Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/25/2007 10:36 PM

Strages let out his own vicious growl, rumbling from deep within his chest as his other hand connected with metal. That pain that would normally be felt in this case, he was void of it. He was too far enraged  and lost to his senses to let something like that take any effect on him. He wanted blood, he wanted a kill. Little else mattered to him now. He'd stopped himself from doing these deeds since he met a certain someone, but it had been building up. He had reason enough to let himself go again.  In such, he allowed the femme beast to get a hold on his arm, only stepping back enough so that he bite didn't do as much damage as she would intend. No this wasn't a stupid flaw, this was creative strategy. Once she made connection with his arm, he thrust said arm forward and to the side in a way to try and knock her back into Ida, which would most likely also get her off his arm in the process.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2859
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/26/2007 3:48 AM

A hand tightly wrapped around Reizen's neck from behind, jerking him back and throwing him a good distance. Oimohe then shifted back into the shadows, his way of not getting hit with anything. He had gotten Reizen out of the way, even if it were a rather rough way of doing so, and thus he knew he had done all he was needed for at the moment.

The human form fellox's body slammed into a tree, causing him to wince. That stupid Moonling! He wasn't helping by throwing him about like this!! He pushed himself away from the now dented tree, shaking off the pain.

The Mekkayena was indeed thrown back, landing roughly on her side and sliding a way. She rose to her feet once again, snarling. "Reizen, it's time to get going. You need your rest, so just get going. Oi and I shall follow."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/26/2007 5:57 AM

So...As if it mattered to him that he didn't send the beastie girl crashing into the Fellox. For now, she was the problem, she'd become so. When one took to a level of cold blood, it didn't much matter who your target was. He was lost to the fact that he'd moved in because his own flesh and blood had been killed before his eyes. It was no longer because Zaak was killed by this 'Idazuna' or 'Reizen', the name would never matter. Now the Fellox was free to go. He wasn't in the place before him any longer. Strages simply wanted someone, something to attack. And the Mekkayena was right there.

The Lucain hunched over in a position ready to attack. His lips curled back to show that he kept his animalistic fangs as he returned her snarling. His ears had fallen back and the tips of his two tails flicked to a peculiar beat. He had to stop himself from drooling, just all the beautiful thoughts were flittering through his head made it so hard. The way his eyes glinted and the total way he held himself showed that he wasn't any longer his true self. He'd lost his battle against himself, perhaps for the worst.

He took a step forward toward Denir, at least able to use some form of strategy. He wasn't about to let this one go so easily too. At the very least, he'd leave his mark on her.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/26/2007 6:29 AM

Reizen's eyes narrowed. He wouldn't have Strages laying a single finger on Denir. Not while he was around. the temple fellox began rushing forward, stopped rather quickly as chains made of darkness latched onto his neck and wrists, slamming him to the ground. Oimohe slowly phased back into existance, glaring down at Reizen. "She said to get out of here, and that's what you'll be doing." As Oi disappeared, so did the fellox. He was swarmmed by the darkness, which took him with the Moonling.

Denir, on her feet now, glared at Strages. she wasn't going to flat out attack him, but she wasn't going to let him attack her without fighting back. If he came too close she would then lash out.

Canvas had gently set Zaak's lifeless body on the ground and stood up. Walking forward, he lightly grasped Strages' hand from behind. "Please don't...." Tears were still steaming down his face from the loss of his lover. "He... wouldn't want to see you like this..."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/26/2007 6:45 AM

Aaron had heard the commotion, and come out to see what the matter was. What he saw froze his blood. His son... Zaak. Oh gods no.... Strages... covered in blood. Some strange boy he didn't know. His first reaction was to do just what he did - fly at Canvas, snarling, and tackle him to the ground, hands around his throat.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BOY!? WHAT HAPPENED TO ZAAK! I SWEAR TO THE GODS IF YOU KILLED HIM, YOU'LL JOIN HIM!"

He was beyond sense and reason. That is, until he actually saw Zaak, and registered it. Letting go of Canvas, he staggered over to his child, and took him in his arms for a moment. When he rose, tears fell freely from his cheeks, and he ran to Strages - the only one he knew that could comfort him. Without caring that his lover was bloodsoaked, he buried himself in his chest, and sobbed. Repeating over and over again the words 'I'm sorry'. As if it was HIS fault that Zaak lie dead practically at their feet. His anger - so harsh - had been brief. He even forgot Canvas was there for the moment.

"Gods... gods, Zaak... Gods, no.... No.... Strages... why? Why did the gods take our baby away? Why? Were we... bad parents? Did we not do enough, not go far enough? Why did.... why...."

He couldn't speak anymore, breaking into wracking sobs that shook his entire body, refusing to look at Zaak's corpse.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/26/2007 6:59 AM

Only momentarily did his crystal blue eyes shift to the human formed Fellox when he detected movement, since he was taken away, no need to worry about him. His attention was back on the female in a flash. He was about to step forward in an attack when one of his hands was immobilized and a voice rang out to him from behind. Without so much as thing coherent thought, he turned and lashed out at the pleading Lucain. He let the claws of his free hand slice into his face in one swift movement, surely enough to draw blood and leave noticeable scars.

It was only after this that his other hand was suddenly free and Aaron had tackled Canvas to the ground. A loud growl emitted from Strages, not even recognizing Aaron at first. He licked his bloody hand with a deranged glint in his eyes. Such a delicious taste, intoxicating and beautiful. It was only when he moved forward more, forward to take more blood, that something clicked within him. The voices and then- Aaron was seeking comfort from him, clinging to him. He rose a hand to lash out at him too, but froze in the middle of the action. A staggered breath and he closed his eyes, trying to push everything a way, and mostly failing. "Shut up, idiot." He growled between clenched teeth, rather harsh just then. He could barely manage to hold himself. Blood. Blood. He wanted more. But...but...He couldn't. No. His kid was dead, Aaron was here and hysterical and he hadn't seen him since just after all the kids were born "It's not our fault."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/26/2007 7:11 AM

Denir took this chance as a good time to get away from here. She'd let the other fools take care of this rabid lucain and she'd get back to taking care of her Reizen baby. Within moments the Mekkayena had disappeared once again to find where Oimohe was keeping him.

The painter felt the claws of the other lucain tear through the soft flesh of his face, refusing to let out a cry of pain. No... his cries were all for the lifeless body of his mate. Not only had he been struck, but now he was slammed to the ground. He took these hits without yelling at his attackers. "It's my fault...." he thought to himself, rolling over on his side with tears streaming down his bleeding face. "It's my fault that Zaak's gone... he was trying to protect me... and I distracted him... They have reason to attack me..."

His eyes fell upon the letter that they had been taking to Aaron. Slowly his hand slinked over, resting upon it. "I'm sorry Zaak.... I'm sorry love..."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/26/2007 7:17 AM

Aaron's body trembled all over as he cried - unable to stop. All he could see were images of Zaak. Zaak when he was ALIVE. Not dead. Not like now. Not all lifeless and limp and no more. All he could do was cling to Strages, gritting his teeth as tears flowed from his eyes. His son. He'd hardly even got to know him. And now... and now this. And Aaron made a decision.

"Idzuna.... has to die. I want to kill him. I want to murder him in his sleep. Stab him until he's begging for mercy. I want to reach in and tear out his heart with my bare hands. I want to slice him into pieces, and feed those pieces to those other two with him! Gods, he's got to die. I'll kill him. I'm going to kill him. I want to kill him. To make him suffer every last breath he has left."

His eyes were glowing neon green right now. This was no longer the Aaron Strages knew. It was the spirit. And the SPIRIT was saying these things. Echoing what Aaron wanted to say.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/26/2007 7:32 AM

A few more breaths of air, avoiding taking one look at anything that would trigger him forward again, not the blood on his own person, not Zaak's body, nor Canvas curled up on the floor. He was able to rope himself in decently. Enough to notice... His ears tweaked when Aaron spoke and he was suddenly gripping him close to him, it was very easy to realize that this Aaron wasn't the one that he knew. He'd grown far too aware of him not to know when things have changed. "Not very much yourself." He said, still having restraint in his voice. His emotions were mixing up dangerously, still on edge but worrying too. He'd grown used to worrying as well, at least when it came to the matters of certain others.

It was strange that he was the one saying this. "You cannot kill 'im." He insisted. "I will not let you make that decision now. You are not yourself." Deranged or not, he couldn't let Aaron make such a rash decision in cold blood, it just wasn't like him. Not that Strages had a right to say anything.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/26/2007 7:43 AM

The spirit gave a sigh, and relinquished control back to Aaron, who sagged against Strages as his energy dwindled. He had to force himself to let go of his lover, and move over to Canvas and Zaak's body, kneeling there, and stroking back the hair of his dead son from his eyes. Then, he did something completely unexpected, and grabbed Canvas in a tight hug, tears still pouring down his cheeks. Something in him still felt that this was his fault. And now that he looked back on the other letters he'd received from Zaak, he knew this was Canvas. The painter that Zaak had made his lover. But other than that... other than that, he didn't know anything else. Not that anything else mattered at this exact moment. He was tired. He was sick. And most of all, he hadn't wanted to outlive his son. NO parent wants to outlive his son.

Speaking of sons, the two pups he'd been caring for had been tailing him. They saw everything. Everything. And now they were furious. Not with the one Aaron was calling Strages. Not with the one called Canvas. But with the man who had killed who was to be their brother. Why hadn't they jumped in? Afraid. They were afraid now, too. But more ANGRY than afraid. And they knew where the Fellox lived. Off they went without a word, taking Sahound form, and stalking like a true pack.

Aaron didn't notice. He was too busy hugging his dead son's lover, and watching Zaak's still form, in hopes that he would move - that he was still alive. But nothing. No breath filled his lungs. He was cold to the touch. Really and truly dead. Aaron's mind wasn't ready to accept that yet, so he just - at the moment - refused to deal with it.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/26/2007 7:55 AM

Canvas' body, which had been stiff as a board from pain, went limp now. He was... being hugged? He couldn't tell at the moment, what with blood and tears clouding his vision, who it was hugging him. "Aa...ron...?" he asked slowly, hoping that this was the right person and not someone else.

His hand ran over the envelope once again, running over the edges. "He... wanted this to go to you..." The lucain was still going off the idea that this even was Aaron. If he wasn't the right person he had no clue what he was going to do. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." His voice was quivering as he tried to speak, tears spilling once again.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/26/2007 8:31 AM

Aaron shook his head, and buried his fingers in Canvas' hair. No. It wasn't HIS fault. It was Aaron's.

"No.... I'M sorry..... So sorry.... " he murmured, eyes closed.

He took the letter, and opened it, reading. More tears clouded his vision, and he looked up at Canvas.

"Con.... congrats..." he said quietly, with a very small bit of a smile.

It hurt. But then again, children was good news, no matter what the situation at hand. He hugged Canvas again, and looked up at Strages.

"We're grandpas, Strages...." he whispered. "Three boys."

Then, his gaze turned back to Zaak. Something seemed to come over him. Something seemed to come over everyone there. It was most likely Zaak's spirit. Soothing away madness. Cooling the ache of loneliness. Offering soft kisses of breeze to wounded cheeks. Offering gentle calm to a blood-crazed mind. Offering a semblance of sanity to two souls about to break. Offering condolence to all. Telling them not to cry for him. But the only one that HEARD Zaak was Canvas.

~ Love... don't cry... please. I knew what I was doing. Lady Sa won't let me stay long... but I had to say goodbye. Promise me you'll take good care of our kids, okay?~

The breeze around Canvas played with his hair a bit.

~ And don't cut your hair. I love it long. ... And I love you. Don't worry... I'll always be with you - even if you can't see me.~

With that, the breeze flared, then faded, disappearing.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/26/2007 8:55 AM

Cold hearted...? Perhaps that was the case. Quite frankly, Strages didn't want to be here any longer. He wanted nothing to do with what was happening now. What? Did anyone honestly expect him to be all tears and lovey-dovey over this? No. If they did, that was their own vital mistake. He would have walked away, left the camp completely, if he wasn't sure that someone he wasn't too keen on disappointing would be so. Of course, what'd that really matter? He was left to work everything out on his own for the last good while, and for his whole life really, why would that change now.

If only he hadn't felt the presence of his passed son, he would have left just as he came, without notice. He sighed, and stared down at the blood all over his hands. Still, it was good and beautiful, even if he hated that fact about himself.

"I know." he said shortly. "One ran off to me." He was obviously referring to the fact that he was grandfather, when he didn't even want to be a father. Look what mess it had brought them. He wasn't much of a father either, but only confided to Aaron about that matter.

He was actually bitter to the subject and was not about to welcome Canvas like Aaron did.

"There is a lot that you don't know." He remarked unpleasantly. "A lot none of you, not even my dead son, knows." No way to avoid the truth. He'd just be blunt about it, even if it was wrecking him inside just as much as the other two on the outside.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/26/2007 9:21 AM

Canvas tried to rub some of the blood away from his eyes, but didn't do that great of a job. Even if he could see clear, it wasn't like he could see the spirit of his lover. None the less, he could at least hear his voice, his soft and sweet words. Don't cry...? How could Zaak tell him not to cry? He was gone... There was no seeing him again. Lady Sa? She could've revive every single being that died...

The male lucain slowly rose to his feet, rubbing his eyes still and sniffling. Niq... he was still with him at least. And with the help of him he could take care of Cody since Zaak couldn't now. "I-I'll make sure to give him a proper burial... even a funeral if I can manage to get that done..." He couldn't stand the thought of having to watch his lover be buried.

He looked over at Strages, hearing his voice from that direction. "I gave birth to them... Please take care of him since he has chosen to live with you... Please don't take anything out on him just because he has my blood..."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/26/2007 9:48 AM

Aaron shook his head, and stood. Not buried. Something in him - most likely the spirit - was recoiling at that idea as if it were forbidden. Fire. Fire was clean. Fire was the answer to everything right now.

"Fire... no... He'll be burned. It's right. Burned..."

He felt the soft breeze flit through his mind, and he relaxed. Both of him. Right now, though... Right now, he needed to be alone. He released Canvas, and moved over to kiss Strages HARD as he could. Then walked away, head lowered, and hands jammed deep in his pockets.

He didn't go far. Everyone there heard the scream of anger and grief that echoed through the camp a few moments later. A scream that collapsed into quiet sobs, before disappearing altogether as Aaron moved off to be completely alone.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext