Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

DuskClan (please join)

Postby spinorex » 05/21/2008 5:58 PM

This is roleplaying of the book called "Warriors"! I know people love that book. I also decided to change it a little, such as the clans. Here is my cat:

Cat`s Name: FlameStar
Position: Clan Leader
Clan: DuskClan
Description: Young Female with yellow eyes. She has a tiger like coat but she has white paws. She also has a white tipped tail.
Clans:
DuskClan
TigerClan (don`t use)
GrayClan (don`t use)
DarkClan (don`t use)

That is my cat so please start yours. Please ONLY pick DuskClan. The
other clans are so that you know wich clans are in the forrest. Start your
profiles. you can have up to 3 cats but if you want more, you must delete one cat. So that means your cat is no longer able to be posted. You can
make 1 outside cat.

Kits
If you want your cat to have kits, then you must post that you want your cat to have kits. Once you have posted that, I will come and tell you how
many do you want? You can only have up to 4. Once you say how many kits you want, then you must wait for a little bit. After you have waited, I
will post what do you want to name them? You will tell me the names and
I will then give you the kits. I will be recording every kit that is born.

Life
After you have gotten the kits, you have finally become a parent!! Now you are able to help your kits grow. How? You must keep recording your kits actions. Once you have posted up to 12 Kit recordings, you kits will
be able to start their trainings. Once your kits training is completed, I will
give them a new name. You can breed your cat as many times as you want. Please take note that it takes a long time to train.

Training
After being able to train, the day has finally come, your warrior training!! Now your cat is ready to become apart of the clan. Training is the hardest part of your new kits life. (Only 3 kit`s can be in one class). Ask me to join in a training class.

Now please join. I am sorry that there is alot to read but once you start posting, it will be fun. HAVE FUN!!! :D  START POSTING!!!
Some of 'em say, Jersey girls aint supposed to be country bred; but trust me hunny, I'm a true southern belle.
spinorex
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 114
Donate

Postby Owl » 05/23/2008 6:23 PM

I'm dying for a cat RP, so I'm going to join, alright?

Icefeather
Female
Warrior
Clan- Duskclan
Breed- Unknown, best bet is a type of Snowshoe.
Age- 16 moons
Appearance-
She sports a snow white pelt, with her face and ears being covered with an auburn mask. Her back is a light tan that gets darker as it winds down to the tail, and then becomes a seal brown. Her feet stay white with sepia leggings, but on her right front leg, it is completely white. Her eyes are a hunter green. She is small for her age, and her coat is medium length.
Personality-
Detached from most of the clan, she was 'given' by her mother at a very young age to be raised as a warrior. She spends most of her time of in her own world, and can sometimes be seen whispering things to herself with an odd glee. Seen as an oddball, she rarely goes into groups herself, rather waiting for others to come to her. Morbidly bliss about battles, she dreams about standing with the ones of legend and charging into battle. She's extremely indecisive and fidgety, and craves affection and someone to take care of her extremely risky self.
Kin- Unknown
Kits- None
Mate- None

The morning mist swept around like serpents, chasing the dark back into hiding, wrapping themselves around the trees that rose like the pillars of stone the twolegs wrought from stone and fire. It was cold and abnormally comforting to the young cat stretching languidly in the predawn light, her jaw open in a yawn like a black hole. Her sharp claws turned the soil in front of her while she returned to her normal stance, greeting the day with her startling eyes.
Another day for hunting! she thought with ecstasy, a purr rumbling like a earthquake as she trotted promptly towards the leader FlameStar's den for permission to hunt on her own; she never liked groups. Making short work of the stones and rocks that lazed outside to the leader's den in a few strong bounds, she gave a quick mew to announce herself.
"Miss FlameStar? I'm wondering if I could go and hunt by myself today. The prey pile looking rather thin and I think it would be best if I got a good start..."she trailed off, her profound eyes searching around FlameStar's lair with the curiosity of a kitten.
she said one day to leave her, sand up to her shoulders waiting for the tide
to drag her to the ocean, to another sea's shore.
this thing hurts like hell,
but what did you expect?

and all you can hear is the sound of your own heart
and all you can feel is your lungs flood and the blood course
but oh I can see five hundred years dead set ahead of me,
five hundred behind,
a thousand years in perfect symmetry...
Owl
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby spinorex » 05/23/2008 8:21 PM

As FlameStar peered her head out of her den, she saw IceFeather trotting along a narrow path that led through the woods. She then relized that IceFeather was going hunting. FlameStar was half asleep while IceFeather was talking to her.

As FlameStar trotted along to the little amount of prey, she relized that somthing was not right. She could smell TigerClan nearby. "They can`t make their territory so close....." FlameStar whispered to herself. " But why would they?". FlameStar would need to gather warriors up and fast. She knew she would address this at the next meeting, but for now it is breakfast time!!!
Some of 'em say, Jersey girls aint supposed to be country bred; but trust me hunny, I'm a true southern belle.
spinorex
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/24/2008 8:18 PM

((OOC: I wanna join! 8D

Sandpaw
Female
Apprentice
Clan- Duskclan
Breed- Cream Tabby
Age- 6 moons
Appearance-
An enormous badger left her hip scarred in a light jagged line, almost like a bolt of lightning. It hasn't bothered the movement of her right back leg, but it came close. She has the usual cream tabby fluff, but a lot shorter, more like a thin layer of fur than a poofy kit. An unusual thing about her tail is it has the markings a raccoon has on it, only in white. She was name Sandpaw because of her cream tabby fur, but Quartz paw calls her Tails.
Personality-
Frisky and always ready to play, Sandpaw loves to go out and hunt, prowling around the forest pretending to chase away intruders. One day, she actually found one, and it wasn't pretty. After the encounter, she's stayed close to her one friend who she treats as kin, and maybe as a future mate, Quartzpaw.
Kin- Unknown
Kits- None
Mate- None so far; when grown, Quartzpaw

Quartzpaw
Male
Apprentice
Clan- Duskclan
Breed- Unknown; some sort of white tabby
Age- 6 moons
Appearance-
Pure white, with a dusk grey head, belly, and tail-tip. A small patch of fur on his chest is tortoise-shell tabby, though the reason for this is unknown.
Personality-
Always craving responsibility, he claims he'll be deputy some day. With sharp claws like the talons of an eagle, no cat could blame him. He sleeps beside Sandpaw, and seems to be trying to practice with her every day. Hmmm....
Kin- Unknown
Kits- None
Mate- None so far; when grown, Sandpaw))

Sandpaw ruffled her fur, blinking open her eyes at the morning sun filtering into the Apprentice den. She gave her tabby fur a few licks, shaking the dream from her mind. It was only a dream... She kept telling herself that until reaching FlameStar's den, to find Icefeather there. "Morning, Icefeather!" Excitement glittered in her eyes, she was itching to go hunting.

Sandpaw's movement awakened Quartzpaw, who hissed his annoyance. Realizing he should be training already, he bit back a comment and strode off to the Warrior's den, wanting to find his trainer.

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby spinorex » 05/25/2008 9:31 AM

FlameStar leaped out of her den to find QuartzPaw heading toward the training area. "QUARTZPAW!" she screamed. As the cry echoed across the forest QuartzPaw looked back to see FlameStar chasing after him so he new it was important. He waited.... and she finally reached him. "I will be your trainer today." explained FlameStar. QuartzPaw looked confused. "This must be a mistake. I thought IceFeather was going to teach me." he asked in a qustion like voice. FlamStar replied " I have sent her to go hunting. So lets get this training started!!"  " UGH..." QuartzPaw whispered to himself.
spinorex
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/25/2008 10:32 AM

((Could you not control meh characters? o3o; Thanks.))

Quartzpaw muttered a small "Uggh...", and followed Flamestar with his tail drooping. The grey tip of his tail twitched, he thought he smelled something. "Flamestar? Is that.... TigerClan I smell?" His nose twitched, and at the same moment the bushes twitched. TigerClan was invading!

Sandpaw had caught up with Quartzpaw by this time, and they both hissed menacingly at the three cats who had come. They didn't recognize them, but they would protect their Clan with their lives.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby spinorex » 05/25/2008 11:28 AM

FlameStar stood there in a defensive mode. All of a sudden the TigerClan leader, MuddStar, pounced on FlameStar`s back. The brown, black, and white tom hissed at FlameStar`s face. " Get OFF!!" screeched FlameStar as she whipped around sending MuddStar flying. "I am sorry.." explained MuddStar with a sorry look on his face. "We thought you were prey, but I also came for good news.". All of the cats eyes were on MuddStar. "We want you to have a kit from our clan. We found him in the nearby woods and since you don`t have alot of clan cats, we will give you him as a gift."
FlameStar looked at him in confusion but she excepted his gift. MuddStar dropped the new kit on the muddy forest floor and took off. FlameStar looked at the kit`s face and new a great name, " He will be called as DragonKit!!" At the sound of the kit`s new name, he mewed a soft mew in content. DragonKit loved his new name, but what wood be his future?
spinorex
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/25/2008 11:33 AM

((OOC: Just so ya'll know, it would be Dragonkit to start with. ;D))

Sandpaw stared at Mudstar, unblinking. A gift? From TigerClan? A blaze of anger against the rival Clan covered her confusion. She shook off a few scraps of moss clinging to her fur, and padded over to the new kit. "So, Dragonkit. I wonder..." She nudged him a few times, and sniffed. "Good. Not a kittypet." She reported, trying to sound as warrior-like as she could.

Quartzpaw hissed. "We may accept your gift, but we'll keep a watch on our borders." He would never live it down if he didn't act up now. He might never be deputy, but he knew he could be a warrior, even if he was blind.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby spinorex » 05/25/2008 11:52 AM

((My mistake))

Name: DragonKit
Position: Kit
Clan: Unkown
Breed: unkown

Appearance:
Black and white with a gray tipped tail. He has a scar going across one eye.

Personality:
Very timid around other cats but can be playful when it comes to his own clan. He is very social when it comes to work and hunting. He is very frisky and is a daydreamer.
Kin: Unkown
Kits: none
Mates: none
spinorex
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/25/2008 2:53 PM

((If you're going to reply, the I'm going to continue playing, but I'd like to pull out if not. -wants to start her own Clan-))

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Owl » 05/25/2008 3:15 PM

Taking FlameStar's sleepy murmurs as a yes, Icefeather nodded in respect for her elder and leader and bounded off towards the woods. Stopping briefly to greet Sandpaw, she stuttered from embarrassment and shyness, "Er, h-hi, Sandpaw. I'm g-going hunting, so bye. . . "
Around her the clan was starting to awake, engaging in conversation and greeting the new day. After a quick meal, it would be off to work for the tribe, whether it be training, hunting, or patrolling the borders.
Icefeather ignored the other cats that passed her by, creeping silently into the copse.
Scents immediately began wafting around Icefeather's senses, some of prey, others of herbs and plants. But one stunk like something out of place; of another clan . . . It only took a few seconds for her to distinguish the scent as TigerClan. A voice echoed in Icefeather's mind, hissing to act:
"Kill them."
It was drown out by hundreds of other voices, all with their opinions and thoughts. Icefeather choose three to listen to, and told the rest of the billions to shut their yaps as the four debated on what to do about the incoming feral cats out loud in whispers.
"I say we go tell FlameStar!"
"No, we should investigate first to see if they're going to be a problem."
"I say we forget about them and hunt."
"FlameStar might already know, and they might be deadly if we leave them alone. . . Let's investigate!"
With that, Icefeather darted through the trees to find TigerClan and ask what they were doing so close to their boundaries. Her stomach growled at her choice, but her curiosity drew her forward with strong bounds.

Apparently, TigerClan was going in a circle, because as she followed their scent she was led back to camp. The place stunk of TigerClan, and DuskClan was gathered in a circle.
"What h-happened?"she hissed with worry, jutting into the circle to find Dragonkit.
"TigerClan's smaller than I remember. . ."
but what did you expect?

five hundred behind,
Owl
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby spinorex » 05/25/2008 3:25 PM

As IceFeather walked into the camp, FlameStar grabbed her attention and told her the whole story. " We are still wondering why they gave us a kit," FlameStar told the clan, " but all we know is that there is a plan going on in TigerClan so we must find out what it is. We need a spy." She looked around to see if anyone would be the spy.....
spinorex
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/25/2008 3:26 PM

((Dropping out. Sorry.))

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Owl » 05/25/2008 5:02 PM

After listening to what happened, Icefeather felt her curiosity stir inside of her crazily.
"I'll be the spy!"she blurted out suddenly.
Icefeather leaped at the chance to do something for her clan, but shifted uncomfortably as the clan's eyes turned to her. "Er, I-I promise to be as quiet as a mouse and as sly as an f-fox. I won't try to draw a-attention to m-myself, no ma'am!"Her body tingled with excitement as she thought of hiding in enemy territory, in the heart of danger. She hoped dearly that Flamestar would let her go.
but what did you expect?

five hundred behind,
Owl
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby spinorex » 05/25/2008 7:40 PM

" You may go, but you must return with news" FlameStar explained. "We barley have any clan members so I am fortunate that you have commited to go spying in dangerous terittory." so as soon as she turned around, Ice Feather was gone. "She is probally at TigerClan." but so soon after IceFeather left, FlameStar noticed a shadow in the dense forrest and it was an unexpected vistor, a kittypet!! Why would one be wondering off so far away from her twoleg family? Was there somthing wrong? Was she in danger? There had to be an answer. The kittypet spoke very softly " I am Dawn. I am from the other side of the forrest." This was a shock!!!
spinorex
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next