Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Wandering Willows.....( a supernatural rp) CLOSED

Postby soulsister » 07/06/2010 9:50 PM

"A letter came for you today," your mom says. You take it and look at the front. Wandering Willows Academy, Sydney, Australia. Curious, you open the strange letter. Dear Friend,
                                            I want to extend a warm, welcome hand to you. You are invited to attend W.W. Academy in Sydney, Australia. This is a school for extremely talented and gifted students, and you are among them to get this one in your life time chance.
                                     Sincerely, Tony Williows, Owner

You stand there with your mouth dropping to the floor. Me? You can't believe it. There was a note attached saying that everything would be paid for if you can't pay. There was also a list of sports that they offer: baseball, softball, tennis, soccer, volleyball, basketball, swordplay, and martial arts. Wow....

Are you going to except this offer and join Wandering Williows Academy?

Your gift is that you are one of a few things: a werewolf, a dragon, a vampire, or a shape shifter. ( Yes, you can be a mix of up to three.)
Your talent is controlling elements: water, fire, air, earth, electricity, darkness, light.

Werewolf: you have three forms: human, wolf and werewolf
Dragon: you can have any color forms and as many as you wish, just don't go overboard.
Vampire: you are a human and can be in sunlight. You also have fangs.
Shape Shifter: you can shift from human form to any animal or dragon.

Form for joining:
Name:
Creature:
Element(s):
Others:

(You don't actually have classes, only time for sports and playing around in your forms.)

Me:
Name:Jasmin, Jaz, Henderson
Creature:Werewolf/Dragon/Shape shifter mix
Element(s):all
Looks:long brown hair, blue eyes, tall, slender, very strong
Sport(s): softball, soccer, swordplay, martial arts
Others: Very funny, loves being outside and is mostly attracted to guys with blue or green eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaz walks around the lobby, waiting for someone else to wake up and join her there. It was quiet at 8 o'clock. She really just wanted for some else to join her.
*"Have I gone Mad?" "Yes, entirely bonkers I'm afraid.But I'll let you in on a secret, all the best people are." -Alice in Wonderland, The Mad Hatter and Alice *

Image Prismatic Werecain

[center] Name: Lance
[center] Gender: Male

soulsister
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 124
Donate

Re: Wandering Willows.....( a supernatural rp)

Postby jobiehanna » 07/18/2010 5:30 PM

((I hope this is still open XD))
Name: Raven
Creature: Shape-shifter
Element(s): Electricity, Air, Light
Looks: Long slightly curly jet black hair, bright blue eyes, medium height, slender
Sport(s): volleyball, softball, swordplay
Others: Raven is quiet. She doesn't go out of her way to make conversation, but once she gets started talking she doesn't stop. Her favorite form is the raven, not only because it shares her name, but also because it can fly. She loves being outside, where she is free to do whatever she wants. She isn't into sports much, but will play if someone else wants her to.
-----------------------------
Raven woke up to the sun shining through her window. She had forgotten to close the shade again. She got out of bed, showered, dressed, and brushed her teeth. Today would be a good day. She left her room and walked down the hallway. She didn't encounter anyone else until she reached the lobby. There, a tall girl with brown hair walked around. Raven hoped she wouldn't notice her, but if she did, well, she wold just have to be polite.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Re: Wandering Willows.....( a supernatural rp)

Postby soulsister » 08/11/2010 10:34 AM

((it is!))

Jaz looked up in her sleepy daze and saw another girl up this early. Wow, Jaz thought to her self. Jaz stood and walked over and smiled. "Nice to see you up already. Wanna go get some breakfast off campus right quick?" Jaz asked, hoping for a quick answer
*"Have I gone Mad?" "Yes, entirely bonkers I'm afraid.But I'll let you in on a secret, all the best people are." -Alice in Wonderland, The Mad Hatter and Alice *

Image Prismatic Werecain

soulsister
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Wandering Willows.....( a supernatural rp) CLOSED

Postby soulsister » 08/11/2010 10:45 PM

((Sorry jobiehanna, I have to close it. Only me and you will play if you still want. I'm going to post my other ones telling what happens to me and then you can...Thanks.))

Jaz waited for an answer but got bored and just left...saying," Forget it." Jaz went to an open area around the campus and shifted into a dingo. She ran and scaled the fence that lead to the Outback. She prowled around and stumbled upon some domestic cats from a near by neighborhood.

Image Prismatic Werecain

soulsister
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby soulsister » 08/11/2010 10:53 PM

Jaz was going to have the cats for lunch when the owner came out and saw her. Jaz couldn't shift back into her normal self so she ran off farther into the Outback. She ran and ran, when she stumbled upon another pack of dingoes. They growled and she back down...until a male dingo came out and stepped in front of her.

Image Prismatic Werecain

soulsister
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby soulsister » 08/11/2010 10:55 PM

"Don't hurt her," he growled.

"Why not?" asked another male.

"Because...I want to keep her in our pack," he muttered. The whole pack was taken back by this.

"Cyrus...why do you want her in our pack?" the male asked.

Cyrus nodded toward them and said," Everyone of you has a mate or potential mate..I don't. And this young and very beautiful female could be my mate."

The pack nodded and he looked at me. "Would you join us and be my mate?" he asked Jaz. Jaz said yes and together Cyrus and Jaz and a gorgeous litter with two boys and three girls.

After a while, Jaz actually forgot she wasn't a true dingo. Cyrus was so nice and sweet to her that she completely for got about being human. She soon lost her werewolf form and abilities as well as everything else, even her human form.

Image Prismatic Werecain

soulsister
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby soulsister » 08/11/2010 11:01 PM

After staying with the pack of dingoes for many, many years, Jaz passed on due to old age. Cyrus lived to nurture the last litter they had together for a month.He too died of old age. But, he named the only boy Cyrus and the only girl Jasmin. They grew up separately but soon found out all the siblings they had and how their parents loved them. They are now keeping their parents' memories alive.

((No more post on this form except from jobiehanna.))

Image Prismatic Werecain

soulsister
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate