Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

There is none so!!! I went ahead... Pokemon..

Postby gingerfrost » 02/17/2008 1:21 PM

Okay this is sort of like the shows.. Just not like it,For starters your going to role play as the Pokemon themselves. Also there's always going to be something wakey happening..

There is a war coming like no other.. There is no more water, the water Pokemon are desperate to find some. NO matter what. The fire Pokemon oh yes there loving the weather it's the best thing ever. The grass-type,Electric type, don't know who's side to follow.. All they know is that the water's gone and the sun is amazingly pretty and sunny. While at same time it's burning hot. Yes this is it Global Warming in the lands of Pokemon.. The trainers and humans stopped going outside for the longest time. So WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU GOING TO BE ON?! THE FIRE'S? TO WHERE IT'S HAT AND SUNNY OR THE WATER'S TO WHERE YOU CAN TAKE A NICE SWIM??

TYPES
Fire:
Electric:
grass:
Water:
ghost:
dragon:
flying:
random:cats XD
TEAMS:
Water:
Fire:
Neutral:

ALSO YOU MAY MAKE MIXED BREEDS AND YOU MAY POST AS AN ORDINARY BIRD OR CAT..JUST REMEMBER IT'S YOUR DEATH WISH. Can create own characters.. You may cross breed...

name:
species:{optional}
short description:
team:
type of pokemon:

[center]Rpging:Starting[center]

name:Shana
Species: Gardevior
short description: A blue Gardevior. That is peaceful and calm.
team: Fire
type of pokemon: Physic

A oddliy blue Gardevios, sat on a near by rock gazing down at the waterless pit. The sun beat down hard. She loved how the sun made the world so quiet, so peaceful,and tranquility. She had no siblings they all got captured by humans and were sent away. She toke a big sigh all her brothers and sisters as Ralts. They did everything to protect her.. But now all hope is lost. For they were never going to be seen again. Never..
gingerfrost
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 136
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/07/2008 11:35 PM

Name: Eve
Species: Eevee
Type: Normal
Team: Water (just to get things normal
Description: A normal eevee, exept for a strange marking on her forehead.  She was a bit torn, as her parents are Silver the vaporeon and Flare the flareon.  But she will help the water types get their water back.  A side note, she has a trainer named Maui, who is also known as the Eevee Master.  Leader of Rescue Team Heart

Name: Saphrie
Species: Pikachu
Type: Electric
Team: Water
Description: Has many unusual markings.  Along with her BFFs Eve and Blazea, a member of a rescue team.  Rescue Team Heart.  Also owned by Maui.  

Name: Blazea
Species: Torchic
Type: Fire
Team: Water (surprising right?)
Description: Has an abnormal marking on the tip of her center feather.  Owned by Maui.  Joined the water types to help get the sea back.
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 162
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/07/2008 11:40 PM

Name: Raley
Species: Lucario
Type: Fighting/Steel
Description: Has blue eyes instead of the normal red.  Wears a hat, cape, and two gauntlets.  An Aura Knight.  Owned by Maui
Team: She sides with her friends, and they do not have a side.
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/07/2008 11:43 PM

Team Heart rested from a recent rescue, trying to get cool.  If only there was some water around, they all thought.  Sure the absence of water made their jobs easier, but they could hardly get cool.  Even Blazea, a fire type, was wishing for water.  If only Maui was around!!
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BioluneEevee » 06/12/2008 7:14 PM

Name: Hope
Species: Riolu/Pichu
Type: Electric/Fighting/Steel
Short Description: She's a yellow Riolu with Pichu's ears, a Pichu's tail and black dots on her cheeks. She has purple eyes. Hope's mother was a Lucario and her father was a Raichu. She knows many electric attacks. She wears a red hat.
Team: Fire
Image Fyrrukaq the Biolune Ferrikoon!
BioluneEevee
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby conigwolf » 06/12/2008 9:34 PM

name: Light
species: Pikachu
short description: a pikachu with blue eyes and blue stripes
team: water
type of pokemon: Electric/water
mother was a pikachu and father a maril.  Commands both water and electricity.  Has an undying love of the sea and hates fire.(fire killed his parents)

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 132
Donate

Postby Rosiedog » 07/08/2008 1:56 PM

(OMG! O.O. I had a pokemonish dream last night....O.O)
name: Midnight
species:{optional} Umbreon/Mightyena
short description: A mightenya with blue eyes and umbreon's markings. She holds grudges long. She helps both sides.
team: Neutral
type of pokemon: Umbreon/Mightyena

The wolf pokemon sat in the shade of a tree."Must...Have....Water! Water! Water!" She called out. She had been that way the last few days. We need water! Water!She howled. She suddenly saw a blue Gardevoir. She stalked over to it, paws hardly touching the ground. She saw it was on the fire side. She watched it silently. She munched on a fruit, Savoring the watery flavour.
<center>Zoo Pen</center>
ImageImageImage
Rosiedog
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 29
Donate

Postby conigwolf » 07/09/2008 10:07 AM

Running as fast as he could he fled his lake home. "Someone help me"  Light was heavily bruised while trying to protect his home, but he failed.  In the distance he could see a small building in the distance.  The building had a heart on top.  "Someone Please..." light faints near the building, but didn't make it.

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby EveLiya » 07/09/2008 12:42 PM

name: Vilea (Vile-ea)
species: Charmelevyl (Charmelon+(Frosslas+Grovyl))
short description: Ice blue eyes, blue body and fire on tail..... Can I post a picture for more detail? Father is a Charizard and mother is a cross of Frosslas and Sceptile.
team: Neutral
type of pokemon: Fire/Ice. Got grass type moves too.

It's just a normal day at the forest for Vilea. But the day just getting hotter and hotter. While Vilea was resting herself under a tree, she heard someone called for help. She thought the sound came from the building near the little forest. Vilea then took her feet and ran to the building. On her way, she saw a  Pikachu with blue stripes was fainted on the ground  Felt sorry, Vilea took the Pikachu to the nearest tree and tried to woke him up.
ImageImage

~ Celliana, the Biolune Serraptor | Currently at: Basantha Shrine
EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 201
Donate

Postby conigwolf » 07/09/2008 3:59 PM

Wakes up and is surprised to see where he is. "where am I?" He looks around and sees a blue pokemon. "who are you Looks thankfully at the blue pokemon.

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

ou fante

Postby EveLiya » 07/10/2008 12:21 AM

"Ah! You're awake! I'm Vilea, I found you fainted near that building" Vilea said and pointed to a building. "It's very hot there. So I think it's better to bring you here," She explained to the Pikachu. "And who are you? What happened that make you faint?," Vilea asked.
ImageImage

EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby conigwolf » 07/10/2008 9:37 AM

"My name is Light from the Azura Lake area." looks sad "my home was attacked by the fire team and I was caught trying to protect it" Looking out the window to the east "I keep getting hit by fire and well when I got away I ran non-stop west, does that explain what happened"

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby EveLiya » 07/14/2008 6:45 AM

"Ohh....," Vilea said, felt sorry. "I hope I was there to help. So... Wat do you want to do now? Did there something I can help you with?," Vilea asked, tried to be as nice as she can.
ImageImage

EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 07/14/2008 10:08 PM

Team Heart heard the commoption and rushed over. "Did I hear right? The Fire Poke'mon attacked your home! That's horrible!" Eve said. Blazea was trying to hide, the Pikachu might take his revenge on her since she WAS a Fire-Type, after all, he had no way of knowing that Team Heart was on the side of the Water Poke'mon.
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby conigwolf » 07/15/2008 4:17 PM

"I don't hate fire pokemon, but now I've no home" starts to cry at the thought.  "does anyone of you have a place I could stay" looks around.  "I'm hoping to go back and look around, maybe survivors"

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next