Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Postby Cali » 03/26/2008 10:28 PM

OK, since we all agree, let's start!

There is a tournament at the castle, all of the characters should go there.  Got it?
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 162
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/27/2008 5:26 PM

(ooc: Ok who start's?)
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/27/2008 11:12 PM

Anyone.  I would, but, I'm still trying to think of an idea.  It's easier to reply.  Sorry about this, I know that since I made the RP, I should start it, but I'm dry.  Off the subject, but have you heard of Wajas, I'm on the site.  If you want to join, send me your e-mail.  I'll invite you as registration is down for the moment.  Just PM me.
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kandy » 04/03/2008 7:41 PM

Dina-
       I woke up to the sweet smell of Karmas special soup,Smimchi.  I yawned, stretched and walked over to where Karma was cooking. I sat down put on my puppy face and started to beg. She laughed and dropped a small piece of chicken on the ground. I ate it and walked out the door.The air was cold and I could tell it would be winter soon. I grunted in disapproval to the weather. I walked over to the only tree in the yard, that was low enough for me to jump in. So I jumped in and sat on my favorite limb. I could see just about every thing from here. I relaxed and watched the Rapidash and Ponyta play in the pasture. Just when I closed my eyes something land on my snout. I sneezed and opened my eyes to find soot smiling at me with the biggest grin I'd ever seen. It scared me so I jumped up and fell out of the tree. A low growl came out of the back of my throat. He just laughed and sat down for the  ride. I walked in to find that Karma had already eaten and was running around the house grabbing random things. I tilted my head and whined she then looked at me and explained that we were going to a competition at Crystal Castle. The next thing I knew we were on the road on our way to Crystal Castle...

Dardania-
      I was wandering around the castle when I heard a knock at the door. Naturally I started barking. I heard a SHUT UP!! from somewhere in the castle so I growled instead. I ran to the door and waited for Samone to come to the door. When she finally came she was wearing a dark ruby red dress. It was obvious that it was brand new. She answered the door with a kind hello. There was a pale skinned boy with black hair cropped to his ears and a purple zubat on his shoulder, he was dressed in all black clothes. I started to growl at him some more. I was suspicious. Samone gave me a dirty look as well as the boy. I shushed up but my teeth were still bared. "Hey Simone," She smiled wide and said, "Long time no see, Toru."  When I heard her say Toru I immediately dropped the  guard dog act, and put on a big dog grin and started to bark a happy bark. I had heard of Toru and Samone had really talked about him alot. "Listen, I got invited to a tournament at Crystal Castle and was wondering if you would like to come with me. I can bring someone if I want to and I picked you." Toru asked. "Thank you Toru, I'd love to go, when do we leave?" Simone replied. "Now. Go Drifblim." Toru said as he pulled out a dusk ball.
<center>Image<br>Cursed Tali Dardania</br></center>
<center>Image<br>Chaos Albie Dina</br></center>
Kandy
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/06/2008 3:09 PM

((Sorry but I'm gonna have to post at a very late date....I'm kinda at writers block so I'll try to post soon!))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Cali » 04/08/2008 1:41 PM

Maui-
Maui and Nami headed towords the castle, both eager for the upcoming tournament.  Maui's Eve (Eevee), Saphrie (Pikachu), and Blazea (Torchic) had run ahead of the two, closely followed by Nami's Kipper (Mudkip).  Nami was practicly running, and so was Maui.  And as the ran, a single thought went through their heads.  Nothing could ruin this day!
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kandy » 04/08/2008 7:02 PM

Dardania-
    When we finally arrived at the castle I saw two human girls runnig towards the castle. Toru's face became cold and expresionless. And then all of a sudden an Eevee ran into me! A deep growl came out of the back of my thraot.
Kandy
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 04/08/2008 7:13 PM

((Me and Kandy live across the stret from each other and often help each other with our posts.  I helped her with the last one, so she wasm't breaking the rules.  I just helped with Eve and Toru, the rest is her))

Eve cowered at the sound of the growl from the Tali, quivering in fear.  "Sorry." she barely managed to speak.  

Maui and Nami caught up with their Poke'mon, and Maui's face became cold at the sight of Toru, her cheif rival and exact opposite.  Nami just noticed the girl and said "Hi!" in the friendliest way she could.  Maui was stareing at Toru and he was staring back.
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kandy » 04/08/2008 7:21 PM

Dardania-
    I growled and snapped at her my jaws making a snapping noise.  

Toru and Maui continued to glare an each other.

Simone gave me a glare. "Hello....?" she said.
Kandy
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 04/29/2008 1:19 PM

Saphrie and Blazea ran up to the Tali, "Hey, she said she was sorry! Be nice." they said together.
Nami said "I'm Nami," Kipper leaps onto her shoulder, "And this is Kipper," "Mudmudkip!" "What's your name?"
Maui and Toru glare some more.
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kandy » 05/03/2008 5:07 PM

Dardania glared at them. A low growl coming out of his throat. " Why should I tell you my name? It's none of your buisness...." He growled a warning growl, and turned away to sit by Simone. He turned his head back to glare at the little Poke'Mon, warning them not to mess with him.
Kandy
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 05/05/2008 1:41 PM

"What a meanie," Saphrie said, "Come on guys, lets get Maui out of her death-lock stare with Toru." They leapt up onto their trainer's shoulders, but just as they were about to startle Maui out of her staring contest, a newcomer's voice sounded, "Did you come to enter the tournament or to gape at each other. If you came for the tournament then step inside if you please." The newcomer was a Lucario, but she was unlike any Lucario that Maui had ever seen. She had blue eyes, and was wearing a cape, hat, and a pair of gauntlets. An empty sheath hung from a sword belt and a bag hung on a shoulder strap. The Lucario went over to Dardania and gave him an icy glare.
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kandy » 05/06/2008 8:42 PM

Dardania growled and gave the Lucario a death look. Ready to fight at any moment. Dardania went over to Samone and tugged on her dress to get her to come. " I'm coming you over temperd mongroll!!" Dardania whimperd and his head hung low as he followed Samone.
Kandy
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kandy » 05/06/2008 8:45 PM

Dina
            Well I guess were here... Dina looked up at the huge castle. Startled by how huge it was, she looked overwhelmed. " I'ts ok Dina its just for a day or so you'll be ok." And they walked in...
Kandy
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 05/07/2008 1:31 PM

((Hey! What about Dardania? How is he going to react!?))

Raley gave little notice to the newcomers, more intent on studying the Tali. Would he pose a threat? She did not think so, but one could never be to careful.
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext