refreshed. This helped me get back into it ;) Sorry if I messed something up. Please feel free to poke me xD))
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/25/2009 7:25 PM

Leafpatch smiled when he heard that everyone had missed him, but then his smiled vanished from his face. He leaned over to Pinefire and whispered something in his ear. Pinefire's only reply was a slow shake of his head. Leafpatch looked crushed as he hung his head."Remember Leafpatch, he doesn't know you yet." Leafpatch only flicked his ear in recognition to Silverpaw's words. She turned as Dasiyrain entered the clearing and listened as she spoke. She looked at the young warrior closely."No way. I don't believe it. You don't happen to be Eaglefeather's kit, do you?" She looked over the young cat once more.

Snaketail looked at the empty air where his mother had sat for a few more seconds before putting his head back on the ferns. he felt like he was in Dark Forest, or something like it. He felt something trip over him, but a badger wouldn't have surprised him at that time. He felt numb."Cricketpaw?" he asked. How in Starclan had his apprentice found him?

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 06/26/2009 3:54 AM

Sun glanced around to see where Cricketpaw had slunk off to. This worried her. She turned her head again and answered a worried warriors question.

Daisyrain blushed a little, "Umm, yea. How'd you know? I mean, did someone tell you or..." She began looking around like she had no idea what they were talking about. Maybe they didn't know that she was a forbidden kit. Medicine cats blood. She shivered at that. "So, you are Snaketails mom, right? And you look very leafy to me," She teased at Leafpatch, "You must be Leafpatch? Right?" Daisyrain gazed at the two with shock filled eyes.

Cricketpaw blinked at the dull sounding voice of his mentor. Frightened by the "lifeless" Snaketail, Cricketpaw swallowed loudly and bent over him. "Snaketail? Are you alright? Why are you out here?" He shut his mouth, closing all the rest of his waterfall of questions inside his head.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/26/2009 11:49 AM

Silverpaw smiled."No, dear, no one told me. You sound and act exactly like him. I went through my whole apprenticeship knowing him, since the battle that almost killed me was the one that got all of them their warrior names. But, he was so protective over his feelings for Wolfpaw. I'm surprised he didn't run away with her in the end..." She looked from Pinefire to Lillyclaw as her brain made the little connection that allowed her to figure it all out. Leafpatch seemed to be doing the same, but having a bit more trouble than she did. She looked down at Daisyrain."Oh my. He did, didn't he. And you're the kit to prove it." She finally saw the resemblance.

Silverpaw burst into laughter."Me? I could never be Snakepaw's mother. It's simple too hard to fill her fur. No one could ever do it." "Silverpaw." Leafpatch said."Yes?" "I think, I think she said Snaketail." Silverpaw's eyes widened."Did you now. Well then Leafpatch, he might be a bit more mature about this than an apprentice would. Though he's probably still young."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Snaketail said. How could he explain to his apprentice the battle that was going on in his mind at that time."I'm just seeking help." yeah, help. Help from some cat that wasn't even alive anymore. He felt like a fool in front of his apprentice.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 07/01/2009 3:50 PM

Hopesnow blinked at her new apprentice, Firepaw. "Duststar and Aquastar both killed him before he was able to do the same to them. It had been just a few moons after CloudClan had won the War of Tree and Cloud."

Lillyclaw blinked at Daisyrain in a greeting.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 07/09/2009 4:32 PM

Firepaw nodded, wanting Hopesnow to keep going. "Then what? How did Duststar die, so that Aquastar got to be Aquastar?"

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 07/13/2009 7:32 PM

"A green-cough epidemic ravaged the camp, unfortunetly Duststar got it as well. He died just when the disease began to faid away..." Hopesnow sighed.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/14/2009 11:01 PM

Sun hung her head, "That's awful..." She thought about her parents who had been lost to worse causes but she didn't dare speak about them. Already feeling guilty, she shifted her weight back and forth from foot to foot, feeling as if something great had been set down on to her shoulders.

Daisyrain sighed and bit her lip, only stopping when she felt her sharp teeth puncture her skin. No blood showed so no one could have know that she was in pain, "Oh...well, yes! My sister and I are the kits to prove it I guess." She smiled at the two and blushed a little when Silverpaw proclaimed that she wasn't Snaketail's mother. "Oh, ha ha. Sorry then. Yes, Snaketail is a warrior now. Isn't that awesome?!" She exclaimed happily.

Cricketpaw cocked his head, "I guess I'm confused...Help from what? Is a Clan attacking?" His ears pricked and his nostrils flared, trying to smell anything unfamiliar. He relaxed and rotated his paw where he had tripped over his mentor. He felt something odd radiating off Snaketail, "You don't seem too well." He caught the pain shimmering in his eyes.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 07/15/2009 9:59 PM

Silverpaw pricked her ears to listen to Daisyrain. She was such a bright and young apprentice, so full of life. She didn't seem affected by her parentage at all. "Your sister? And what is her name?" Silverpaw believed she needed to find out everything that had happened since her disappearance from the clan to successfully and easily shift back into clan life. After being a loner for some time she had developed different reactions to things and had forgotten what it was like to be a clan cat and watch the constant movement and work going on inside the camp. So it was true. Snaketail had grown into a young warrior, and hopefully a fine one at that. And without a single parent to guide him. "Yes, that is very awesome indeed young one." Silverpaw noticed Daisyrain's excitement. Such life, such energy, she thought.

"Lillyclaw, since we were talking about the friends of our apprenticeship, would you mind telling me how Aquaheart is doing?" She still expected him to be a clown and a prankster, but she had grown up with that Aquaheart, when he was only Aquapaw. She only knew him as a prankster, and couldn't imagine him being anything too different. Never leader.

Snaketail should have seen this coming. "No, there is no attack. But, would you believe me if I told you I was seeking help from my mother?" There, the truth was out. And now that it was out there he could just pull it back in. He just hoped his apprentice wouldn't judge him on this one thing. His mother's scent still lingered faintly, and he wondered if it was only in his mind or if Cricketpaw could smell it too.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 07/15/2009 10:16 PM

Firepaw's eyes widened. She'd never had green-cough, but she didn't think it was that bad. "So what do I get to learn next?"

Stormyheart realised that Daisyrain was gone. Had she already left for hunting patrol? It would be stupid to just go on her own, badgers could be anywhere in the territory right then. She looked up, noticing a silvery shape moving around just a little bit away. She rubbed her white paw into a bit of mud on the ground, and slunk off towards their 'visitor'.

She sniffed, trying to figure out what clan this tom belonged to. Would he be from TreeClan? Stormyheart's eyes widened, as she recognised the strong scent of twolegs on this cat... And the faint smell of ThunderClan. She jumped in front of the tom, who had to be a kittypet. "What are you doing on CloudClan territory?" she asked, making the skittish male jump.

"What does it matter to you?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that I'm a CloudClan cat makes me eligible to know?" Stormyheart answered dryly.

"Okay, I USED to live in the one of the twoleg's nests. Then, I left. Twolegs are so fussy, I couldn't take it anymore! And they're VERY possessive, they never want to put you down, just so that other twolegs don't take you. Really, why didn't they realize that I could fend for myself? Anyway, I met ThunderClan, and they told me that I could join their clan if I brought back a stolen kit, now known as Stormyheart. Who're you, anyway?" the cat babbled on.

"Mudclaw." she lied, "I think  can help with your problem. A stolen kit is a very serious thing, I think that you should talk to Aquastar about it. Although, I really don't think you'll get into ThunderClan by bringing back an adult cat. They would have chosen to be in CloudClan, not ThunderClan, wouldn't they? Eitherway... You can go meet Aquastar, but I don't think you should right now. I'll tell him about this, though. It'll all be between him and... Stormyheart, you said? Anyway, it'll all be up to them in the end. Oh, and ThunderClan cats don't exactly take favor to kittypets such as yourself." she said, turning towards the camp to go tell Aquastar what happened, leaving Leopard with a confused look on his face. What's a kittypet? he wondered.

((Yeah, I got bored... And I've only got two characters, both being females, soooo... Introducing, the former kittypet, Leopard!!! (I dunno what he'll be later when he officially joins the clan. For now, he's just Leopard.

Name: Leopard (for now)
pelt: Silvery gray with darker grey spots. (Is an egyptian mau.)
eyes: Yellow
Clan: CloudClan
So... I'm gonna stop being bored!!!))

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext