Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

What should the Pack be called?

Poll ended at 06/15/2009 11:53 AM

Amberocs Tribe
75%
Noskelet Pack
25%
Noseb Clan
No votes
Other (PM Lionkit!)
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Dino Times

Postby LionKit » 06/10/2009 1:59 PM

(ooc: Thanks! Okay...Mega Claws job has been accepted! ^_^ )

Zen blinked at Mega Claw. "Sounds good to me! More people means more stomachs, so I am going to need some help hunting." Zen looked at Razor Claw. "Yeah, you can go on...but if there's any mammoths, mega-bears, or Woolly Rhinos, leave them to Sail and I." Zen ordered. "Lil' Z, if you've got any water from the river pour it out, this is a salt river." The stepping stones were only 80 yards. "Yell at the top of your lungs if nothings there." Zen quickly called to Razor Claw.

Durne scanned Sail Back. "...Yeah..." I don't want to make Yang feel bad...so I better apologize too... So there was love between Yang and Durne..."I'm sorry I was mean..." Durne let out a big breath. Zen glared at Durne.

I may not have been the warmest person towards Sail Back, but at least it was out of defense... Zen was kind of afraid that Sail was going to eat them back then. And at least we didn't pretend that our differences were settled... Zen thought with a growl before hopping onto another stepping stone.
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/10/2009 2:09 PM

" Yes! " said Razor as he ran through the grass. He shot forward and had a pack of mini troodons follow him. He herad a low growl. " Holy Crap! Run for youe lives! " Razor yelled. He ran back, being chased by a sabretooth tiger. Sail ran over and snapped up the tiger in one bite. He tossed it over the river smack into a tree. Mega watched as the tiger flew. When i hit the tree, he laughed extremly loud. It hit the tree like the wiley cyotoe, then slid down. Razor got disracted by a fly and started to chase it. Maybe he was still a kid at heart.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby VPhoenix » 06/10/2009 2:19 PM

(Can I join in?)
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 211
Donate

Postby LionKit » 06/10/2009 2:27 PM

(ooc: Sure you can, VPheonix!)

(ooc: Okay, we haven't had one in a while so...Dino Shorty Time! Ice Ageans (things that live in Ice Age) reptiles, just as Cretaciouians, Jurassicers (things living in Jurassic), and Triassiceys (things living in Triassic) reptile migrate to Ice Age for Dry-Era, the reptiles up in Ice Age migrate to Cretaciouss, Jurassic, and Triassic (depends on what they want) for Snow-Era! END DINO SHORTY!)

Zen couldn't help but laugh at how enthusiastic Razor Claw was.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/10/2009 4:36 PM

" Wow... Just wow.. " Mega said as Razor was chasing the fly. " He pays attention about as well as a ankylasauras. " Mega said. Razor was strange. He was very hyper. A little bit to hyper. Razor was a little old to be chasing flys. He jumped at it and fell into the river. He clibmed back out and said " Did you see taht? Something just grabbed me and pulled me in. " Razor said. " Yea, and it was called Gravity. " Sail said. He couldn't help but laugh at the new arrival.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 06/15/2009 12:56 AM

(ooc: 'Ello! Just wanted to tell you guys that if you unscramble the words of th candidates for the packs name, you'll see that three are actually words scrambled up. HINT: They're fossils!)

Durne snorted. "How old are you, again?"

Zen chuckled before crossing the stepping-stones. "Good job, Razor." Zen sniffed the air, a habit that he'll have to forget about thanks to Razor Claws scouting.

Yang jumped from stone to stone, a few more then she would have crossed as well. "AH!" Yang screamed as she lost her balance and slipped into the salt water river.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/15/2009 9:16 AM

" Wipeout! " Razor yelled. Sail was big enough he could just lift her out and drop her off on the other side. Razor was swimming around like a snake. Megaclaw was just amazed at the immature new arrival. He had mood swings.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 06/15/2009 5:14 PM

"Thank you, Sail Back..." Yang said as she was put on the other side of the river.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/15/2009 6:21 PM

" No problem. I was taught to respect everyone. " Sail said. The one exception was Durne. Razor was now being chased by a crocodile. Sail just watched him run.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 06/17/2009 3:57 PM

(ooc: OH YEAH!! I forgot to tell you guys, but there's a new DTN broadcast! Same place as the old one!)

BIC: Yang smiled at Sail Back as Zen stared at Razor with curiosity.

Durne growled at Razor Claw and leaped onto the bank. "ENOUGH!!" Durne growled and flipped the crocodile over and bit into its neck, killing it. "ACT YOUR AGE! IF YOU WILL NOT CHANGE THEN YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THIS PACK! THE ONLY TIME TO ACT LIKE A CHILD IS WHEN YOU ARE A CHILD!" Durne yelled at Razor.

"Who made you  leader?" Zen growled, Durne just snorted in his face. Zen ignored his brother-in-law and went up to  Razor Claw. "Have as much fun as you want, Razor!"
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/17/2009 6:52 PM

" I doubt you could catch me big guy. " Razor said. " Who died and made you queen Durne? " Sail asked. Razor went to sniff the crocodile. It smelt odd, like it had a virus. Razor knew it had been in the sulfur pit.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 06/18/2009 8:35 PM

Durne let the crocodile bite swirl around in his mouth before he swallowed. "I..." Durne gasped and collapsed on the ground. "I...I...I...I feel...awful..." Durne writhed in pain. "I'm...dying..." Durne dug his claws into the sand. "I...love you...Yang..." Durne cried before going limp on the sand.

"DURNE!" Yang gasped and ran up to her mate.

"Durne...stop...it's not funny. Look, you're making Yang sad!" Zen said.

Yang put her ear-hole to Durnes chest. "He really is dead..."

Zen slouched and sniffed the croc. "Rotten eggs..." Zen growled. "THE DAM CROC HAD SULPHER ON IT!"  Zen yelled and kicked the dead crocodile.

Yang sniffed and laid her head on Durnes side, and cried.

(ooc: Sorry if I used some language in there, but it's kind of appropiate, well not really but for the scenario it is! The list has been edited! And sense there has been a death in the Amberocs Tribe, a new list has been added.)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/19/2009 8:22 AM

Sail's jaw dropped like a rock from a cliff. He didn't wan't Durne to die. Razor went over to Durne's body and, sure enough, he smelt sulpher. " Poor guy. " Razor said. Even Sail of all people was sad. Mega picked up the crocodile and threw it into the river so no one else would suffer the same fate as Durne.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby LionKit » 06/19/2009 5:34 PM

Zen sighed. "I'm sorry, Yang..." Zen looked away and patted Durne on the head with his claws. "Come on guys, we...we better put bury him..." Zen sighed before getting Scar onto the other side of the bank. "Sail Back, Razor Claw, and I will go dig..." Zen muttered and went to a nearby pennisula.

"Sail, Raor! Over here!" Zen called.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/19/2009 5:41 PM

" What is it? " Sail said shakily. He knew if Durne was still here, he would make fun of him, so he tried to toughen up. Razor walked over to Yang. " It's all my fault. If I hadn't startled that crocodile, he would still be here. " Razor said.He looked in Durne's lifeless eyes and thought, I'll never forget you cousin. Sail and Mega wen't over to Zen. Razor followed. " Zen, there's something I need to tell you. You, Yang, and Durne are actually my cousins. Your mother's sister was my mother. " Razor said.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

PreviousNext