Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Wandering? (Private - Kuro and I)

Postby Kitty » 02/05/2010 12:18 AM

>>This is a Wajas rp, we're using evelon because I find it a bit easier to rp on this site x3 <<

So here goes nothing!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Wandering?

Daemon lifted his muzzle, tilting his head ever so slightly and pricked his ears. His nose twitched and seconds later, something small, furry and white came stumbling from the bushes. His muscles froze and his head lowered slightly, even though he couldn't be seen from his hiding place behind the tree, and the fact that the wind was blowing towards him made him seem invisible.

His eyes trailed the little creature as it loped forward, completely at ease and unaware of Daemon's presence. His body tensed and he lowered himself into a hunting position, ready to leap in the next few seconds. His ears flattened and - silently - he leaped from his hiding place towards the unsuspecting creature.

Something just ahead of him darted from the bushes at the exact moment that he did, causing his feet to tangle as his mind tried to register the new arrival's identity. He stumbled forward, but caught his balance before he toppled. Then he straightened and shook his head, glancing in front of him. It was another wolf, about his size, and one he knew very well. She'd stopped at the same moment he had.

"Xina, what are you doing here?" Daemon asked as the rabbit bolted into the safety of the bushes. She shrugged and watched the terrified prey disappear. "This is my hunting area. You're by the lake..."

"I know. You're the one that's near my hunting area." she said with a wink and Daemon blinked in confusion. "I guess we're both out of our hunting area. Oh well, how about we finish off hunting together?" she asked and Daemon sighed and nodded, thinking it best to just agree and finish this task.
Kitty
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 108
Donate

Re: Wandering? (Private - Kuro and I)

Postby Kuro-Neko » 02/05/2010 5:58 PM

Jasmine shook herself. She had just chased her pry into a river and had lost sight of her prize. She padded along silently, taking in the scents of her surroundings and her ears straining to hear even the slightest sound. She was determined not to lose this time.
She heard something slightly unfamiliar not too far ahead of her, it sounded familiar enough so she quickly dropped into hunting position. She stalked forward through some bushes and her blue eyes instantly locked onto a tail... No wait. Two tails? That obviously meant that there were two of them and they were just pacing her hiding spot. Her jaws parted to take in the scent. Other wolves close to her area? Interesting…
Jasmine positioned herself so she faced the black and white tail which was closest, stalking forward silently. After a moment of gauging the distance she shot out from under the bush she was hiding in and pounced on the unsuspecting wolf, pinning it down.
"What are you doing here?" Jasmine growled down at him. She realized it was male, bigger than her and definitely an aerial so he would be faster. He didn't look to bright, at least not to her that is. She glanced at his accomplice. Female; white, light brown, red; another aerial. She looked back down at the male.
"Well?" she asked.
YO! The Name's Kuro! ^^

Accouts on
Neopets: nikkimac25
Deviantart: Gaiaxygirl
Dollwizard: Kumori_Heiwateki
Youtube: Kagura95

If Ya Know Me As One Of Those Don't Hesitate To Say Hello! ^^

ImageImageImage
CLICK! You know you want to! ;3
Kuro-Neko
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 124
Donate

Postby Kitty » 02/06/2010 8:44 PM

"Dae, what are you doing?" Xina asked, tilting her head in confusion. Daemon had completely stopped, head raised, nose twitching. He stood absolutely still. Had he caught the scent of more prey? Xina lowered her own head and sniffed. And then she caught it. It wasn't anything they could eat. It was something bigger, something a lot less tasty.

Daemon opened his mouth to say something, but before he could do a thing, something shot from the bushes and tackled him to the ground. Xina let out a yelp of surprise and jumped backwards as the creature flew past her. It held Daemon down firmly as he squirmed.

"What are you doing here?" the creature growled. It was obviously a girl, by the sound of her voice. Daemon stayed quiet, trying to get his legs free. "Well?"

"Let him go!" Xina growled, not sounding at all fierce, but more worried than anything. Daemon wasn't good with stress. He could get sick easily if anything freaked him out too much. Or something like this happened. She took a step towards the other creature. "Please..."

"We were...just hunting..." Daemon said in a rough voice as he squirmed. "We don't mean...any harm..."

Kitty
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kuro-Neko » 02/07/2010 1:15 AM

Jasmine glared down at the male a moment longer before looking at the other. She felt somehow put off by the other female’s presence and it bothered her that she didn't know why. She froze when the other took a step towards her. "We were...just hunting... We don't mean...any harm..." she heard the voice of the male under her paws.
Jasmine's gaze didn't move from Xina but she quickly did as she was told and backed away from the male. "I didn't mean any harm either. It's just that it's... been a while since I've seen another wolf... and I guess instead of thinking I just acted..." Jasmine explained, "For that I am truly sorry." it was obvious she was only talking to Daemon but her eyes never left Xina.
She shook her head ever so slightly as if to throw away all thoughts and restart. "Umm... My name's Jasmine!" she introduced herself, coming out a little too perky for her tastes, but hoped it was enough change the mood. She didn't like it when she was wrong it made things awkward for her.
YO! The Name's Kuro! ^^

Accouts on

ImageImageImage
Kuro-Neko
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitty » 02/07/2010 1:29 AM

Daemon's struggling stopped abruptly as he took a few deep breaths, attempting to calm himself. It was only another wolf. It wasn't going to do any harm. It's okay. And then the weight was removed from his chest and he slumped to the side, relief washing over him.

"I didn't mean any harm either. It's just that it's... been a while since I've seen another wolf... and I guess instead of thinking I just acted...For that I am truly sorry." she said, but Daemon didn't completely register her speaking. He felt Xina's paw gently touch his leg, but stayed motionless as he tried to calm himself.

"It's okay. It's just...it would have been better to tackle me...he's...not exacly..." she trailed off - thankfully - probably not knowing what to say. The wolf shook her head and stated in a happier than normal voice.

"Umm... My name's Jasmine!"

"I'm Xina, this is Daemon. And...how exactly have you not seen another wolf for a while. Our pack lives here. Are you an outsider? Obviously not from that other pack somewhere nearby."

Kitty
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kuro-Neko » 02/07/2010 2:18 AM

Jasmine tore her gaze away so she could look at the freaked out male. Had she really scared him? She hadn't been trying to be scary or vicious at all. She suddenly felt really guilty for what she'd done and was about to say something when the female spoke. "I'm Xina, this is Daemon. How exactly have you not seen another wolf for a while? Our pack lives here. Are you an outsider? Obviously not from that other pack somewhere nearby." Jasmine's dark blue gaze snapped back to Xina, locking on.
"I got a separated from my pack a little while back. I've been wandering by myself until a few days ago when I made myself comfortable with the space between the lake and the river not too far away..." Jasmine replied sounding rather defensive, "I had no idea that other wolves were living around here."
YO! The Name's Kuro! ^^

Accouts on

ImageImageImage
Kuro-Neko
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitty » 02/07/2010 2:43 AM

Xina blinked, tilting her head. Daemon, still laying on the ground at her feet, popped his head up. He blinked and gazed at Jasmine. Good, he seemed alright. Xina bent and helped him to his feet, where he stood and shook himself off. A cloud of dust, sand and dirt poofed around him and Xina sneezed. And then she met the other girl's eyes.

"By the river? Why hasn't anyone gone down there recently?" She glanced at Dae who shrugged.

"I dunno. I don't create the patrols and I'm not sending as many hunters down there 'cause there hasn't been that much prey there lately. Now I know why. And yes. There are two packs, one lives on the far side of the lake." he looked at Jasmine and frowned. "How far was your pack from here? And what position were you?"

Xina nodded, still keeping a close eye on Daemon. He seemed alright, but that didn't necessarily mean he was back at a hundred percent. She also noticed that Jasmine had been watching her almost the whole time. She couldn't really decipher the look she'd been given, but it made her slightly uncomfortable.

Kitty
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kuro-Neko » 02/11/2010 8:13 PM

Jasmine forced herself to look at Daemon, though she couldn't help but keep an eye on Xina's actions. She didn't understand why she felt annoyed by Xina, she looked nice enough. She shook her head and decided to focus on the question she'd been asked.
"Um... We were searching for a new home and we were headed towards the south!" Jasmine finally replied after thinking it over. "... No... No wait... To the west? Or was it to the east?" she mumbled, pawing at the ground in frustration as she looked around. She gave an apologetic look to Daemon and Xina. "... It definitely wasn't north..?" she told them, more of a question than anything. She really couldn't remember. It'd been a lot longer than she'd thought.
YO! The Name's Kuro! ^^

Accouts on

ImageImageImage
Kuro-Neko
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitty » 02/11/2010 9:18 PM

Daemon tilted his head, seeing her sideways now. "How have you been fairing, all on your own? You must be tired of living by yourself." he said, taking a step towards Jasmine. He was determined - for absolutely no reason whatsoever - to help this wolf out. Beside him, Xina was locking eyes with the other wolf. What was going on between the two?And then Xina said something that made him pause.

"Come back with us. We're nearly done our hunting, so you should come back to camp with us." she paused in thought and then said "Get some shelter, at least for tonight."

Daemon turned to face Xina, a hard look on his face. Under his breath he said "Alpha won't like that..."

Her own eyes hardening, she bristled, shoulder fur rising slightly. "I have enough authority to do this. Alpha will understand." relaxing and shaking her head, she mumbled "I can handle it. Don't worry." Daemon wasn't too sure about that. He was worried about her, but couldn't go against the authority of a Beta, even though he too was high in the ranks.

Kitty
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kuro-Neko » 02/12/2010 2:43 AM

Jasmine watched the two of them go back and forth, hope and disappointment flashing through her with every word. She started thinking about her pack. She remembered some of the other members and she remembered it being small. She'd never thought about going back to them until now. She felt better on her own though she realized it was a lot harder than being part of a team.
"I've been fine by myself." Jasmine decided, "I've caused enough problems. Taking prey..." she glanced at Daemon with an amused look, "and scaring Daemon half to death. I don't want to be any more of a burden... to either of you. The last thing I want is to get in anyone’s way so I'll be leaving. 't was nice meeting you both." she stated and started to walk away in a random direction, flicking her tail in farewell.
She couldn't help but stop to look over her shoulder. This time her gaze landed on Daemon first, suddenly feeling sad to leave him though she hadn't even known him for that long. She gave Xina a completely different look she wasn't sure was friendly or not, before heading off into the forest.
YO! The Name's Kuro! ^^

Accouts on

ImageImageImage
Kuro-Neko
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitty » 02/12/2010 3:07 AM

Xina glanced at Daemon, a worried look. She knew she wasn't getting very friendly looks from Jasmine, but she didn't care. The other pack was cruel and might not take well to her if she strayed to far into their land. She was lucky she'd lived here for the past while.

Daemon nodded and the two took off after her, calling out her name. Just as they got close, though, Dae stopped her. "Let me talk to her. She seems...fonder...of me." Xina nodded and followed him as they caught up with her.

"Jasmine, wait!" he called out.

Kitty
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kuro-Neko » 02/16/2010 2:47 AM

Jasmine padded silently wondering where she would go now. The south sounded warm and pleasant at the moment. Maybe that was where her pack had gone and they would be waiting for her, worried sick about her... or not. That was always possible. She sighed.

"Jasmine, wait!"

Jasmine's ears pricked hearing her name. She turned around to find Daemon coming after her and she was confused as to what he wanted. "What is it now? What do you want from me?" she asked in a rude tone though she had not meant to be mean. She was just shocked that he was following her.
Wait a second- Where was Xina? Jasmine's gaze searched the trees behind Daemon. She couldn't see Xina from here.
What was this about? Daemon was against her joining their pack wasn't he?
YO! The Name's Kuro! ^^

Accouts on

ImageImageImage
Kuro-Neko
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitty » 04/22/2010 7:42 PM

"Wait, please!" Daemon panted, slowing his pace and lowering his head. His ears shot back in embarassment as Jasmines eyes locked onto his. His weaker body couldn't keep up with all of the running and craziness and he was getting tired.
"What is it now? What do you want from me?" his head lowered even further, but he continued none the less.
"Please come back to the camp with us. At least for the night."

(We should make it so that Xina is pregnant with his pups, so when they find the camp destroyed, Xina freaks out then collapses, Daemon has a spaz attack since she collapsed and Jasmine is now worried about Daemon, and maybe a bit about Xina and that's why she ends up staying with them on the journey o3o I have no clue what this journey is)

Kitty
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kuro-Neko » 04/22/2010 8:12 PM

Jasmine sighed, not up for whatever he was going to say. She knew she was being mean about it but this was just the way she was. A complicated, misunderstood girl who couldn't take being wrong or rejection very well. She listened to him tell her to wait again and so she did, waiting for him to say whatever he wanted to say and then she heard the him say something she wasn't expecting.

"Please come back to the camp with us. At least for the night."

Jasmine stared at him for a moment unsure of what to do. After a while she decided to stick with a yes just to see where that got her. She didn't really want to be alone. Padding around him a couple times she said, "Well.... I geuss so if you... you really want me to come." she replied slowly.
YO! The Name's Kuro! ^^

Accouts on

ImageImageImage
Kuro-Neko
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitty » 04/23/2010 1:57 AM

Xina lifted her muzzle and trotted forward only enough to stick her nose through the bushes. She's just heard Daemon ask about Jasmine coming back to the camp with them and watched as she slowly circled him, a thoughtful look on her face. And then she agrees. Xina sighed in relief, not realizing how tense this made her. She wanted so badly to be friends with Jasmine even though she'd just met the wolf.

Daemon nodded and turned to face Xina, signaling for her to come out. She did and he trotted towards her, meeting her half way. They touched muzzles for a moment - but only a moment was needed to send the tens of thousands of thoughts between them. And then she fell in step behind Daemon as he led the way back to camp. She now trotted beside Jasmine and glanced up at her.

"So you're going to stay over night, at least? I'm sure you'll be welcomed by everyone." her voice had turned slightly more motherly and quiet now that the stress had left her body. She was much more relaxed and returned to her old self again.

Kitty
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate