Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Blame the banes. -Wajas Rp -Privet.-

Postby Mousen » 04/27/2010 10:23 AM

(http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=5182739)
Ace moved through the fading sunset quickly, his paws crunching on the leaves. The banes would be out soon, a huge Tribe of maddened ones at that. Thinking about huge teeth and savage claws the little ariel pushed himself faster. The forest was just a blur now. Ace was fast. Really fast. It was his greatest asset- in his opinion.

Coming out in front of him the great black bane snarled. Ace backed up, fear running through his blood. Another came from behind him, and two more from the side, Ace was trapped, just like they planned, they would snip off the nomads one by one before turning on their main competion, The morel cave tribe. The first and biggest one lunged gabbing him by the scruff of the neck and tossing Ace up in the air like a ragdoll. Ace mangage to twist over in the air, he reached out with his claws and gouged a deep wound into the biggest one's eye. The secondary brown one leapt at Ace, slashing down his muzzle and chest the other two followed suit, his red mud marking was now indistuguishible from the blood that soaked his pelt.

A strangely femine howl sounded though the trees. The banes looked at each other and to Ace, bleeding, semi-concious on the forest floor, and left. How strange, how big must that female be to controll that big black one... He though drowily. A large gash on his chest hurt when he took breath, making him breath all the more so.
It was ineviable. Ace closed his eyes, letting uncnciousness over come him.

(I hope you don't mind me casting a pack of banes as the bad guys here. :oops:  Btw not all banes hav to be bad in this, their can be some nice ones if you like :P .)

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Re: Blame the banes. -Wajas Rp -Privet.-

Postby Kitty » 04/27/2010 9:48 PM

(('kay I'm gonna be two characters 'cause I always find it so much easier. It's funny 'cause these two are actually mother and daughter on wajas and they look nothing alike xD So for these two, I hope you don't mind that Alida is a princess and her daughter is a half princess. On top of that Clair/Caera's father is a bane and so is Clair/Caera. Don't ask about the name thing. Oh and I might kill off Alida here. I need to do that, her character is supposed to be dead... xD and so that I'm not stealing pics, for those who would be concerned the pics are (c) wajas.com))

This is Clair/Caera. I'll explain about the name thing in the actual post xD Her father probably won't make an appearance but will probably be mentioned, so here's what he looks like: Bloodspill

This is Alida, Clair/Caera's mother. All you need to know is that she used to be royalty but had a pup with someone who wasn't royal and for some reason is on the run with her child now. Clair/Caera's father can be part of that Bane pack if ya want. xD

____________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Caera, sweetheart, you'll get lost if you pace about like that."

"But mum, I'm bored!" Clair grumbled in exasperation. "And why do you have to call me that now, when there's no one around? I don't much like the name."

Alida shook her head, turning to face the direction they'd decided to head in. The trees over head were a deep green and thick with leaves which cast long black shadows across the small clearing that the mother and daughter had taken refuge in for the time being. Clair lifted her muzzle so that it pointed towards the night sky, then flattened her ears, letting out a long breath. Her paws ached from all the walking they'd been doing and her body was sore from the stress of the past few days.

"Clair," Clair's head whipped around to meet her mother's eyes. Had her mother just called her by her real name? Alida paused momentarily, an unreadable but familiar look on her face, then shook it off. "I know this is tough. I didn't mean for something like this to happen."

"Yeah? Well maybe you should have thought about that before you had me." Clair growled. "Then this all might not have happened and you wouldn't..." she trailed off as Alida's hurt expression registered with her. "Sorry. I didn't mean it that way."

"Yes you did, and I understand how you feel. I'm sorry." she trotted forward until she stood less then a foot away. Her muzzle met Clair's cheek and she sighed, giving up. Clair couldn't argue with that. "Now, let's go get something to eat then, shall we?" ears perked, Clair followed her mother, in a much more cheerful mood, from the clearing.

Only to hear the distinctive call of a powerful female bane.

((Hehe these two start out quite a bit depressed but they should start getting better once they meet your character - which is practically dying xD)

Kitty
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 108
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/28/2010 6:18 PM

(I'll do a liitle post 'cos I'm inpatient.)
Ace moaned, gasping for breath, he wasn't quite unconcious yet- but he wished he was.
A black shape moved through the forest. A nightling shaped thing to be exact. Her name was Arrow. She swooped down and landed next to the bleeding Ace. "Arrow?" He asked weakly feeling the little creature beside him. She nudged him gently, getting blood all over her white head. "It's no use girl." He whispered, utterly disruaght at leaving his best freind behind. Arrow having better hearing than Ace lifted her head gently and wizzed off into the forest, to land at the feet of an ariel and bane.
Nightlins are intelligent creatures, and if taught can learn to talk, but in her panick she just squalked. "It's Ace! The Banes! He's dying... You have to follow me!"She said gesturing the way with her tail.

(You can godmod Arrow to make her dart into the forest, if you need to. But stop when your characters get to the glade X3 well I suppose your characters might be a but busy to notice where she went.. :P.)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Kitty » 04/29/2010 1:00 AM

((lol I'm being impatient as well xD Arrow is so cute 8D And It's funny 'cause Ace is the name of one of my characters (who's also a wolf and a waja I just remembered xD) and I also have a creature called a Nightling - though my Nightlings are demons and they're pretty stupid, not as stupid as Inklings, but yeah xD))

Clair lifted her head at the sound of the call but shrugged it off as if it were nothing. Her mother, on the other hand, was in a state of panic. She trotted about, this way and that, before finally coming to stand by her daughter, whom stared at her in confusion.
"Are we going to hunt or not?"
"Caera, we must move. Quickly." she said, eyes not meeting Clair's. Instead, she glanced around at the bushes and trees, twitching every time something moved - like a leaf in the wind. Clair let out a breath and shook her head. What was suddenly up with her mother?
"Yeah, moving quickly. You have to do that to hunt." she paused, head tilting as she thought, "Unless you're stalking, since you're pretty much still at that point-"
"Come, quick!" her impatient snarl cut Clair off and made her fall silent. Obediently, she followed her mother as she took off through the forest. Their paws barely touched the ground and the only noise they made was the heavy breathing as they ran and the twigs they snapped as they moved. Clair's breath was coming out in short puffs in the cold air of the night, her legs falling into a rhythm. And then her mother stopped abruptly, making Clair hit the breaks. She pulled sideways so as not to hit her mother, but instead careened into the bushes with a loud crash.
"Shh!" her mother snarled. Clair pulled her head up and began noisily untangling herself from the clingy leaves and vines.
"You shush me now? You're not worried about me? Wow, thanks a lot mum." Clair said as she managed to pull herself out. Her mother took a step back, getting in front of her daughter. Her tail flicked once and Clair fell absolutely silent. That signal, with the tail, was something her mother only used in serious situations. Really serious situations. Seconds later, a tiny little white bird-like creature dropped from seemingly no where, landing neatly in front of the two wolves. The little thing was covered in blood and wild eyed, making Clair's heart begin to beat in panic.
"It's Ace! The Banes! He's dying... You have to follow me!" the thing cried. Alida watched the bird for a moment before turning her head slightly in her daughter's direction.
"It's a Nightling. I'm not sure I trust it." she whispered as if the creature could hear her. It gestured with it's tail desperately, looking straight at Clair. Her eyes met the Nightling's for a moment and somehow she just knew this thing was not scheming or thinking of doing something bad. A moment later, Clair was dashing off in hot pursuit of the creature as it whizzed through the trees. Her mother's calls echoed behind her, but she ignored them. She'd find her daughter soon enough.
That's when she came across the bloody mess that was formerly an Aerial.

(((Haha, sorry for the long post xD Kuro will catch up, she's good at that. I have a habit of writing randomly long posts and then suddenly they get really short, and then long again, etc. So yeah, Clair's also being hunted I think by these banes but she doesn't know it, I think if that's okay with you. That's why her mother just kinda took off like that after hearing the howl xD))

Kitty
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/29/2010 4:36 AM

(Thats fine^.^,)
The nightlings little white head and darkblue body, became almost invisble in the semi-darkness.
"Arrow?" Asked Ace again, whispering."Ace, it's ok." She whispered back her voice breaking, as lent her head on his side. Arrow looked up at the waja in a way that said. "You have to do something."
(If you know daemons from the golden compass you will have a pretty good idea of their relationship.)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitty » 04/29/2010 11:51 AM

((Ohh yes I do! Then I denfinately understand their relationship~ That's cool! Okay, posting now o3o Will talk to Kuro at lunch and see if she will post tonight. She needs to catch to catch up xD))

((Oh end of the period o3o I need to go so I'll edit this later with the post xD))

Kitty
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kuro-Neko » 05/01/2010 4:42 PM

{I'm so sorry for not posting until now! D8 I'm just gunna post, then finish reading your posts and fix this one to fit whatever. ^^

This is Xaquari: http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=5447367
And this is Odysseus: http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=5447365
They'll have no relation in this rp.
Once again I'm sorry! DX}

Darkness slowly started to cover the forest as and night came. The moon was already on the raise and its soft light made the moss on the damp trees glow softly, making them look as if they were made of emerald. The blood-lust filled howls filled the air, piercing the eardrums of the forests inhabitants causing them to scatter and run for cover. There was only a moments silence before the disgusting yowls filled Odysseus' ears again as he padded quietly closer to a large oak.

"The banes..." a soft whisper came from a spot close to his right ear. He glanced up to see the waja hiding beside him, its pelt fading into the darkness when it wasn't moving. Its head turned to look at him and he could see it for an instant before it disappeared again. "You scared?" the female voice of the waja asked Odysseus.

There were more howls, louder this time, and Odysseus scanned their surroundings before shaking his head. "Xaquari, you know there's no way in hell I'd be scared of those idiots." he responded, "Come on." he flicked his tail at her and slowly padded out from their hiding spot. When he was sure Xaquari was following him he gradually picked up speed and the two of them zigzagged through the trees, stopping once at the edge of a clearing before darting across it.

"Where are we headed?" Xaquari asked, her words whipped away by the wind as she ran beside Odysseus. "Don't tell me you have no idea and that you're just following your 'instinct' because we both know that your instinct, as well as your sense of direction and coordination, is a piece of garbage."

Odysseus tried not to look offended. "Okay, I won’t tell you that." he grumbled. 'My instinct and sense of direction are not pieces of garbage.' he thought angrily, though he couldn't say anything about his coordination.
YO! The Name's Kuro! ^^

Accouts on
Neopets: nikkimac25
Deviantart: Gaiaxygirl
Dollwizard: Kumori_Heiwateki
Youtube: Kagura95

If Ya Know Me As One Of Those Don't Hesitate To Say Hello! ^^

ImageImageImage
CLICK! You know you want to! ;3
Kuro-Neko
Beginner
Beginner