Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Why did you have to go?(Private)

Postby Kyrit » 12/24/2007 12:08 AM

(Those who can join know who they are. Anyone else join and I'll get a mod to delete it)

He was walking a bit ahead of the other male, laughing and enjoying the sights. The imperial camps didn't seem too bad. Infact, he'd like to paint some of the sights that he saw. They were well fed, even if the food didn't taste great, and their injuries were taken care of, even if it were just so that they could go out and fight again.

Canvas' hands tightened around the straps on his shoulder that held on a bundle of canvases, paints, brushes, and the like. He glanced back at Zaak, a soft smile on his face. "I can't believe I finally get to meet your dad. From what you've told me he seems like such a sweet guy!" He was, of course, talking about Aaron and not Strages. Strages probably could be sweet at times, but what he had heard from other about the lucain it had to have been rare.
(I'll bring Ida in once we get this going a bit. ^^ )
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/24/2007 5:03 AM

Zaak laughed quietly, and watched the other frolic in front of him. It had been a long way to get here, and the rigmarole they'd gone through at the border was ridiculous. It was as if they thought that the painter Lucain and his mate were terrorists or something of the sort. All they wanted to do was take something to Zaak's father. Not infiltrate the camp for hidden secrets. Zaak hadn't really even MET his father yet. Well, via letters.. but that wasn't the same as seeing him face to face. The letter of reply was what they were delivering. Zaak spoke up.

"I haven't even really seen the man face to face. All I know is what I read, Canny." he murmured. "But from his writing, he seems like a very genuine type of guy."

He glanced at the letter in his hand, and a smile touched his lips. Maybe genuine... but sad. Which is why I'm delivering the letter by hand this time. He needs to see someone. His train of thought was broken by someone running past, and nearly knocking him over. He jumped back, and watched as a Bleached Fellox in human form ran right by. How rude.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/24/2007 5:46 PM

Canvas watched the fellox run by and blinked. "In a rush much?" he pondered. What could have been so major that he had to run about like that? Someone could get hurt when people didn't bother to pay attention enough.

"You okay, Zaak?" the warm hearted lucain spoke, walking over to the younger male. "Can't believe how rude some of these people are..." he muttered with a small sigh.

~~~

Imperials. Many of them were known to be cold hearted killers. Some seemed to be worse then others. This one? He was known by far as being one of the worse blood thirsty killers within the imperial barracks. He even turned against his own kind and would kill any that seemed to anger him.

Reizen, also known as Idzuna, was tired right now though. He was heading toward the barracks, if only to get away from Denir and Oimohe. They wanted to train nonstop, and he needed a break. There was no telling what would happen on the way back though.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/25/2007 12:39 AM

"Canny, love... These people have a war going on. I highly doubt that civility is the first and foremost thing in their minds. I'd rather bet it's difficult trying to handle war, news from home, illness, injury, and all sorts of other nasty things right now. I don't blame him for not looking where he was going."

Zaak shifted the envelope from finger to finger - not bored, just anxious. Not counting when he was born and aged, this would be the first time he'd actually met his father. The letter had all sorts of news in it... including the news that Aaron was a grandfather three times over. Something he might not take incredibly well.

"Hey, Canny... Who's that Temple Fellox coming this way? He looks pretty angry... You might want to get out of his way."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/25/2007 2:08 AM

"I know... But you'd think they would still have some humanity in them..." he spoke with a sigh, head hanging low. He hated seeing people that were rude to others. He could never understand killers. There was no need to put an end to another person's life, even if they wronged you before. Killing was bad. Temple Fellox? Canvas had heard Zaak's words too late and ran smack into him.

He fell backwards, his back slamming against the ground with many snapping noises. He heard a growl and looked up, only to meet the cruel eyes of the male fellox. Canvas' eyes widened a bit and he tried to back away, still on the ground.

Reizen was growling. He was tired, and angry. Who was this fool in his way? Lashing forward, his hand wrapped about the thin male's neck. "I've never seen you around here before... and by the smell of things you aren't an imperial." His eyes slid over to Zaak for a moment, but didn't pay him much mind.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/25/2007 2:18 AM

"HEY! Let go of my mate, you sunnuva...." He snarled, and lunged, sharp teeth clamping down on the Fellox's arm. Again. Again. Tearing at it.

"Let him GO!"

He worried at the Fellox's arm, trying to get him to release Canvas. His eyes narrowed, and his voice grew deeper.

"Let him go, or I swear to the Holy Triumvirate, that I'll tear your throat out, and make you eat your heart."

Worrying at the arm still, he dropped the letter on the grass, and drew his dagger to add extra impact to his threat. NOW he knew who this was! He'd seen his picture in dad's place.

"LET HIM GO, IDZUNA!"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/25/2007 3:42 AM

His claws tightened around Canvas' neck, the sound of the male lucain wincing passing through his ears. He threw the older of the two lucain aside and then jerked his arm free. Oh joy. Now not only was one arm broken, but the other was mangled badly from bite marks. Oh well. He'd live.

Suddenly the fellox's ears gave a small twitch. Idzuna? He hadn't been called that for some amount of time now. Not since he had been around Samhain. Everyone else around him and switched to calling him by Reizen, his name from ages ago.

Canvas' hand pressed against his own neck, as it was slightly bleeding now. "Z-Zaak! Just get away!" he exclaimed, not wanting his mate to get hurt. He had heard of this fellox...
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/25/2007 3:49 AM

Zaak's teeth took off a chunk of the Fellox's arm. Then, he backed off, and watched as his mate scrambled to safety. He could see that Idzuna was raring to attack again, and he wasn't going to let anything happen to Canvas. Not on his life. He sank into a crouched position, giving little to no warning. Aside from a small pant of breath. Reizen would have no idea the Lucain was charging at him, preventing him from getting back at his mate. He didn't want to HURT the Fellox. Just get him pinned, and immobile so Canvas would be able to run.

He leaped at the Fellox, in hopes of slamming him to the ground, and pinning him down. His heart was slamming against his ribs, his breath panting. He knew he had to do this. To protect the one he loved. He turned back to Canvas.

"Run! RUN! While I've got him distracted! Go!"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/25/2007 4:02 AM

Canvas shook his head, unable to stand he was so terrified. "I-I'm not leaving you here alone!!" he managed to bark out, trying to keep his voice from quivering. "Zaak... please don't do this! You're going to get yourself killed!" Did no one else see this? Why were they all just letting it happen? How could they let the human fellox attack them like this?

Reizen was knocked to the ground, but just because that happened didn't mean he couldn't fight. His claws dug into the lucain's shoulder, piercing flesh with ease. His cyan eyes gleamed with such a lust for killing that even many other killers probably would have hid. "You will regret this day... if you live." he snarled out, claws digging in deeper.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/25/2007 4:06 AM

"Regret? The ONLY thing I regret is that I let you TOUCH MY MATE!" he yelled the last, and ducked his head, biting at non-vital spots.

He did WANT to kill. Just to keep him where he could control him. Why wasn't Canvas running? He couldn't think of that right now. He had to get this monster under control. He tried to remember where the pressure points were on human-form creatures, but couldn't pull up the information fast enough between being bitten and clawed. But he still heard Canvas behind him. Zaak turned to him, questioning with his eyes. Then demanded.

"RUN, you fool! ... Run, love. Please... Run!"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/25/2007 4:55 AM

Turning around was a mistake. A rather big one at that. Within a flash the temple fellox moved forward, flames flaring around his hand as it tore through his shoulder, aiming to find its way to his heart even through bone. Even if his claws didn't make it the body would probably suffer from burns, which would likely set off his heart problems.

"Zaak! Behind y-" the canine's words cut off. He could see that Reizen had struck him now, and could do nothing about it. How could he allow this to happen? His eyes widened, unable to speak now. Zaak... what was to become of him now?
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/25/2007 5:15 AM

Pain killed any other sensation, then there was no pain. Reizen had found his heart. The flames consumed it. Charring it. Each breath and beat became a painful struggle. He staggered from his killer's presence - for he knew he was dying, and managed to crawl into Canvas' lap. There was no blood. The flames had cauterized everything, leaving no bleeding. Nothing ABLE to bleed. Breathing was exceedingly difficult. His eyes - vision fading - narrowed on the one he knew as Idzuna for only a moment more, before they turned soft, and cast upward to take in what he could still see of Canvas. One hand rose, and gripped his lover's, before approaching death took away his sight. And most of his strength.

"I love you...." he murmured, barely a whisper. "Tell... dad and mom.... I... I'm sorry..."

Tears coursed from his sightless eyes as the pain faded back in, then out. Sounds were dimming. Fading. All he could hear was his own, and Canvas' breath. Oddly enough, his memory passed back to the day they'd both met.

It had been soft and sweet and sudden - but that hadn't been a problem. And now... Three beautiful teenage boys waited for Canny back home. He wanted to hang on. He wanted to see them reach their potential. He wanted to live with Canvas forever. Wishes and wants... nothing could take away that the here was here, and the now was now. Here and now, he was dying. He wouldn't even be able to say goodbye. His mouth and tongue had forgotten how to work. He saw blue behind his eyelids. Blue that slowly faded to black. To nothingness. There was so much he still wanted to do. So much he had yet to tell the one he loved. But that would never come to be. He hoped that Canvas knew some of those things. But understood that this was reaching for straws in the dark. And that dark was sapping him of any ability to breathe.

His hand went slack in his lover's as the last breath left his body. His heart, convulsing and jerking out of control, stilled. His eyes finally closed, and his head - and entire body - lolled in a position that the living would never be able to mimic. Reizen had taken another victim. This time, an innocent. The only blood was that on Reizen's claws.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/25/2007 5:31 AM

Tears were flowing down his cheeks now as he held his dieing lover in his arms. Why did Zaak have to fight? Why couldn't he have just attacked the fellox, and once he was free, run off together? They could have gotten away if Zaak would have attacked and then run... but now the painter had to sit there and watch his mate die.

He pulled him close, knowing there was nothing that he could do but at least be there for him in his dieing moments. "I love you too Zaak.... More then you'll ever know..." Before the other lucain could pass away Canvas let his lips brush against the others. "I-I'm sorry love... I'm sorry..." why did he have to be so useless? Why couldn't he have rushed in and stopped Reizen? Would Zaak have lived if he had done as told and run? There was definitely no telling now...

Reizen slowly stood up, looking down at his mangled arm. Why did others have to keep getting in his way...? He just wanted to actually rest away from Oimohe and Denir for a bit. He wanted to head toward the shrine soon, so he needed his rest. He flicked some of the blood off of his hand and turned away, beginning to walk.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/25/2007 5:54 AM

An unknown spectator had been lurking back. Not long, just long enough to see the Fellox thrust into the chest of his victim. Said victim meaning more to the spectator then one would want to guess. Had it been coincidence that he'd come, or was he pulled here to see this play out? No matter the case, the nasty fire exploded within before he could even comprehend a single thought or logical emotion; it was pure instinct that took Strages over, relentless in it's hold, just as relentless he would be on that who he turned on.

The Lucain took Zaak's place against Idzuna almost intstantly as his son was immobilized, his stealth fairly surprising. Thank the heavens he was able to move in this new costume of his. He was more animal that his son, it seemed, claws adorned his hands, which he'd used time and time again to tear through flesh. Now was no different, and he was sufficiently stronger and more skilled then that who he took the place of in this fight. He attempted to go for Ida's neck, wrap his hand around and let the claws dig in while letting the other go for the location just below the shoulder, where an artery was. He played for keeps, and didn't care. In fact, he thoroughly enjoyed it. It'd been awhile since he was able to spill blood, and the thought of it excited him, hightening his will to fight all the more.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/25/2007 9:05 PM

The claws did infact tear into the supple skin of his neck. He began to move out of the way of the other strike, knowing that it could be fatal. Instead of the hand striking him, it struck against the cold metal of another being, who's fangs were moving to latch onto the arm that belong to Reizen's attacker. She had quickly followed after him when he had stormed away from the training grounds, and this was what she found when she had caught up?

Denir, actually in her animal form right now for the sake of tracking and what not, was not happy in the least. A growl rumbled in her throat, and unless Strages managed to move back quickly her strong fangs would mangle the flesh of his arm.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Next