Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/26/2007 10:37 PM

Strages had simply stood there, eyes elsewhere during short the discussion of how Zaak's body was to be disposed of. He was considering his words to say to his son's chosen mate when found the lips of that who was so close to his against his own mouth. It was as if he was stone beneath Aaron's touch. The only difference was that he was warm, since he was alive and most certainly not cold blooded. He only softened just a little, and that was right before contact was broke and his partner went off.

Awkward. He'd been left to deal with a pained Canvas and the empty shell... Neither of these things were something he was alright with doing. He was run Canvas through, or a good part of him did. "Your blood is quite tasteful." he said thoughtlessly, glancing at the hand he'd used to dig into the other male's flesh. "No reason to harm him." That was referring to the grandchild that resided with him and Intrepidus and Adze. "He happens to have my blood. Blood of my child."

He stepped forward and he grabbed Canvas by the arm to roughly turn him in the opposite direction. "I want nothing more then your neck. Taking something from everyone who matters. You have others to watch over, that saves you. Don't be stupid enough to let yourself go blind." All of his words were harsh, sharp tongued as he spoke them to Canvas from behind. Blaming him or not, he couldn't take the last parent left to raise his son's children. Taking care of them along would be a difficult task enough, he knew. "You'll stay here." He said, his words a threat to tell him not to move from where he stood. And he moved pass Canvas in the direction in which he made him face.

When he appeared again, his own shirt was tattered and he forced a wet cloth into the other Lucain's hand. "Clean up." he said gruffly, all for Canvas' better. Yea, he'd ripped up the shirt of his new work outfit so his son's mate could clean the blood from his eyes. The water came from a faucet he'd spotted in the direction.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2844
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/26/2007 11:22 PM

Canvas could feel his heart racing as Strages roughly turned him around. Was he to be next? was he going to die at the hands of his lover's father...? Well.. at least he'd get to be with Zaak again. No! He couldn't think like that! Even though Niq tried to seem independent, and made it seem like he could take care of Cody on his own, Canvas knew that the boys indeed needed him.

He stayed, as told, and soon felt the wet rag being pressed into his hands. "Thank you... Strages..." He was certain of it that this was the one named Strages, and the one that had hugged him must have been Aaron. Canvas ran the cloth over his face, wiping away the blood. The scratches had stopped bleeding now, so he didn't have to worry about that. His vision was still a bit hazy, but he'd live.

"I know you will never accept that I am your son-in-law.... But I just want you to know that I loved him with all my heart." His eyes fell upon the male that had clawed into his face, sadness held within his eyes.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/31/2007 6:04 AM

Impatiently, the older male waited for the other one to clean up enough. He'd never said anything in response to Canvas' thanks, why would he? He wasn't being kind for his sake, he was being kind for the sake of the children that Zaak and Canvas had, the two that would still need a father to take care of them. At the very least, his conscious, or what he had of it, was clear in saying that you couldn't leave a blinded man alone. Especially not when you weren't aware if those who caused the problem would be back and when the blind one had to deal with the dead body of what was your kid and then take care of your grandkids. Strages had at least some once of nobility within him.

When Canvas was able to see once more, Strages was standing perfectly still just a few feet away with his arms crossed, ears back, tails flicking and an empty stare. Now that he was seen, yea, he had some blood on him. Much of it on his hands and his arm that Denir had bitten into. As sick as it was, he didn't want to clean himself of any of the blood that he had shed. No, he'd use it to remember that of whose blood he took- Ida, Denir and Canvas as well. Canvas' blood was delicious, like he had said. The taste was wonderful. But he'd tasted it for a reason that he wouldn't say nor would he think, because it involved...softer reasoning. Strages willingly tasted the blood of those close to him as a sort of strange connection. When willing to do so under sane terms, it was actually a good thing, as twisted as it seemed.

"Wonderful." He stated, uncrossing his arms. "A love that causes one to die and the other wish he did." It was the blunt truth. As far as matters went now, no, he would refuse to accept Canvas as anything good. He was the source of the problem, that was all. "Willing to care for the body, or should I handle it?" Better that it was out of sight, so it could be out of mind. He just wanted out of here and as soon as possible. It was easy to tell.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2844
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/01/2008 6:34 PM

"I'll take care of him." He spoke with a small smile, forcing it of course. "I told him I would... and I won't go back on that." He looked down at the ground, letting out a small sigh. "I guess.... I'll take things from here. You can go ahead and go now. I'm sure Aaron will need you with him."

The male lucain walked over to his lover's still body and gently picked it up, heading off elsewhere to do the job of burning the body as Zaak wished. It'd be killer on his nose due to the fact burning flesh had a horrible smell, but at least the younger male would get his wish.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Previous