Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Postby Cali » 07/15/2008 9:50 PM

"Yeah! You could stay at our base." Eve said. "And, we could come with you, a Rescue Team moght just have a better chance at fending them off." Saphrie added. After some thought, Blazea said, "Mabye we could even get a couple of really strong Poke'mon out here! Like my dad!" "Great idea! How about we mutter mutter." Eve said. They were all thinking of their trainer Maui. She had a Poke'mon that could possibly end the heat wave, if she could only be found!
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 162
Donate

Postby EveLiya » 07/17/2008 7:11 AM

"You're in a rescue team?" Vilea asked. "Sweet! I wish I can go with you. I didn't have any real place to stay either. I just live at that forest for as long as I remember," Vilea explained and pointing to a forest that looks like a little frozen. "I sometime can't control my power and froze anything. But, can I go with you? I just live with my friend, a frosslass, there"

OOC: Can I make more character even though the RP is started? If I can, then....  Sorry, but I just think about it now.

name: Lessa
species: Frosslass
short description: Both parent are normal frosslass. Lessa herself didn't look different that other Frosslass, except her light blue eyes.
Team: Neutral
type of pokemon: Ice
ImageImage

~ Celliana, the Biolune Serraptor | Currently at: Basantha Shrine
EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 201
Donate

Postby conigwolf » 07/17/2008 10:08 AM

"I say the more the better"  looks at doorway "I hope my friends survived the explosion" looks at everyone "might I ask what abilities you all have?"

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 132
Donate

Postby Cali » 08/12/2008 7:33 PM

"Well, since Eve's mom is a Vaporeon and her dad is a Flareon, she can use moves that few other Eevees can learn. Like bubble, ember, psy." Saphrie began, then stopped when she recived a glare from Eve. "I can use volt tackle and Blazea here is a high level Torchic, she knows flamethrower and fire blast."
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby conigwolf » 08/14/2008 4:22 PM

"me I do volt tackle also, then I've got a move called aqua-thunder" Light points to his cheeks and stripes. "my mom is a marill and my dad a pikachu"

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 08/18/2008 4:57 PM

"Cool." Blazea said. "Eve's the only one with the weird parantedge here, my parents are both Blaziken, even if they are owned by two different trainers, and Saphrie's parents are Raichu. But we do know a few other wicked moves!" she finished.  Eve was already heading in the direction that Light had indicated, "Well, come on. Let's go! Then, we can find Maui!" Just then, a Lucario with crystel blue eyes came out of the shadows. "I know where she is, but you are right, we should get to that lake first." she said. The trio all said at the same time, "Raley! Where have you been! We've been looking everywhere!" Raley's cool and calm reply was, "I was right near you the whole time."
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby conigwolf » 08/19/2008 4:01 PM

Light jump high.  "where'd you come from"  At least he didn't release a aqua thunder.  He does this when scared out of his mind.  It was some sort of defense for him.

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 08/19/2008 7:52 PM

"I was just over there," Raley pointed to the forest, specificly a tree, "In that tree. Now then, shall we be off?"
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous