Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Postby Owl » 05/25/2008 8:11 PM

[Please don't control my character; she'll go when she's good and ready.]

Icefeather nodded to her leader and, taking a deep breath, bolted into the woods to the TigerClan's territory. Voices murmured odd thoughts in her head, but few were very helpful as she made her way over there, picking her way carefully through the undergrowth. Brambles plucking at her pelt and the mass of pine trees foretold her that she was nearing the border, and she dropped her pace to a stalk. Creeping stealthily past the markers, she encountered the stench of TigerClan warriors. She slunk into a bush and hoped that they wouldn't find her.
Her ears perked, she could hear a far off conversation with two toms on a hunting patrol.
"Yah, hear 'bout Mudstar's plan?" hissed one male, his voice creaking with a exotic accent.
"Only tidbits of it. You know it?" replied the other, his voice rather nervous.
"Eh, yeah. Mudstar gave one of 'is own youngin' that has some curse or whatever. . . 'Parrently it's goin' to take down th' whole clan one by one wit' some sickness, like th' one Oakridge 'ad."
"Oh, that sickness?! Dear StarClan, that's terrible! Poor cats, but I guess we do need their land more then they do, eh?"
"Yah, that's fer certain! Pathetic blokes. . . Too bad we can't save the she-cats, hm? We'd use 'em better, I mean, they don't even 'ave kits! I bet 'hey don't 'ven know 'ow!"
"Yeah! Ha ha!"
"Whahaha!"
Sickened by this vulgar talk, Icefeather jolted back to camp without any care to keep herself hidden. Yowls and hisses could be heard behind her, but she ignored them in fear. Her muscles strained to keep her up as she burst into camp, her sides heaving.
"We must. . . Kill Dragonkit! The sickness. . ." she panted, too tired to say more. She collapsed in a sweaty lump on the dusty ground while she caught her breath, staring at Dragonkit with menace.
she said one day to leave her, sand up to her shoulders waiting for the tide
to drag her to the ocean, to another sea's shore.
this thing hurts like hell,
but what did you expect?

and all you can hear is the sound of your own heart
and all you can feel is your lungs flood and the blood course
but oh I can see five hundred years dead set ahead of me,
five hundred behind,
a thousand years in perfect symmetry...
Owl
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby spinorex » 05/25/2008 9:28 PM

As DragonKit chirpped, he looked at IceFeather very closely. As FlameStar looked out of her den, she saw the two of them laying on the floor. "STOP!!" She shouted asthe kit chirpped once more. " IceFeather, did you get the news?" she asked very concern as she saw saddness in IceFeather`s eyes.
Some of 'em say, Jersey girls aint supposed to be country bred; but trust me hunny, I'm a true southern belle.
spinorex
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 114
Donate

Previous