Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

The School of Being(Open, please Semi-lit+)

Postby Celtic » 03/14/2008 6:04 PM

~School Of Being~

Basically you start out as a newcomer. Here are the rankings.

Lower classes-
Shape-shifter-you can shape-shift into 1 animal basically an anamagus
Werewolf-somewhat controlled. Can still remember and think in werewolf form.
Wolven: Viscous cold-hearted wolf shifters in a pack .

Low classes-
Full S.S-More control over how they shirt like now they can decide weather or not to do a full blown shift or just like ears and tail.
Full Werewolf- can now be a were-wolf even with a fake full moon and is controlled.
Full Wolven-Dark hearted even away from pack. Is merciless and faster now.

Lower Middle classes-
Chosen element (S.S.)-Choose your new element
No choice Element (W.W)-IT is just given to you
Darkness-Is given the power of Darkness

Middle Classes-
Knowledge (S.S)-Choose a special ability such as True Heart(can defeat Wolven) Mask(can change appearance for a time) etc.
Black Moon (W.W)-can create a full moon in need or mind transfer for 10 minutes
Flight-can destroy almost anything with a dark look(can only use once a day! On school grounds)

Lower High classes-
3x3(any)-can pick 3 promotions at bottom of the page.

High classes-
(S.S W.W)- 2 new elements same conditions as Lower Middle
(Wolven)Fire-can create/control fire and magma and anything to do with fire. Except no flash fires on school grounds.

You can go higher but that's Highly unlikely...

School grounds(boarding school)-It looks like an old cottage from the front but actually inside there are 300,000 Square miles. The room are actually spot of forest and you have to make due. You get around the place by biking. The classes meet at different spots and the headmaster will tell you your class and were you meet and your room. Then you will visit your room and head straight to class.

Promotions:
~Can snap your fingers and the object(s) will go to were you want it to But you can not move animals.
~Can boost speed for getting away for 1 hour
~Can get someone out of class, has to be for a good reason
~Freezing time for 10 seconds.
~Can disappear for 5 minutes
~Can camoflauge until the enemy is gone.
~Create an illusion that lasts for 5 minutes.
~Can sense Danger

S.S-Shape-shifter
W.W-Werewolf
None-wolven

Rules-
1.        Little romance only hugging/kissing
2.        genders must be somewhat even
3.        No cussing
4.        Leave if I ask you too
5.        Only 1 character
6.        I will assign your duty after you post your intro
7.        Bio and intro(Bio is opt.)
8.        Post all the first letters of the rules to join

Bio Setup-
Name:
Looks-
Height:
Eyes:
Hair: How long color bangs no bangs
Skin:
General clothing:
Personality:
Other:

Teachers:
Headmaster/Mistress: Me
History:
Special Control Classes:
-Werewolve:
-Shape-shifter:
-Wolven:
English:
Science:
Extra:
-P.E.:
-Art:
-Woodshop:
-Instramental:
-Other:

Students:

Talania-Intro to come
Class: Middle
Type: Wolven

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/14/2008 6:07 PM

Plot: Your Abondoned here, the woods. Nobody is around you. Birds chirp happily and you follow the sound. Soon it becomes haunting, but you feet move faster towards an old cabin. It can't be bigger then 3 rooms. Ahh, but it is, my sweet dear one A voice echo's in your head, and all of a sudden it's deathly quiet. Life seems to be sucked away. Yet, your feet disobeying your command pull you towards the door. It creaks open. (If your a boy you see the headmaster, girl, headmistress) A man/women is there, smiling warmly, and he/she says "Welcome, to the School of Being"

...That is where you pick up the story, and where you begin your intro. So now just make sure you make yourself clear in the intro, and I will reply as the headmaster/headmistress. People may apply to be teachers, please PM me about it and role-play your request. Please read everything and remember I choose which group you go in, except the first 2 people can choose their status. I am one of the few older kids, so in other words I will be your guide...

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/14/2008 8:25 PM

My Intro Post
((This is when I first came here, a couple years back))

A pale small girl squeaked and jumped away at the sight of the headmistress. "Deary, come, come, now lets get you out of those rags", the headmistress gave her a motherly look of concern and the pale girl walked tentavely inside.

Her flamey red hair was silver streaked, naturally. It was some weird geneticism, but it did nothing to compare to the size of the house. It was ginormous! "Now, deary what might be your name? You may refer to me as Ma'am, Mam, Miss, Misstress, or anything else respectable.", the aged looking women told the girl who was staring in awe at the place.e People whizzed by on bicycles, it seemed to be the only transportation here.

"He hemm", The headmistress coughed, obviously growing impatient with the girl. "Oh...I'm sorry, It's Talania", Talania started and hurriedly added, "Mam". THe women tsked at her and then shooed her off with a pile of papers. They read,
"Grass Patch 78((Like a dorm except it's forest))
Wolven director, Falsetto
Bicycle No. 2"

Hmm, Talania thought vaguely and turned around to see the mistress gone. "Well, better at leaste get my bicycle", she murmured under her breathe and walked over to a bicycle rack, immediately finding it. "Okay, Check, Now the Grass erm, patch No.78", She mounted her bike and started off in the direction everyone else seemed to be going. Alongside of the path there were a pack of wolves visciously fighting, that gave Tala the chills.

"Excuse me!", Tala called to a nearby girl, who seemed to know her way around, "Can you help me find Grass Patch No. 78?"
"You mean the Wolven area # 78? Then I guess you're one of them as well, well follow me", the girl said and kept her distance. What was wrong with being wolven? Tala wondered quietly, but kept to herself as well.

"Here it is", the girl stated and left at the speed of light. Sure enough in front of her, was labled "Grass Patch #78", I guess this is my dorm...", Tala said to nothing in particular and opened the steel door. Inside was a beautifull meadow with trees sorrounding it, and it seemed that the vines and spring and trees where meant to be used as furnature. Take deep breaths, she told herself and walked in. Lifting up another sheet of paper it read:
"Schedual, Do Not Lose!

First Day, All Day Wolven Tutorial with Assigned Instructor
Second Day Settle in
Third Day Practice
Fourth Day Practice
Fifth Day Pack Training
Sixth Day Explore
Seventh Day Explore
All Other Days, Follow Schedual:

Pack
Breakfast
History
Science
Control Class
Extra
Instramental
Woodshop
English"

Well, Better count this as a first day, so Talania climbed onto her bike and followed the arrows to the teacher's classroom.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate