Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Frozen combat

Postby Jetfire » 12/02/2010 2:19 AM

( Dragons ( oh gawd, not again D8 ) be fighting in the snowy tundra wastes. Multiple positions. Recon, warrior, hunter, healer, breaker, and blocker. Recon are the scouts, sleak, slim, and agile. Warriors are the fighting force. Built like tanks, they are barely able to take flight due to their huge muscle mass. Hunters are like recon and warrior. They are slim, yet strong. They hunt in packs, bringing down prey almost 2 times their own size. Healers are a vital part of a clan. They are not well muscled, but can use the special plants in their surroundings to make an herb that heals almost any wound. Breakers are the shock troopers. Even stronger than a warrior, they can withstand gale force winds and huge blows that would destroy a warrior. They are used to break the ice on lakes for fishing, and also to obliterate enemies. Nothing stands in their way. Blockers are the defensive counterpart of the Breaker. They are as tough as a rock, and heavy as one too.

Name:
Clan: ( form or join )
Appearance:
Name: Breach
Class: Recon
Clan: ( form ) Snow Stalker clan
Appearance: Four legs, four wings, one large set on shoulders, smaller set on thighs. Spikes on back, skull mask on head, backwards pointing horns on either side of skull.

Breath. It seemed impossible now, here in the wastes of tundra. Breach, a recon, had been running for days. Or weeks? Run, rest, run. Not a very pleasant schedule. Despite his near endless energy, he was exhausted. The enemy was hunting him, by land and air.Where were his clanmates? He and his unit had been seperated during a raid.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Re: Frozen combat

Postby Sukemida » 12/31/2010 1:42 PM

HAIIIII JETFIRE :D, I AM BACK!
Name: Raina
Class: Recon Leader
Clan formed: Cloudy Rain clan (they live in a warm region where sometimes freezeing rain falls.)
Appearance: Raina is a western dragon, Has a beautiful Helmet that sorta looks like this:http://azmal.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Helmet-Progress-71333575?q=boost%3Apopular+Helmet&qo=37  Is covered in blue fur, and very fun loving and peaceful. Has a long furry tail, looks like the milkyway is inside it. Also has a Light metal covering on her hind legs.  8)   ^_^
Image[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

Dare face the smoke attacks of my fellox Lori?!

My Pet Temple: http://landsofevelon.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12673&p=247525&hilit=Temple+Home#p247525
Sukemida
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate
Location: Somewhere in a place filled with cats and Okami chars

Re: Frozen combat

Postby Jetfire » 09/11/2011 10:09 AM

With a surge of energy, Breach managed to jump up and glide. ( arctic dragons can't fly properly, but dragons from other reagions can ) One of the rival scouts hunting him came from no where and clamped his jaws down on the tip of Breaches wing, crashing them both. With out any sort of back up, Breach couldn't fight off the entire group that . After all, he was just a scout.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items