Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Avenging My Lost Ones: [Self]

Postby Ashes » 06/26/2010 12:51 AM

Toxican

Fear sizzled through me. I stared at the dead corpse of my friend. I had...no! It wasn't possible. I had been insane, but..I had gotten over it..I had to! Please! Fear trembled through me as I fled through the streets, Feeling lost. So horribly lost. I could barely breathe. it hurt too much to survive on my own. I shifted to my human form quickly, seeing nothing bad. Heading to the flat i owned, I unlocked the door and scampered in, not bothering to wake Nekkio, my boy friend. "Hey." He said, startling me. "Wha-" I began, only to be cut short by him.

"Were were you? " He asked, blunt enough to make me flinch.
"Nowhere" I answered, scared. Honestly? He scared me sometimes. "Look, I need sleep" Even he could see I was haggard and exhausted. He stared at me, looking closely, then turned away, letting me go. I knew there was hell to pay soon. Crap.
"Just... Don't...Come... back" He said, and I knew that it was over. I had broken his heart too many times, just by being away.  I nodded, and walked to my room. I flopped onto the bed, and silent tears streamed down my cheeks. Soon, I got up and got ready for bed, first packing my stuff. I lay down, falling asleep quickly, despite my fears and pains.  I had to tell him the truth someday. I had to. there was no other option. crap.
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate

Re: Avenging My Lost Ones: [Self]

Postby Ashes » 06/26/2010 4:37 PM

I wondered what humans had been through. They had normal lives. In Evelon, there was no such thing as normal. We were varied, but beautiful. Crap.
"Hon, I need to tell you something...." I started, but his look trialed me off.
"Are you going to tell me WHY your gone so much?!" He snarled, angry.
"Sort of...." I said, not sure where to begin. "Look, I brought you here...this isn't...earth." I said, waiting for his outburst. instead, he went to the window, waiting again.
"I think you have told me this before" His voice was like ice, chilling me.
"Well...there's more..."  I said, an told him everything. I told him about Evelon, and how it worked, and how and what I was. He just stared at me, saying nothing. I couldn't read his expression, but he seemed... different, as if what I said was personal.  
"so..Your not..Human?" His voice was strangled, confronting my biggest problem: Loving him.
"Yes..." I said, unsure as to how to continue.
"Well, we should part ways...Forever" He said, his voice still strangled, still hurt. I was numb. I knew he was logical, but I couldn't stand it.
"Who gets the...Flat?" I asked, my voice a whisper.
" No one. I will sell it. I was planning to anyway." He said, sounding exhausted and... afraid... I couldn't place his attitude.
"Goodbye. Let me pack my stuff" I said, but he grabbed my arm, and stared deep into my eyes. I had no idea what he was looking for, but he let me go.
"Yeah... Bye. I'm leaving once your gone" he sounded business like, no emotion in his voice. My heart squeezed, and my chest got tighter. I felt the tears as they came. I hid my face quickly from him, to force myself together. I wouldn't go back now. It was too late.
Once my stuff was packed, I left, never to see him again.
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate