Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

What should the Pack be called?

Poll ended at 06/15/2009 11:53 AM

Amberocs Tribe
75%
Noskelet Pack
25%
Noseb Clan
No votes
Other (PM Lionkit!)
No votes

Total votes : 4

Dino Times

Postby LionKit » 03/26/2008 6:21 PM

(ooc: *pokes title* I know boring. :cry: But Unfortently that was all I could think of. Anyway The plot is coming up but I want it to be a surprise. :) Okay, this is no "go-back-in-time" thing. Appearently there is a uncharted Island, unknown to man kind, that still has dinosuars living on it!! The dinosuars consider the Island a continet, and there are four countries, three of them are named of the three dinosuars era, Triasic, Jurasic, and Cretacious, but the fourth country is called Ice Age. Which is technically not an era but whatever...The island continet is called "Forever Island", for Dinosuars will live on the island, forever...NO THIS IS NOT BASED OFF OF JURASSIC PARK!!! Ok. There's a also a mini plot after this one sooo let's cut to the chase! This is how to make your Dino.
Name:
Persenalty:

And that's how you make a Dino! Now here's mine....)

Name: Zen
Species: Velociraptor
Description(Scale Color,Eye color,ect): His Scale color is silver and his eye color is blue
Persenalty: Sarcastic but very friendly

ATTETION! ATTETION! WE HAVE A DINO TIMES EMERGENCY NEWS BROADCAST!! This is in OOC form!

*Zen pops up into a blue news room with logo DTN (Dino Times News) in a box in the corner, a T.V. in another corner and Zen begins to speak!!! What kind of wonderful (or horrofic) news is he going to share with us today??? His voice is in bold*

Good morning Forver Island!! Unfortunetly, Durne is dead, and was killed when he swallowed a chunk of crocodile meat when there was sulpher on it...
Zen........................................................................................................Hunter
Scar............................................................................................Water Gatherer
Sail Back............................................................................................Food Carrier
Mega Claw........................................................................................Assistant Hunter
Kurdak...................................................................................................Healer
Yang.............................................................................................Advice Giver
Razor Claw................................................................................................Scout
Wraith.................................................................................................???

Now let's get to Yang with the weather....

*Yang pops up from the T.V. in the corner, and then takes the rest of the screen. Her voice is italicized*

Thanks, Zen! Hello, Forever Island! Now then...Ice Age, it's Dry-Era as we all know and as suspected, you're all marshy! And tar pits, they're starting to spring out now! Humidity levels, due to there being so much water and from the constant blizzards Ice Age has had throught out Snow-Era, the humidity levels are off the charts! You guys are gonna get a warm front tomorrow! Now then, Cretacious! Wonderful weather, sunny, clear, and just the right humidity! I'm actually surprised that so many dinosuars are going to Ice Age, but it's all going to be gone twomorrow, it's going to pour tomorrow, thunderstorms right in the center of Cretacious, and there is a tornado warning in southern Cretacious and northern Jurassic!

Speaking of Jurassic, you're really rainy down there aren't you? You're still pouring! Triassic is having a dry season, and there is no humidity AT ALL! Triassic really took an impact from the Dry-Era sun, huh? Back to you, Zen!

*you return to Zen*

Thanks, Yang! Now, we have one last announcement here at DTN, as we all know a Poll was sumbitted for the name of the Pack and the winner is...AMBEROC PACK BY TWO VOTES!! Anyhoo...now that the Amberoc Pack has a name, they need a leader, please send in a PM to Ammbassador Lionkit and tell the mistress which character that you own would be sutible to go up in a Poll. When the Poll is set-up DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR CHARACTER!!!!!! VOTE FOR SOMEONE ELSES!! See you next week, Forever Island!

*the screen turns off and you go back to your program*

You will always be remembered...

Durne.........................................................................................................Jerk
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby EveLiya » 06/29/2008 4:55 AM

Umm..... Did it just me, an error, or did you triple this topic. I found the 2 other same exact topic, with same title and same text, like this topic. And it starter by you too. Well, if you did triple this topic, don't do it, we all know what you're pointing. Anyway, can I play too?

Name: Veira
Species: Pterodactyl
Age: Did the age based on animal age or human age? Whatever it is, it's young adult (not teen)
Description: Brown scale and pure black eyes. The wing that didn't cover the bone is lighter than the other.
Personalty: Very smart, carefree, and nice.
ImageImage

~ Celliana, the Biolune Serraptor | Currently at: Basantha Shrine
EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 201
Donate

Postby Shadowscar » 07/12/2008 12:19 PM

Name:Scar
Spiecies:t-rex
Description(Scale Color,Eye color,ect.):red scale color,black eye color
Persenalty: none yet.
<center>Image<br>Scar</br></center>
Shadowscar
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby LionKit » 07/13/2008 5:50 PM

(ooc: Yah, but by accidnet! And thanks for joining by the way! I don't care what age you use. *claps hands together* Who want's to start?)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadowscar » 07/19/2008 11:52 AM

(ooc:I do!)
Shadowscar
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadowscar » 07/19/2008 12:03 PM

Scar was looking for his parents."Where are you?"he asked shyly.Scar went down 2 halls."Where are they?"he asked again.
Shadowscar
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby EveLiya » 07/19/2008 8:38 PM

Veira is flew up in the sky. Below her there a large river which is full of Veira's favorite food, fish! Hoping to catch some fishes, Veira followed the river. On her way, her eyes catch something on the ground. It was a little baby T-rex that seem lost. Felt sorry, Veira flew down to the T-Rex.
"Oh, hi there. What are you doing here? Are you lost?" Veira asked the little T-Rex, nicely.
ImageImage

EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadowscar » 07/21/2008 1:44 PM

"Me?"asked scar."Yes!"said scar.Scar tried to climb on the Pterodactyl ."Can you help me get to my parents?"asked scar.
Shadowscar
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby EveLiya » 07/22/2008 5:11 AM

"Sure! Come on, let's find your parent," Veira said, nicely and took the T-rex on her and flew around.
There's nothing much to view. Veira and the T-rex still flew around. The T-Rex looked happy, for Veira. They looked around for about half an hour, but they didn't see anything that looked like a Tyrannosaur anywhere.
"Let's go down. We can look more at the ground. I'm tired," Veira offered and without answer, she flew down and landed on a big rock near the river.
"Where did you lost your parent? Oh, and what's your name? I'm Veira," asked the T-Rex when the landed.
ImageImage

EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadowscar » 07/22/2008 3:44 PM

"Scar and they were where I was at when you saw me.'said scar.Scar went back were his parents left him.
Shadowscar
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 07/31/2008 3:49 AM

Zen wondered around amelessly in the varsity of his cave, in search for food, and soon stumbled upon a baby T-rex.

At first he was tempted to eat it, but he didn;'t have the guts to attack something so small like the baby. But then again if he killed it the population of T-Rex's would go down one, and even though it was a very small sum that would mean less of a chance by getting eaten by one, and more prey.

Convinced he reared his head back, and got ready for a quick and painless attack.

But then again he was just a baby, and there was more than just T-Rex's for him to worry about. With a sigh, he got back into a regular position and spoke.: "Hello, little one. What are you doing here?"
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadowscar » 07/31/2008 1:41 PM

"Looking for my parents."said scar.Scar walks more.
Shadowscar
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 08/02/2008 3:54 PM

"I see." Zen wrinkled his snout. "Want some help?"
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadowscar » 11/26/2008 5:23 PM

"Yeah sure!"he said.
Shadowscar
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 12/01/2008 6:40 PM

"Let's see..." He said before whiffing the air. "What direction  did they got to last time you saw them? This way?" He asked pointing his snout over to the north. It was getting close to the Dry-Era season-and everyone knows that water is more plentiful up in then north and doesn't dry up like in the south region where Scar and him was.

OOC: If anyone asks the Dry-Era is summer time, and appearently its spring (or Flower-Era to Dinosuars. ^^)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Next