Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Should we have a "Past of CloudClan" rp?

Poll ended at 03/11/2009 9:14 PM

Yes!
20%
No.
No votes
Yes, but make another thread for it.
80%

Total votes : 5

Re: CloudClan

Postby LionKit » 07/22/2009 6:09 PM

(ooc: Sorry that it took me forever to reply to this!!)

Lillyclaw purred. "By Aquaheart, you mean Aquastar, and I'm not kidding, Silverpaw!" She would've said why he became leader, but she wanted to see Silverpaws reaction first.
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 07/24/2009 8:46 PM

Silverpaw was ready to hear about Aquaheart's most recent prank. Never would she had expected what came next. Her mouth popped open and her ears went slack as if she had just been stunned. She was trying to except it, she really was, but she just couldn't imagine the cat from her apprenticeship calling clan meetings and doing all the other leader stuff. "I'll have to see it to believe it." She finally said. Lillyclaw had said she wasn't kidding, but knowing Aquaheart, or Aquastar, and how he is or was once, he could have put them all up to it. She glanced back at Pinefire. He looked truthful, but she couldn't be sure. Pinefire just shrugged when he caught Silverpaw's glance. He'd expect her to be surprised.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby LionKit » 07/26/2009 2:16 AM

Lillyclaw purred. "Well then, want to go into Camp and see the all mighty Leader?" The deputy didn't sound like she was making fun of Aquastar.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Previous